change Brown Moses username to NED Flounders

xipe posted:

Brown Moses 'reports' have been the basis of US State policy

Did you mean: US State policy has been the basis of Brown Moses 'reports'

it's dialectical!
i know i shouldn't be surprised any more but whatever liberal brain poison is still floating around in there has me completely astounded that americans continue to fall for this shit over and over and over. this is literally the iraq script except the names have been crossed out with a red crayon and replaced with "assad and putin!!"
https://www.bellingcat.com/news/mena/2017/07/04/opcw-just-trashed-seymour-hershs-khan-sheikhoun-conspiracy-theory/
https://www.bellingcat.com/news/mena/2017/07/04/opcw-just-trashed-seymour-hershs-khan-sheikhoun-conspiracy-theory/

Brown Moses doesn't seem to be taking criticism from an actual journalist well at all. He's published 3 articles about how through the magic of mspaint and no proper chain of custody of chemical samples that their is irrefutable proof that Sy Hersh got totally dunked on.
sy went on alex jones and now liberals are calling it proof that hes a wacko conspiracy theorist, despite the (extremely embarrassing) fact that its actually a much more serious and in-depth interview than anything than the horseshit printed in eg. the nyt and he lays out in the first five minutes that it doesnt actually matter what the outlet is anymore and none of the intellectual frauds running serious journals are willing to publish him anyway

brown moses (and other "independent" western media & orgs) got private access to the "independent" UN/OPCW report on the 4th april chem attack, which was based exclusively on samples from "independent" white helmets/sams ... so he was especially obnoxious all week, gleefully quoting secret info at anyone who challenged him.

the western media have already written the take/story/headlines based on the leaked report before it was made public, which is that 'assad did it'.
the headlines from the last incident are of course retrieved in this round of 'proof', another truth-y block in 'the case against XX'.

whats crazy is this frenzy (about an event 3 months ago) was kicked off by an article written 1+ weeks ago, which the media & trump regime still refuse to speak of and only a literal D&D goon who has wandered into the fray is dumb enough to mention his name.
maybe journalism isnt dead?

Edited by xipe ()

kamelred posted:

sy went on alex jones and now liberals are calling it proof that hes a wacko conspiracy theorist,

alex jones getting back to his roots, discrediting decent fringe researchers by association

yeah i love all the people gleefully tweeting like the OPCW report conclusively proves assad did it despite the fact that literally all the physical evidence comes from the white helmets as well as selected witnesses in turkey provided by them
Don't forget the fact that the OPCW report explicitly states that they intentionally didn't investigate the dispersal method of Sarin and they never accessed the site.
its brown moses's all the way up: the worlds foremost chemical weapons investigation org doesnt bother with stodgy old "collecting real evidence" methods any more...

but instead goes for classic belingoon techniques of "5 mintues of googling" and "check the wikipedia page!"

anyway congrats to trump for bravely shooting from the hip on this after seeing the pics of dead babbies on TV.
the eggheads have now vindicated him (just when there was the possibility he might face some kind of scrutiny/challenge) hurrah
If anyone would be interested in visiting Syria with an international group for a good price organised by Syrian tour company in Oct, send me a message and I'll put u in touch with the guy organising it.

I think they're closing bookings for it in a few weeks tho
i'm staying home to look after my baby and try to continue not going completely crazy but ganbatte to those who go
xipe, did u ever writ e anythign about your trip there?
the committee will now hear the testimony of Woke Knuckles, But Muslim

tears posted:

xipe, did u ever writ e anythign about your trip there?

No lol, I did put this little presentation together tho

https://uploads.knightlab.com/storymapjs/8ce1eb99c588e0fde0b68c641a1a5df8/syria-trip-syrian-voices/index.html

thanke The videos were all really touching
how expensive is that trip lol
http://www.wesavesyria.com/2017/06/18/octobernovember-trip-to-syria/

$450 for 9 nights is below cost price for the Syrians, the car ride from Beirut-Damascus would be about 100 for a trip as would the visa into Syria

Note you could organise your own version of this trip if you had a group of 6 or more, or could go thru a different route such as via a legitimate NGO working there

xipe posted:

via a legitimate NGO working there

look, i know we all like to joke a lot here about working for the CIA, but im pretty sure most of us dont

i'm trying to quit

more info but this was two years ago.
gowans goes in hhard @ the ypg https://gowans.wordpress.com/2017/07/11/the-myth-of-the-kurdish-ypgs-moral-excellence/
it's been a while since i've seen anything not discouraging on the matter, anyone sittin on some recent material suggesting things aren't as bad as they seem?
Well what happens once ISIS is gone?

I don't see any 'use' of Rojava for any strand of US geopolitics.

Even if they want to use it to disrupt regional countries, Turkey their NATO partner will feel the most pain by far.

To me the most sensible thing for US would be abandon YPG in exchange for agreements with Turkey.

YPG did sign 10 year bases lease to US tho, getting USAID administrators in return
But I think they could extricate from each other easily, they did not intermingle their military with US 'advisors', just got weapons off them

YPG will have more than enough on its plate in Rojava once DAESH is gone.

The only realistic option for them that I can see is rapprochement with Syrian gov.
There is some prior history of this with the case of self governing Palestinian political groups and militias
http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/07/who-gassed-whom-in-syria-we-dont-know-please-dont-be-rushed-into-war.html

Peter hitchrnsd looks at the opcw report

Mentioning Turkey:

The report is extraordinarily coy about where it *did* examine those samples that it had. It refers repeatedly to a ‘neighbouring country’, plainly Turkey. Why doesn’t it name Turkey? It is unlikely to have been Israel, Jordan or Lebanon, I think. Anyone can guess it is Turkey. Could it be because the Turkish government is, like the USA, Britain, France and Saudi Arabia, a known opponent of the Syrian state and sympathiser with the anti-government jihadists, , and what is more a country in which the freedom of speech, the neutrality of the civil service and of the press is currently being vigorously suppressed, and therefore cannot provide a dispassionate background for the forensic examination of samples.

Its worth noting that the Turkish opposition MP who put on public record a cover-up of Turkish security providing chemical weapons before the 2013 attacks, has been jailed for life recently by erdogan regime.

His jailing came months after Israel jailed for 14 years a Syrian druze activist for photographing IDF soldiers will AlQaeda at a checkpoint, and months before the recent AlQaeda attack on Syria from Israel-occupied Golan with received Israeli air-force bombings and artillery for 5 days in a row

xipe posted:

YPG did sign 10 year bases lease to US tho, getting USAID administrators in return

I think this particular claim of a 10 year contract was fabricated as AMN was using a source (manbij.org) that no one seemingly had ever cited before, but the point remains that the YPG have indeed allowed US military bases to be constructed. I think the imperialists have been starting to get a little pissed off at Turkey too, but - although maybe I'm thinking incorrectly here - in the context of the "New Cold War" with Russia or whatever Turkey is 10x more valuable than the YPG in Syria.

Well Turkey is an economic powerhouse with a population of 90 million, in danger of turning commie, is a NATO member hosting nuclear weapons and some of the largest military bases in the world, sitting at the intersection of three continents and key to the smuggling of drugs and weapons by terror-mafias across the world island.

Rojava is a tiny landlocked arid entity downstream from Turkey which has some wheat fields and sewing co-operatives
Syrians went to bana alabeds house in Aleppo, finding her dad's ISIS-affiliate paperwork alongside her #StandWithAleppo signs, and an alqaeda dungeon/hq at the bottom of the building.

Dumb as bricks, Time recently endorsed "Bana" in the top 25 most influential Twitter personalities and CNN maintained just months ago that this seven-year-old girl is THE source of information on Syria.

xipe posted:

Syrians went to bana alabeds house in Aleppo, finding her dad's ISIS-affiliate paperwork alongside her #StandWithAleppo signs, and an alqaeda dungeon/hq at the bottom of the building.

lmao

xipe posted:

e: since the Muslim Brotherhood have come out against anime, thug lessons has disavowed the Syrian Revolution -- coincidence?
in 2014 Jaish Al Islam was reading his speeches to the jihadis from a Hello Kitty notebook

YouTube deleted without explanation the video channel of SANA the Syrian gov news agency yesterday, as well as that of almasdar news which is a great source.

Meanwhile FSA terrorists are free to post anime there with no repercussions.
Of course the mainstream Media won't tell you about their real beliefs.

kamelred posted:

xipe posted:

lmao

In the basement of the alqaeda HQ at the bottom of Banas apartment building was humanitarian aid from IHH.
Ihh is the main Turkish aid organisation, numerous shipments of theirs have been found by both Turkish and Syrian police to contain weapons shipments to terrorists, their director has been photographed with armed terrorists in Syria and they have been banned from the UK and Europe (they were originally set up by Turkish expats in Germany).

They also still have on their website the huge funeral they organised in Istanbul for shamil basayev, Who organised the 2004 hostage taking and murder of 350 teaching staff and children in Beslan on the first day of school there.

https://www.ihh.org.tr/en/news/turkey-pays-homage-to-basayev-655

Edited by xipe ()

I hate to go all brown moses here, but those posters are clearly not the same. Unless bombing magically makes ink shift places on a page?? 🤔

Or there were more than one poster everybody's favourite 7yo propagandist used.

Where are you getting this info xipe?
as an amateur brownmoses, even I can tell the handwriting is similar if not the same.

that tells more of a story than the fact that there could be any number of signs made
Yeah I wasn't really claiming that was the exact sign...I always need a few tries making a sign and I'm sure bana/her mother do as well

I just get most info from scouring social media and the odd blog/video like every other doofus... Even at that I don't have the A-game like some

so the uyghurs turkestan islamic party control jisr al-shughour now? #supportthesyrianrevolution somethingsomethingrussiairanandhezbollaharewinningforevilassad

xipe posted:

Dumb as bricks, Time recently endorsed "Bana" in the top 25 most influential Twitter personalities and CNN maintained just months ago that this seven-year-old girl is THE source of information on Syria.

In part 2 they recreate a bunch of Bana's videos, like where she asks to go back to school (all the schools on her street are shown to have been occupied by nusra terrorists)

Locals state that where most filming of bana took place was in directly front of the main Qaeda HQ in the region... Absolutely no suspicious behavior was allowed there - let alone filming - without their explicit permission

wow. Im starting to get suspicious of this 7 year old who desperately and very articulately wants us to destroy the Assad regime.
trump ending cia program to destroy syria