postposting posted:

hot new meme idea:

https://twitter.com/respected_loner/status/598927081288904704

much of the chicago police department is now on their payroll. one night on my way home squad cars lined every block. it was a sight to bee seen
they've been flooding the basements of my friends and relatives

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

Copy and paste the link it will work

learn how to use url tags goatstein jesus fucking christ you fucking failure your life is a sham

o yeah

methlabretriever posted:

they've been flooding the basements of my friends and relatives

the jew next door has been destroying my fence

The sheer number of posters on here who have paranoid breakdowns has lead me to believe all my leftist deviations have been a psychotic episode. Getting my real estate license asap. Thx cia
I hope dm is doing ok tho he was a good guy
all of the psychotic episodes lately have pretty distinctly been not from leftists of any stripe, and especially not anyone backed by actual real action or engagement with organizations/communities. so i don't think anyone that matters needs to worry.
"sheer number" is one fuckedup idiom
sorry bro

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

I hope dm is doing ok tho he was a good guy

he is (afaik) and he still posts as the dude with the Laika avatar, dog bless him

karphead the guy from your av was at my friends party a few weeks ago he's really funny
http://jaysimons.deviantart.com/art/World-According-to-ISIS-572573672
Why do they hate us
because they are paid & managed by an informal network emanating from dick cheney's basement?
[account deactivated]
that's disgusting
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

The sheer number of posters on here who have paranoid breakdowns has lead me to believe all my leftist deviations have been a psychotic episode. Getting my real estate license asap. Thx cia

distressing as they may be, breakdowns can be more enlightening than anything leftism has to offer. and when many "leftists" tend to believe that examining personal experiences is solipsistic and bad thinking and that Weed is Wrong it tends to cast a shadow on their endeavors

have you ever tried leftism... on weed

cars posted:

have you ever tried leftism... on weed

highly recommend this shit right here

[account deactivated]
ah yes, I remember the cyclonopedia chapter in which a cheerful occult conspiracy summons a colossal spectral apparition of putin.
It smells good in here

MarxUltor posted:

A 2011 profile in The Daily describes the twins' rejection of some of their previous politics:

"I’m glad we were in the band," Lynx said, "but I think we should have been pushed toward something a little more mainstream and easier for us to handle than being front-men for a belief system that we didn’t even completely understand at that time. We were little kids."

Despite this, they still made statements that were skeptical about elements of the Holocaust.

discipline posted:

the last war nerd podcast called daily beast a spookzone and based on the last year or so of their reporting i sorta agree

Edited by Urbandale ()

was there something previously pointing towards that not being the case? of course it is haha
Powerful wizard appears in sky... "Last known wizard" seen in sky. Frightened men point their guns to the wizard, futile, helpless. The laws that bind living things have no sway over the affairs of wizard... "Bullets may not slay them, nor fire, nor poisons" claims one expert. The wizard remains at large.

Urbandale posted:

the last war nerd podcast called daily beast a spookzone and based on the last year or so of their reporting i sorta agree

daily beast = newsweek if that helps you out

is john dolan seriously dishing deep cuts about how american newsmagazines collaborate with the government, is that where he's at now
is he doing it from an asteroid since a couple posters from here kicked his ass there from twitter