i got smashed with some friends and we had christmas in july, yelling at the screen watching God's Not Dead 2 and Kirk Cameron's Saving Christmas. i have a hate hangover
[account deactivated]
some days, i wake up and i think, ah, i don't feel that great this morning. today makes me realize that no actually i felt amazing the other day and all days are amazing in comparison to what a morning could be like if you fuck up.... in the drink zone...
did you know that hitler swore off alcohol after a bad hangover? I've had more than one bad hangover and I still drink, so that must count for something right
Hitler, in context, had, in context, the right, in context, idea.

Dimashq posted:

did you know that hitler swore off alcohol after a bad hangover? I've had more than one bad hangover and I still drink, so that must count for something right

i award you 1/32 hitler

oh hell yes i LOVE hangovers and early mornings
I didnt drink at all this weekend and my inebriatory cycle is completely off and i feel equally fucked up as all you hung over bastards
B U M P
yup
Whew, another Robert Burns Night come and gone. Another step closer toward the failure of my liver and the success of my greatest DMSTD ambitions.
O_O
ya’at’eeh
i didn't have anything to drink last night but i DID have one too many blankets and it fucked me up far more than alcohol (which promises the eventual bliss of eternal dissolution) ever could
I slammed three beers and two whiskies right after work but the whiskies were doubles :/

shriekingviolet posted:

O_O%

a couple weeks ago i went to a bar and ordered a beer, a gin and tonic, and a shot of tequila but i didnt realize that the bar did two for ones at happy hour so that was a pretty great way to start the night

TG posted:

i didnt realize that the bar did two for ones at happy hour

what the fuck apparently the US of A really is the promised land,

i live in a severely economically depressed town so the cost of living is very low and it is shockingly cheap to get tore the fuck up. ymmv
pride weekend hangovers: day 1