I for one welcome our new Taliban overlords.
Hi Taliban,
In the war between the USA and Afghanistan, the sizable Anglo contingent of rhizzone posters (who I represent) immediately offer our full and unconditional surrender. We have some conditions however
comrade joseph stallin is in danger

nothing against maduro, but i really miss hugo chavez - his stingers were so good
we need a good hugo emote
Liberals are suggesting that we evac 4% of Afghanistan’s population to the first world within the next month which only demonstrates the practicality of JDPON
Double post

Mother! Father…! they’re calling them Blasts again…..
joes goin to have to bomb syria if he wants to save face
Dear amerikkka:

Edited by pogfan1996 ()

wondering who in the U.S. will figure out first that the most bang for your buck for a political assassination is a $upreme KKKourt justice. The only person who's ever tried to kill one did it over a contempt ruling in a divorce case though i guess that counts if you're not a femoid misandrist, which I am.
i wanted to learn more about some of comrade joseph's most important central planners. come read along!

Chef Mike Lingo

I started my career in food working at my dad’s grocery store’s deli at age 14. I have been working around food ever since.

understands family values, working up from the bottom of the deli that's part of the grocery store that his father owns, even performing labor from childhood

While getting a culinary degree, I started working at a local Italian restaurant. The chef there convinced me to move to New York and enroll at the Culinary Institute of America (CIA).

at the CIA, the learning began in earnest

I can tell you what we are having for dinner the next two nights. It’s already planned out!

even in his personal life, a born planner

There are a lot more hurdles to implementing menu items at a place like McDonald’s than most would think. The sheer number of restaurants that have to implement a menu item is huge. The number of suppliers that have to help create a menu item is also large. A lot of work goes into making sure those suppliers are producing our food consistently and at a high level of quality. The number of ingredients and the availability of those ingredients all play a factor. Sometimes, there are just not enough ingredients to supply all McDonald's locations.

Every day is different. One day you could be developing a new sandwich in the kitchen. The next, you could be working on developing a new ingredient with a supplier. From here you could go into presenting a new idea to the company leadership. It requires a diverse skill set.

someone who recognizes the various ends of the supply chain, and how its limits, tempered by the current menu, means the food must evolve in ways that do not depart too radically from it. a delicate dialectic where quantity becomes quality, and quality is mcdonald's signature

If I wasn’t a chef, I would probably be working in a field of design. I would probably be an architect or in landscaping – possibly even interior design.

a true builder of culture.

I love the Big Mac.

---

Chef Chad Schafer

chef chad schafer sucks, what a loser. one-line boilerplate bullshit answers. cynical careerist. top of your class at the CIA, i'll bet

Edited by Constantignoble ()

Credit to the Americans for managing to encapsulate the whole 20 year afghan debacle in one final act https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-58604655