hoarders but each episode is about a forums poster who maintains a forum.txt or .xls about other posters, their best and worst posts, trivia about their lives, etc.
people who order langostino lobster get Chris Hansen-style surprised and yelled at by New England politicians during dinner
"to catch a predator" but we just set up outside an army recruiting center and harass people coming in and out
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i want to use deepfake to recast cersei lannister as audrey hepburn in every episode
network is an unbelievable movie on every level and i only say that about half the movies i watch

Edited by swampman ()

weed
marina goes back in time to 2002 to record a pop punk album with sum 41
[account deactivated]
corn: the gameshow of political economy
America's next top ISIS
potus to prospective new top isis: you are fired >:(
The wacky adventures of some relatable CIA agents trying, and failing, to assassinate the president.
Spy vs pie, a show where the different intelligence agencies enter a pie contest.

Populares posted:

Spy vs pie, a show where the different intelligence agencies enter a pie contest.

The NSA contestant requests an advance grant of 35 million dollars to make the Best Pie Ever, receives the money, and doesn't show up. The FBI contestant plates a cardboard printout depicting a pie, insists everyone eats it and denounces anyone who gives it a bad score as a Russian bot. The CIA contestant shoots the judges while his pie is still baking, leaves without turning the oven off, and the venue burns down.

sex wreck the next generation
gorsebush. someone gets stuck in a gorsebush show

Edited by swampman ()

A spin on My Mother the Car starring Jerry Van Dyke, portraying me, but instead of my mother being reincarnated as my car, it's literally cars being reincarnated as my car and he sarcastically rants through the speaker system while I commute to work.

"Yeah they must have done something right... or they would've canned that show in year two!"

"Listen, if you're going to keep telling me Babylon 5 was a bad show then I'm going to take you to the scrapyard, if I could afford another car... which I can't for convenient plot reasons..."

Edited by swampman ()

Is there a thread for excellent show ideas? Because I have a great idea for a TV continuation of the 1996 fan-favorite family film "The Stupids." Could be prestige television at its best!

"The Stupids."

didn't know they had made a movie about the rhizz

sovnarkoman posted:

"The Stupids."

didn't know they had made a movie about the rhizz

You should check it out! The Stupids are such a loveable family and you just can't get enough of their hijinks.

TheStupidsFan posted:

Is there a thread for excellent show ideas? Because I have a great idea for a TV continuation of the 1996 fan-favorite family film "The Stupids." Could be prestige television at its best!

post/av combo!!!

TheStupidsFan posted:

Is there a thread for excellent show ideas?

No and if there was we would close it and ban the poster.

Exciting to have a fresh gimmick liven up the posting funeral that is the 'zzone... Welcome, TheStupidsFan.

TheStupidsFan posted:

Whoa, can you tell me more??

[account deactivated]

Edited by swampman ()

Edited by swampman ()

[account deactivated]
Queer Eye for the Tactisexual Guy, in which myself and a crack team of gay ex-Special Forces veterans give fashion advice to right-wing gun protester guys wearing Cabela's hats. I also get to pick the theme song

Edited by trakfactri ()

Three people compete to become the Worst Dentist in LA

Edited by swampman ()

Reboot of The Office starring Daniel Radcliffe with a huge "chad beard". Instead of the Chris Rock sketch he imitates Lance Reddick's "I Wish I Were LeVar Burton" off the Eric Andre Show.