shriekingviolet posted:

where we're going, we won't need eyes to see

i follow the 6+7+5=19 part but i don't know about the rest of the equation, never was v good at algebra :/
the fake joke Yippie signs are not very funny pics imo. probably just having flashbacks to my anarchoteen years though.
[account deactivated]
you lose the ability to feel joy once you reach level 5 marxism
billionaires for bush

pogfan1996 posted:

you lose the ability to feel joy once you reach level 5 marxism

Culture Jammers, we love em at the rhizzone, just jimmy-jamming that culture HashtagWeAreTheResistance HashtagBiden2020.

look at these fun loving tricksters.... 25 looks a day = major The Ability To Feel Joy gains
mods rename this thread Democrat Party's Nashville Chicken Meme Cafe
im gon to guess the one on the right doesnt make v sophisticated arguments re social imperialism and great russian chauvinism

parody of the notorious box-office bomb "burnt by the sun 2," a russian but anti-soviet war movie directed by a pro-putin monarchist. it flopped hard

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burnt_by_the_Sun_2

Edited by trakfactri ()

MarxUltor posted:

is this one of those AI meme generator things

worse, magic spells.

COVID To Be Stopped With 24 Hours Of Repentance For Perversion, Idolatry, Lust, Mammon, And Humanism

https://www.globalrepent.com/events

Suggested process during this global solemn assembly, beginning in Jerusalem: Each of the 24 hours will represent a personal or a national sin. Participants will seek the Wisdom of the Holy Spirit as to which hour or hours they may wish to spend that Day, confessing that sin and then, as they may decide, repenting of it.

Although I do admit the starting location and the first hour are unexpectedly well coordinated

Flying_horse_in_saudi_arabia posted:

quoting myself because i think maybe people are skipping over this because its in the wrong thread but cmon, who wouldnt laugh at vice promoting radio free asia by showing a middle aged man using a voice changer to prank call xinjiang officials and calling it journalism

quoting myself because i think maybe people are skipping over this because its in the wrong thread but cmon, who wouldnt laugh at vice promoting radio free asia by showing a middle aged man using a voice changer to prank call xinjiang officials and calling it journalism

Now that I've seen "behind the curtain" I wonder if the absurd claims RFA makes just come from treating the bemused, sarcastic confirmations of bored police officers as fact.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/zaruka/21271545543

$750k budget, $4.4m at the box office

Populares posted:

throwback thursday is off to a good start in the funny image thread

what if jerry stab iphone
[account deactivated]

that's a pretty elaborate school project "the epoch times", if that is your real name
they sent that shit out in the mail here, possibly to everyone? it's the falun gong propaganda "newspaper" and it's exactly as bad as you'd think
the epic times