[account deactivated]
i'm halfheartedly trying to cut down from a litre a day
coffee made me feel like shit now i just drink several liters of tea every day
Ive been putting a little rosewater in my coffee its good
i been touching my ass on peoples coffee cup!! look out if your coffee tastes like my ass
so that's why my coffee tastes like your posts
why would u ever quit drinking coffee it makes mornings the best part of the day

if u respond to this with legitimate reasons to cut caffeine consumption I will downvote you sorry

Dimashq posted:

why would u ever quit drinking coffee it makes mornings the best part of the day

if u respond to this with legitimate reasons to cut caffeine consumption I will downvote you sorry

tea contains additional alkaloids that moderate caffeine metabolism such that the effect is weaker but lasts longer

an older acquaintance smuggled some coffee from guatemala to spain, then to the united states, and for some reason gave me a bunch. tastes like grandpa's whisker hairs.

coffee is good
f**ked up if true
drinking my morning coverage
drinking a cup of water it's no coffee i'll tell you that
drinking a cup of water it's no coffee i'll tell you that
you should try putting some dried oxidized leaves in that water to spice it up
how about some burnt seeds from the inside of a mysterious energy-fruit that only grows on tropical mountainsides

recommended pairing: eye of newt
uh there is also fermentation in covfefe (coffee) and dried oxidized leaves (known as tea), the reason these are both insanely good is because they both represent the cosmic forces of decay, ontological accelerationism, the great in the small, a memento mori in a cup, what the fuck did i actually just drink
do cigarettes next
covfefe refers to coffee and also to a misspelled word in an online post by the President of the United States.
it's fascinating to me that there hasn't been a president of the united states of america in the past century who wasn't, in one way or another, some kind of hilarious joke. other countries get to have boring political class functionaries who, like an airy turd, float to the top by virtue of the path of least resistance. but the US won't settle for anything less than some variety of ghoulish horror clown. except maybe Ford i guess who isn't particularly funny but also was never elected, so doesn't count as the People's Choice of the USA, the black comedy empire.

it might stretch back further but fuck if i'm to care to look up american history in the 19th century
Linden Johnson would show visitors his big dick and have conversations with them while shitting out turds, he just didn't have a twitter
amazing that LBJ lacked twitter yet still had big dick energy
we are excited to bring you a tasty bean worthy of our fine heritage, introducing ku klux koffee
happy internrational coffee day. i am enjoying a nice warm cup of tea to celebreat

ialdabaoth posted:

happy internrational coffee day. i am enjoying a nice warm cup of tea to celebreat

no

thers nothing you can do to stop me
love that coffee, love to be reminded that john mccain is deader than heck
moka pot coffee today. changing it up from my k-cup sampler with flavors like "bananas foster"
its pumpkin spice latte season so get out there and treat your inner White Girl
i'm making pumpkin (and squash) soup atm
I have greatly enjoyed the first half of my morning cofveve, but have remembered it is election day and am no longer enjoying myself.
i'm out of coffee.
[account deactivated]
i had a coffee the other day. it wasn't great. drank tea earlier, it was delicious thx for listening
look man if you're not getting the most out of your coffee experience please consult the universal standard coffee tier list:

several days old bottom of the pot > fancy cafe coffee > cold brew > fresh cheap home coffee > camping/cowboy coffee > chain store coffee > office coffee > the dreaded church coffee
i didn't have high expectations of doughnut shop coffee tbh. for clarification where does mokapot stovetop 'espresso' fall on the chart
please go into fancy cafes, ask if the employees have considered unionizing, and tip generously