give it up goastein. it's over
You show me a bagel one more time I'm taking your badge
you're a loose cannon, goldberg! we were trying to get mendoza and you only blew up two hospitals

one of these guys just messaged my friend asking for sex:

Congratulations to your friend on the imminent sex.

getfiscal posted:

i fucked them Instead ..

marlax78 posted:

one of these guys just messaged my friend asking for sex:

far left is the easy guess. too easy. it's the dude in the back

The correct answer is Midwest John Waters on the right,
lol i don't invent anything i just repost things i think rhizzoners might like. For example, here is an exciting opportunity that our floridian members can take advantage of:
his panic
[account deactivated]
It's {sup} now
[account deactivated]
on PC holding down Alt and typing 0 1 5 3 on the numpad with numlock on will give you a nice ™, this used to be the frame for deep comedy cuts in my high school yahoo chat, like so, Dookie Balls™
Dookie Balls Jr.®, Diarrhea: The Musical© It's pretty much hacking the matrix.
grampa... ._.

Constantignoble posted:

grampa... ._.

i sent him an email not long ago asking several questions in the body of the message, with one in the title. he replied to the title, not the body, and told me to stay safe. i actually wanted to cry.

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

*drops the two mcrib sandwiches i'm doublefisting in shock* oh dang now i know what i'm doing for the next hour and ten minutes *orders ten more mcribs from postmates*

marlax78 posted:

i sent him an email not long ago asking several questions in the body of the message, with one in the title. he replied to the title, not the body, and told me to stay safe. i actually wanted to cry.

hmmm... u got owned.

marlax78 posted:

Constantignoble posted:

grampa... ._.

whenever i glance at your picture i think you're getfiscal what with all the b&ws of scarlet ohara or whoever

[account deactivated]
hearing about a woman being forced into medical debt doesnt move me like when I see cartoon characters being denied an abortion
thats actually the finale frame of my aladdin loss.jpg parody

Edited by swampman ()

this author had the erasure, luigis not aplumber huh just the brother of one....... fucked
dark times ahead folks. drink lots of water.

i'm a witch
the scene from spartacus but they're all saying "i'll make the website"

[account deactivated]
marine le pen: ladyboss

big shoutout to the grand mufti or whoever who agreed to a meeting she was obviously not going to come to anyway, allowing her to dunk on him like this

alternate joke: they'd rather see marine le pen than me and lorezno rolling in a benzo