hoarders but each episode is about a forums poster who maintains a forum.txt or .xls about other posters, their best and worst posts, trivia about their lives, etc.
people who order langostino lobster get Chris Hansen-style surprised and yelled at by New England politicians during dinner
"to catch a predator" but we just set up outside an army recruiting center and harass people coming in and out
a series where vince vaughn goes to different bars and cigar-lounges and provides candid, punchy reviews of the classics: bud light, black and milds wine wood-tip, a wide assortment of craft lagers, ales and IPAS, ROMEO et JULIETs, etc.

guest features on every episode and include stars like ice cube, tim allen, meryl streep and will ferrel who learn more about craft-culture and slow-living movements.

a big emphasis on the other locals in the bars and lounges, some of whom call him things like 'that vinny', 'old vince' and 'dr. vaughn'. the wait-staff is always mostly women but each place is run by a different chubby bald guy who recommends specialty products for his pal, mr. vaughn.

it's called: hey that's vince! (which is what everyone says when he walks in while blushingly smiling at the ground, a little shy and definitely excited for the treats of the day)

swampman posted:

"to catch a predator" but we just set up outside an army recruiting center and harass people coming in and out

that would be a good show imo

want a TV show that's a boring slog where the protagonists are shitty cops from a city with a notoriously evil police force but the show has no background music and includes mundane office drama in between racist depictions of its black cast so white liberals who listen to biggie on their commute to their media job think it "feels" authentically "street"
i want to use deepfake to recast cersei lannister as audrey hepburn in every episode
network is an unbelievable movie on every level and i only say that about half the movies i watch
this would be a good HBO drama. a guy named Bink decides to gain a quarter lb of weight every day for th rest of his life. and the show is called Bink of Amerika
weed