EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
Rap Rap Rap
i saw ravi in montreal a few years ago it was p cool

saw roy haines twice and sonny thrice, he best 5 concerts of ever seen probably
Rap Rap Rap

im reading the stuckist manifesto and i might make this my gimmick for Q1 2013

cleanhands posted:

the stuckist manifesto is borderline inspiring then they followed it up by making just terrible art that collapses into all the same gimmicks they were decrying.

who is the worst artist of the last 20 years: jeff koons, damien hirst, or shepherd fairey?

I say shepherd fairey because i didn't know about his line of $65 'obey' sweatshirts until a few weeks ago.
[account deactivated]

KilledInADuel posted:

cleanhands posted:

the stuckist manifesto is borderline inspiring then they followed it up by making just terrible art that collapses into all the same gimmicks they were decrying.

the manifesto states that anything that (a) is a painting, and (b) fails, is good art. finally a movement for me

[account deactivated]

KilledInADuel posted:

who is the worst artist of the last 20 years: jeff koons, damien hirst, or shepherd fairey?

I say shepherd fairey because i didn't know about his line of $65 'obey' sweatshirts until a few weeks ago.

hirst is ok, nothing offensive about his art really, the other two are just garish without self awareness. stuckism as a whole is probably hte worst though. but there are lots of really cool artists today, titus kaphar's art for example is really good + ideologically interesting

[account deactivated]
hirst is ok because at least he's like a case in point about why nobody should be allowed to make art

deadken posted:

imppers posting has got a lot worse ever since he became in love now. guess thats a good reason to stay single until i die, i dont know if its possible for my posting to get worse but if it does i'll have nothing

i waste all of my "good content" on my Love Interest; And, the Rhizzone has become worse and seemingly less worthwhile to post in. coinciddence??

also the idea that i would show my love interest this forum disgusts me IrL... Although she has seen me looking at this forum and noticed the fuck and destroy sig and now looks with gleeful interest at everything i post and anyone who replies to me, if she can see it. i'm not sure what has stopped her from looking up the rhizzone on her own
i have also become unemployed which means now i can spend my time doing the things i want rather than in front of a computer screen for 7+ hours a day
[account deactivated]
$413 a week from the gubmint. they just extended unemployment bennies for a year... so i'm good to go until at least december
are there any books about how cool unemployment is? i was jokingly telling people about writing something about a dude who Enjoys unemployment and people actually think it's a good idea?
Love is "Alright." did you know that you can become sexually obsessed with a person to an extent you'd never imagined? Well now you Do
What I haVE beeN DoiNG instead of posting, byY, ImpperR

congratz on findin ur mousey dream girl, hope to follow suit someday, someday
nigga she not mousey tho she may look it in that pictor
Is the conversation too far along to make a pun about not knowing the home stuck fandom had a manifesto or w/e
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I hope you die lol (as a friend)

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

i saw ravi in montreal a few years ago it was p cool

saw roy haines twice and sonny thrice, he best 5 concerts of ever seen probably

i mean new sonny is cool and all but you're probably the only person ever to go to bat that hard for it. new lee is amazing though and anyone who hates is a technique-fetishizing chump

he only played like 1 or 2 new compositions at each show... its not like a rock band playing all the new songs from their upcoming smash hit album...

Impper posted:

nigga she not mousey tho she may look it in that pictor

she sorta is

Impper posted:

i have also become unemployed which means now i can spend my time doing the things i want rather than in front of a computer screen for 7+ hours a day

And yet here you are doing in front of a computer screen

Hey impper you know you can get a camera that takes pictures with millions and billllions of pixels now. Dont have to go to chucke cheese when you're not hungry now.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

he only played like 1 or 2 new compositions at each show... its not like a rock band playing all the new songs from their upcoming smash hit album...

i mean his playing, which is drastically different, and not his writing. I'm no expert on his 90s stuff but I didn't think his writing had changed much over the years, anyway.

[account deactivated]
Her names don piano
[account deactivated]
EO didnt you lose an argument to het. damn bro damm
discipline why wld i die??
[account deactivated]