shriekingviolet posted:

mmmm pedialyte

i have heard this takes the edge off of one's questionable choice but will never try it to find out

shriekingviolet posted:

i'm glad i made a massive batch of thick slow cooker dal yesterday, good hangover food

i love slow cookers so much

shriekingviolet posted:

i'm glad i made a massive batch of thick slow cooker dal yesterday, good hangover food

This sounds great and i think i'm going to try and make it

dipshit420 posted:

shriekingviolet posted:

This sounds great and i think i'm going to try and make it

those are two seperate thoughts. That recipe sounds good, and also i'm going to try living a bit longer.

my previous post itt was when i was not hungover, and karma caught up to me and suggested shots
probably the main skill i have cultivated that differentiates myself as an adult from earlier incarnations is the understanding that shots is usually a poor idea
except in the context of drinking myself to death, in which case they are Most Excellent

camera_obscura posted:

probably the main skill i have cultivated that differentiates myself as an adult from earlier incarnations is the understanding that shots is usually a poor idea

i know this, rationally, but sometimes i shrug and have one anyway

[account deactivated]

groundservices posted:

I got hungover as shit. I never drink anymore. I had like 2-3 shots of rice vodka and it hurt. I drank a bottle of ice cold coke with a decked out turkey sandwich and napped and it was better than drugs.

That is my story have a great day.

mods?

ugh
animedad to no one in paticular: remove the jerks from your life and form new relationships with warm people that may have never had it easy but they appreciate the fuck out of life
done, except for the last part
funny embarrassing thing: i remember breaking up wiht my ex gf in like 2011 and tpaine making fun of my candles and me getting real drunk on here and posting a lot wiht hthem and it was all completely meaningless besides my sorta friendship with tpaine, as much as anyone could befriend him. rip tpaine,hope youre ok buddy
Owwewww
i have hangover pression and its gonna be a really rough night lol. my sleep schedule is all fucked up now and im gonna spend the next 8 hours alone in the dark in my shitty tiny apartment reaching out to strangers on the internet and recoiling at the first hint of sentiment or intimacy

i, too, am a baby
oww-w
b u m p
Ooif
i went to karaoke at the legion last night and this lady who wasn't wearing any shoes came over and started feeling me up and grabbing my nipples and going 'I'M OBJECTIFYING MEN AND MAKING THEM UNCOMFORTABLE SO THEY CAN SEE WHAT IT FEELS LIKE'

thanks for that... thanks. thanks
That is why you do not go to the Legion, among many other things.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i was in copenhagen last month for stuff and everyone was really nice. i like to think everyone in sweden is also nice and the cardigans lady is nice and happy and all things are good. this is not true but it's a nice thought (though that hanging around video seems to have been shot in london, which is why she is not happy)

tpaine posted:

i love the cardigans

ranking the fav game video endings
4. walkaway
3. dead
2. stone
1. head

i give thanks to this thread & many offerings
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i'm eatin a motherfuckin spanish omelete with salsa and sour cream all over it and what toast and grits and drinking platinum.

best hangover cure

[account deactivated]
posting now before i post tomorrow
[account deactivated]
yeah there's a bunch of them you can't really go more than three blocks here without hitting someplace that will give you beige food and beer
the beans and everything is OK it's actually too much most of the time. or too many different things, like a rube goldberg breakfast. why do I need exactly 1/2 of a very small tomato and 13 beans and 2 small sausages and 1 large other sausage and
[account deactivated]
coffee and... looks at empty cupboards
re op im about to be
[account deactivated]
surely enough