sorry i got mad because i hate primitavist cr*p
yeah. i can appreciate earnest reconstructionist efforts, hybrid or otherwise, but my eyes kinda glaze over when a normative element creeps in, like you're gonna tell me if you hauled a tribe of bronze-age dirtpeople into the present their highest aspiration wouldn't be to completely dominate the leaderboard on a pac-man machine

anyway i also liked the headdresses
hank williams jr. is fascist music

levoydpage posted:

Call me crazy, but, I'm still confused on how music could be fascist.

well as i said finding out drudkh was NSBM was kind of a sad day for me (mentioning wagner was more of a joke)

between that and white supremacists flocking to asatru and such over fairly standard romanticized ahistorical blood-atavist bullshit, as a guideline these days i usually just find it easier to avoid anything "viking aesthetic" than to figure out who is & isn't a nazi

but in this case it just seems to be a bunch of danish electronic/world music geeks doing world music geek stuff. just saw a video of the same folks bumbling around India enthusiastically sampling folk instruments in what seemed a respectful manner

[account deactivated]
I am sure you have all read the news, so I would just like to post re trump/jerusalem: lol wow

tears posted:

levoydpage posted:

If a certain member participates in fascist political activity then that person just might be a fascist, but,

Noted. The winky tone doesn't quite come through...

I'm not (poorly) defending any 'artist' in particular, as I don't really care for music. I'm just wondering how all this delineation plays out. I think fascists have way more apparent and vicious tactics than winning hearts and minds at bourgeois music events.

levoydpage posted:

I don't really care for music.

are you sure you're alive

drwhat posted:

levoydpage posted:

The world makes enough of it on it's own: leaky plumbing, distant highways, accidentals in material densities re-amplifying pressure waves of unknown origin... So much human effort in the world of sound is a little goofy.

Levoyd we should do druqs together, and listen to Aphex Twin's Druqs
I was going to rant about the shortcomings of that maoist article glomper posted but instead I will simply say syro is better than drukqs

Constantignoble posted:

levoydpage posted:

Call me crazy, but, I'm still confused on how music could be fascist.

well as i said finding out drudkh was NSBM was kind of a sad day for me (mentioning wagner was more of a joke)

between that and white supremacists flocking to asatru and such over fairly standard romanticized ahistorical blood-atavist bullshit, as a guideline these days i usually just find it easier to avoid anything "viking aesthetic" than to figure out who is & isn't a nazi

but in this case it just seems to be a bunch of danish electronic/world music geeks doing world music geek stuff. just saw a video of the same folks bumbling around India enthusiastically sampling folk instruments in what seemed a respectful manner

hey now, drudkh isnt nsbm, its just a band made up entirely of guys who happen to be in nsbm bands

lo posted:

hey now, drudkh isnt nsbm, its just a band made up entirely of guys who happen to be in nsbm bands

you're probably doing a bit, but i'll just say that dedicating an album to stepan bandera definitely limits the deniability

i love trolling chuds about how trump lowered my taxes. i'm going to spend my tax cut on pay to win bullshit and spend my free evenings griefing trumpatars while having a username like "URTAXCUTS@WORK"

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

i love trolling chuds about how trump lowered my taxes. i'm going to spend my tax cut on pay to win bullshit and spend my free evenings griefing trumpatars while having a username like "URTAXCUTS@WORK"

idgi

my taxes are going down under the republican plan (a negligible amount) while trump chuds' are near-universally going up and nothing makes them madder than being owned in videogames by pay-to-win content
When will DLC expenses be eligible for tax write offs

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

my taxes are going down under the republican plan (a negligible amount) while trump chuds' are near-universally going up and nothing makes them madder than being owned in videogames by pay-to-win content

How much do you make

[account deactivated]

drwhat posted:

levoydpage posted:

im not sure any of us are

[account deactivated]
can confirm
who the he'll is to blame for everyone saying "chuds" all the time as of three and a half weeks ago.
Chapo Trot House
and that's when the CHUDs came after me.
let the record show that I started this trend by calling the CIA guys who died at Benghazi CHUDs back on September 4 2014 in a post on Web site forums tHE r H i z z o n E.

elias posted:

who the he'll is to blame for everyone saying "chuds" all the time as of three and a half weeks ago.

its a good term imo

also the first time I saw the film C.H.U.D. I didn’t know Daniel Stern of 'home alone' fame was in it and I was high as hell so I kept busting up laughing imagining him defeating the chuds with skateboard and paint can traps
archer used it in 2013 so i guess we know cars watches archer

TG posted:

archer used it in 2013 so i guess we know cars watches archer

wow, mods??

10 years late but ' rarely is the question asked, "is our children learning?" ' should be on this nation's tombstone
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Holy shit please stop
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
sorry tpaine but you're repeated it so much it's not a joke anymore it's a meme, please update your vocabulary accordingly
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]