Name and Shame is just a phrase, but i meant identify them as the Americans who have build alqaeda up into a world power... And pressure them to resign in disgrace and end their programs.

I mean... I'd guess this will happen eventually but the sooner the better

xipe posted:

Progressive satire of trump in the West meanwhile:

Sexually violate that cuck till he shoots more manly moabs at villages

[account deactivated]

glomper_stomper posted:

ttrumps a homo faggot. putins a homo faggot.

they like to kiss

thats where the US #Resistance is at

meanwhile Hezbollah Resistance axis talking sense as ALWAYS

kevork almassian makes an interesting point in this video: if the reactionary powers are successful in carving up syria along ethno-religious lines into a kurdistan, an alawi rump state and a 'moderate' islamic state (this is the Brookings institute plan which Trump seems to be following, which was also the original sykes-picot plan from 1917 which was never implemented) then the fact there is a self-declared jewish state will fit right in with that

the syrian army seems to be actively counteracting this

http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13960212001379

its remarkable that the SAA is able to push back coordinated terror armies on dozens of major fronts simultaneously; remember ISIS launched a huge offensive to recapture Palymra when Aleppo was liberated, and Al Qaeda launched a huge offensive towards Hama when Palymra was again liberated...
the US is presently shepherding ISIS towards Deir Ez Zor from Raqqa in the north and from the jordanian-iraqi border in the south (while the US & israeli airforces target the artillery & air systems which are the most damaging to isis) to cleanse that region of opposition to that plan, so yet again its a race

xipe posted:

Name and Shame is just a phrase, but i meant identify them as the Americans who have build alqaeda up into a world power... And pressure them to resign in disgrace and end their programs.

I mean... I'd guess this will happen eventually but the sooner the better

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-secret-cia-mission-in-benghazi-2013-8?IR=T

this is a better response than name & shame

the libya-syria arms pipeline arranged by sean "vilerat" smith and alqaeda superstar abdelhakim belhadj was stopped by the formers killing

400 ton shipments of arms incl Stinger air missiles to turkey-idlib is big; by comparison last year (and still going on, apparently?) there were flights from belgrade & other balkan cities carrying 50 tons of weapons each every 6 days.

US ambassador Robert Ford says the CIA is coordinating from bases in jordan & turkey

as an aside, belhaj is planning to sue the british government for his CIA rendition to libya
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4419928/Taxpayers-1-5m-bill-legal-battle-against-Libyan.html
hopefully the trial goes ahead as there are many interest bits n pieces to that story!

Wonder how many of the SA mods are CIA. I would imagine all the big websites for political discussion have at least some FBI/CIA as mods because it's a thankless job and it's so easy to become one (and it's not like the libs who post have very different views than the CIA line anyway). New Congress for Cultural Freedom is a bunch of nerds getting bitcoins to upvote and retweet Venezuelan fascist narratives I guess.
mods guyovich and brown moses are compiling a list of our assets (vilerat, red kahina, sam kriss etc) in the hidden forum
it's dumb to genuinely think vilerat was anything other than a low level know nothing tech flunky for empire but maybe it's not dumb to say you think that. however, lies are immoral.
TIRED: dnd mods like vilerat and brown moses are CIA
WIRED: lowtax is CIA
syrian feature film of the liberation of aleppo prison, where prisoners helped guards fend off alqaeda for 18 months

the first footage from its liberation

another syrian film about isis. hope to get full versions of these!

The US is funding and directing an offshoot of the Emirati-produced Arabic version of Sesame Street specifically for Syrian refugee kids http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/04/21/elmo-goes-to-war-syria-refugee-camps-countering-violent-extremism-counter-terror/
the NGO pimping out sesame st characters operates on the turkish, jordanian, KRG-iraqi & israeli borders of syria

https://www.rescue.org/sites/default/files/document/613/insidesyriaexternalsap-final.pdf

interesting that they run 'protection' programs in Idlib ... their website & language shares the same distortions & omissions (for example: they have a large section on syrian children's lack of schooling - without saying that is only in terrorist held areas) as other western invader NGOs

The IRC is concerned that as the Syrian government continues to force more and more people it considers “terrorists” to Idlib the province will increasingly become a place without protection. Among the displaced Syrians now living in Idlib are the tens of thousands of people who fled the siege of Aleppo. Only months ago the IRC warned that the must not face the same abuses in Idlib that they endured in their embattled city.

USAID among the funders
https://www.rescue.org/press-release/usaid-and-international-rescue-committee-launch-160-million-pakistan-reading-project
investigated for corruption in syria
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/suspecting-fraud-us-suspends-some-syrian-aid-programs/2016/07/26/9ad4c600-5285-11e6-88eb-7dda4e2f2aec_story.html?utm_term=.5e06c3aa4c35

they have not said what kind of corruption.
USAID pays these NGOs to manage the refugees in Idlib & Turkey who are selling their organs to survive
http://www.newsweek.com/syrian-refugees-selling-organs-survive-459745

some background on 'rebel' idlib and discontinued western aid programs working directly with ISIS
https://tcf.org/content/report/keeping-lights-rebel-idlib/
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/10/19/u-s-humanitarian-aid-going-to-isis
gazantiep party is over?

https://tcf.org/content/report/turkish-crackdown-humanitarians-threatens-aid-syrians/

A number of INGOs still have to apply to renew their one-year registration, or have already seen their registration lapse. Yet so far only one Western INGO has had its registration renewed since the July 15 coup attempt,33 in April of this year. Even without active revocations or expulsions, the gradual expiration of these INGOs’ registrations, left alone, could rapidly thin their number.

this turkish article claims the US NGO they shut down in Feb was smuggling guns organs and fighters
http://www.yenisafak.com/gundem/artik-yasak-2625447

meanwhile trump is very "Hands Off in Syria"

https://www.buzzfeed.com/nancyyoussef/the-white-house-is-giving-up-on-dictating-us-troop-numbers?utm_term=.utedMqaXO9#.iw11dABvlV

Allowing the Pentagon to determine the number of troops it needs to deploy appears to be the latest move by the Trump administration to move decision making about the intricacies of warfighting out of the White House. Since taking office, commanders have said they feel they have more autonomy to make key battlefield decisions. That was perhaps most evident when the US military decided earlier this month to drop what is known as the “mother of all bombs,” a 21,000-pound conventional bomb, in Afghanistan without consulting with the White House.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/05/08/neo-major-shifts-in-trump-policies-happening-behind-the-scenes/

The Trump administration, after the sea-launched missile attack on Syria, has suffered a number of reverses, starting with the Pentagon finding the attack unsupportable. Last week Trump agreed, with pressure from the generals, to end all personal involvement in Iraq and Syria. All American forces decisions for those two areas will now be made at the Pentagon.

There is a silver lining in this for Trump. If a disaster happens in either place, he can blame it on the generals. This is part of another shift going on with Trump, “layering himself up” by delegating decision authority so that mistakes can be dealt with by firing people – something Trump has a proven talent at, and maybe his only talent.

Why did the generals put the squeeze on Trump? Our Pentagon sources tell us one big reason was their humiliation at having to watch the Turks bomb US-backed Kurdish units in north Syria. The backdrop for this had been Putin’s canceling the air cooperation agreement with the US after the Syrian missile strike.

Edited by xipe ()

xipe posted:

this turkish article claims the US NGO they shut down in Feb was smuggling guns organs and fighters

Link seems wrong. It's about football.

Gssh posted:

xipe posted:

Link seems wrong. It's about football.

oops ... it autoscrolled, fixed

e: not that the article is any good, its just accusations with no proof even attempted.
noteworthy that turkey is taking this position and using these reasons

Edited by xipe ()

veterans today is pretty worthless as a source just fyi.
whats wrong with it?

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/the-coyote-s-trail-a-machine-gun-s-path-from-serbia-to-syria-05-08-2017
VT huh

With 95% of American Jews "on the other side," is this anti-Semitism or courageous research? A primer to understanding life in Neo-Bolshevik America under Trump

[Editor’s note: The Zionist international organised crime cabal just took control of the USA by installing it’s Trump puppet in the White House. Almost exactly a century earlier, they seized control of Russia under the guise of Bolshevism.

The study of the 1917 ‘revolution’ and the subsequent Bolshevik rule over Russia is useful in understanding today’s world, not least because the Russia of today is still recovering from the events of a century ago. Putin is forced to play a shrewd game to remain in power, he must deal with the Zionists both internally, in the form of various Jewish oligarchs, and externally, primarily in Israel but also in the US.

i cannot possibly see what is wrong with this

yeah it doesnt take much of a stroll around VT to see gems like this

The review concerns itself with the savage rapes and murders of 2 million German women at the hands of Red army soldiers, the bulk of them Mongols, Tatars and Jews with an atavistic hatred of the White race. These Russian troops had been incited to lustmurder by the psychopathic Jewish propagandist Ilya Ehrenberg.

yeah id heard it published stuff like that & so i had avoided it. but when i looked at the headlines of the other articles it advertised in the one i shared they looked fine.

globalresearch links get similarly dismissed without reading

i think its a bit lazy to refuse to read something because a site also publishes shite.
of course with normies i would just use mainstream coverage

e: the VT link i shared was an opinion piece with unnnamed military sources that you can believe or not (i know nothing about VT as an org but why wouldnt they have connections to active US military? believing in shapeshifter ZOGs builds rapport), i dont see a huge problem with the words written as opposed to the site its hosted on

As Trump continues to sneak out for golf on the weekends to “clear his head”, versus getting the desperately needed background briefings he needs, the country has to sweat out what seems to be a the weekly roulette-wheel determination of what the US policies are, for at least the next week.

Trump’s initial public cover for this silliness was his claim of always wanting to keep his opponents guessing about what he was really going to do. But what Mr. Reality TV did not realize is that obviously included him.

Gordon and I spotted right away when the initial shift was made for decision-making authority being passed down the line. This would lighten the brain-demand loads on the President, and allow for a few more rounds of golf, and he would then have scapegoats to blame and fire for when there were screw-ups.

The big flashing neon billboard for this was his passing foreign US troop deployments (which included the fire power that goes with them) over to the Pentagon to decide. This broke a tradition of modern presidents keeping a tight reign on mission-creep via expanding US boots on the ground in these foreign regime-change wars.

There was even a stronger case for the former presidential oversight system now, when it has been proven that using cannon-fodder proxy troops, including proxy terrorists, is a much more effective way to wage war, because it is not only cheaper, but no one back here at home cares about the casualties that way.

The flip side to Trump’s new emerging style was President Carter’s. He was known for taking piles of briefing presentations to study in the evenings. One step up from this was taking them to Camp David for the weekend, while inviting his top command people in to be grilled one-by-one on the strategies being formulated and executed.

All of this is beyond Trump’s imagination, where he is using his weekends for things like figuring out how he can set his family and businesses up to milk his being president without being caught at it.

Edited by xipe ()

Veterans Today's analysis that Trump is a "Jewish Bolshevik" is funny, but ultimatly an incorrect analysis
that point about trump being 'hands off' is what Larry wilkerson ex-state department & colonel has been saying for a while, in plenty of interviews with these guys

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRealNews/videos

tears posted:

Veterans Today's analysis that Trump is a "Jewish Bolshevik" is funny, but ultimatly an incorrect analysis

wow. mods??

xipe posted:

yeah id heard it published stuff like that & so i had avoided it. but when i looked at the headlines of the other articles it advertised in the one i shared they looked fine.

globalresearch links get similarly dismissed without reading

i think its a bit lazy to refuse to read something because a site also publishes shite.
of course with normies i would just use mainstream coverage

globalresearch has some good content in amongst the hyperbole and flat out nonsense. the overall perspective of that site is at least anti-imperialist and anti-capitalist in a general sense. the problem with VT is it is a solidly right wing site run by confederate flag-waving anti semite (the managing editor, who also wrote the opinion piece you linked). so that calls for a higher level of caution and restraint using it as a source, don't you think? especially when quoting it for poorly-sourced gossip about US domestic politics. if the point is worth making you can usually find a better source. Just Saiyan

in space, on one can hear you scream, cars
everyone is in space.......
Veterans today is fascist propaganda. It rails against "the jews" controlling the world incessantly, trump is a jew, alex jones is a jew, hitler was a jew, its primary audience is the petty bourgiois-labour aristocracy germ of united $nakes fascism. I don't think it should come as any suprise to a marxist-leninist that this sort for fascist shite often "get things right" about amerikkkan foriegn policy, i mean these days you'd have to be a fuckkin idiot not to, or else be tied up in perpetrating the impererialist system itself.

tears posted:

hitler was a jew

lol

[account deactivated]
saudi arabia possibly using tactical nukes beside yemeni cities
(unfortunately this is another VT link, they and info wars have picked up on it ) ... its an old video also

volunteered for ypg man is my face going to be red if theyre found out to be imperial stooges
That's some kind of thermobaric weapon and absolutely not a nuke lol
let's not post the things from veterans today or info wars unless they're by mistake funny okay.
protip: if the source is questionable and it's just muddying something that's already bad enough it can and should probably be ignored. the saudis using very big bombs in yemen is bad enough and making stuff up about nukes is unnecessary
el oh el
check out Veteran's "If you think this means that senior and retired Intel from all over the World are now working to undermine and bring down the Khazarian Mafia (KM) and its main action-agent the Israeli Likudists, as well as all of its Cutouts including Homeland Security before they destroy America the whole World which is their plan, you are correct. These Rothschild Khazarian Mafia (KM) are known to be the “destroyers of all societies” and have been plotting to bring nuclear destruction to the whole World while they hide in their underground bunkers, hoping then to come out later and set up a one-World Luciferian Kingdom based on Baal Worship, commonly known as Babylonian Talmudism, Moloch or Owl worship, Sabbattean Satanism, Kabbalism, Bolshevism or Neo-Bolshevism. It is important to realize that Naziism, Bolshevism, Neo-Bolshevism, World Zionism, and Rothschild Khazarianism are all the same thing and were started by the Rothschild Khazarian Mafia (KM) working out of the City of London Financial District, a private bankers nation with their own diplomatic corps. The Khazarian Mafia (KM) has basically been waging an age old war against all societies, governments and peoples of the World by an incredibly evil, satanic group which suffers from a paranoid group delusion of racial superiority and hatred for all other races and people and an age old desire and commitment to subjugate, asset strip, tyrannize them, disarm them, capture them and then systematically destroy them to the last person which is what they did in Russia in 1917." Today dot com