hoarders but each episode is about a forums poster who maintains a forum.txt or .xls about other posters, their best and worst posts, trivia about their lives, etc.
people who order langostino lobster get Chris Hansen-style surprised and yelled at by New England politicians during dinner
"to catch a predator" but we just set up outside an army recruiting center and harass people coming in and out
a series where vince vaughn goes to different bars and cigar-lounges and provides candid, punchy reviews of the classics: bud light, black and milds wine wood-tip, a wide assortment of craft lagers, ales and IPAS, ROMEO et JULIETs, etc.

guest features on every episode and include stars like ice cube, tim allen, meryl streep and will ferrel who learn more about craft-culture and slow-living movements.

a big emphasis on the other locals in the bars and lounges, some of whom call him things like 'that vinny', 'old vince' and 'dr. vaughn'. the wait-staff is always mostly women but each place is run by a different chubby bald guy who recommends specialty products for his pal, mr. vaughn.

it's called: hey that's vince! (which is what everyone says when he walks in while blushingly smiling at the ground, a little shy and definitely excited for the treats of the day)

swampman posted:

"to catch a predator" but we just set up outside an army recruiting center and harass people coming in and out

that would be a good show imo

want a TV show that's a boring slog where the protagonists are shitty cops from a city with a notoriously evil police force but the show has no background music and includes mundane office drama in between racist depictions of its black cast so white liberals who listen to biggie on their commute to their media job think it "feels" authentically "street"
i want to use deepfake to recast cersei lannister as audrey hepburn in every episode
network is an unbelievable movie on every level and i only say that about half the movies i watch
this would be a good HBO drama. a guy named Bink decides to gain a quarter lb of weight every day for th rest of his life. and the show is called Bink of Amerika
weed
marina goes back in time to 2002 to record a pop punk album with sum 41

corn: the gameshow of political economy
America's next top ISIS
potus to prospective new top isis: you are fired >:(
The wacky adventures of some relatable CIA agents trying, and failing, to assassinate the president.
Spy vs pie, a show where the different intelligence agencies enter a pie contest.

Populares posted:

Spy vs pie, a show where the different intelligence agencies enter a pie contest.

The NSA contestant requests an advance grant of 35 million dollars to make the Best Pie Ever, receives the money, and doesn't show up. The FBI contestant plates a cardboard printout depicting a pie, insists everyone eats it and denounces anyone who gives it a bad score as a Russian bot. The CIA contestant shoots the judges while his pie is still baking, leaves without turning the oven off, and the venue burns down.

sex wreck the next generation
gorsebush. someone gets stuck in a gorsebush show
bevil nye the seance guy
A spin on My Mother the Car starring Jerry Van Dyke, portraying me, but instead of my mother being reincarnated as my car, it's literally cars being reincarnated as my car and he sarcastically rants through the speaker system while I commute to work.

"Yeah they must have done something right... or they would've canned that show in year two!"

"Listen, if you're going to keep telling me Babylon 5 was a bad show then I'm going to take you to the scrapyard, if I could afford another car... which I can't for convenient plot reasons..."
Dr. King, a show about a king who decides to become a doctor and all his patients have horrible outcomes and he makes the hospital a nightmare to work in but everyone has to treat him like royalty because they are his subjects. This would be one of those shows that they use to dilute something actually good (in this case a civil rights leader) in the popular consciousness
Is there a thread for excellent show ideas? Because I have a great idea for a TV continuation of the 1996 fan-favorite family film "The Stupids." Could be prestige television at its best!

"The Stupids."

didn't know they had made a movie about the rhizz

sovnarkoman posted:

"The Stupids."

didn't know they had made a movie about the rhizz

You should check it out! The Stupids are such a loveable family and you just can't get enough of their hijinks.

TheStupidsFan posted:

Is there a thread for excellent show ideas? Because I have a great idea for a TV continuation of the 1996 fan-favorite family film "The Stupids." Could be prestige television at its best!

post/av combo!!!

TheStupidsFan posted:

Is there a thread for excellent show ideas?

No and if there was we would close it and ban the poster.

Exciting to have a fresh gimmick liven up the posting funeral that is the 'zzone... Welcome, TheStupidsFan.

TheStupidsFan posted:

Whoa, can you tell me more??

A show where one-post wonder TheStupidsFan tells FUCK ME IN THE ASS about a new show that is not bad, but excellent
a miniseries starring me, in which im watching the italian job (1969) and i get to the line "i hope he likes spaghetti. they serve it four times a day in the italian prisons" and three weeks later i blow up the colosseum
a season of mr. robot that is about various websites hiring the titular mr. robot to blackmail or otherwise manipulate getfiscal into posting on their platform
are there any star trek (or otherwise) episodes where they just head out to chill with all the screaming alien dinos out there and climb alien trees, instead of finding other humans to do politics with? here's the show: it's two to six humans in magic spacesuits and they're just chilling in a field talking checking out the bugs, or going on hikes, or in a submarine with perfect vision, by neutrino readings or whatever you need to tell everyone to tune in every week, but that's the general set. and this crew of 2-6 is hanging out trying to play music for procedurally-generated aliens. in the corner of the show is a picture-in-picture of human dancers (like a 70s dancing show) who simultaneously dance well or enthusiastically, when the procedurally-generated aliens appear to dance along to the crew's music, and the dancers in the corner act sad or ashamed, when the aliens aren't dancing with them.
Queer Eye for the Tactisexual Guy, in which myself and a crack team of gay ex-Special Forces veterans give fashion advice to right-wing gun protester guys wearing Cabela's hats. I also get to pick the theme song

Edited by trakfactri ()