Parenti posted:

I've never done psychoanalysis but I feel like it would be fun to go into Lacanian therapy. At the same time I feel like that would be indulging some weird fanboy instinct. Can you even go into Lacanian psychoanalysis? I bet it's really expensive. I don't have a real immediate reason or feel a need to, but still feel it might be interesting.

I don't think Lacanian therapy has a very good track record on this forum.

Belphegor posted:

I've been doing psychoanalysis for about 6 months now. It's going well. I go 4x a week so it's a huge time commitment but the province pays for it since my analyst is an MD. I imagine that they would probably stop covering it if it were a more common treatment but thankfully it is out of vogue! Don't tell Doug Ford

Also starting school in Jan to become an electronics technician.

I'm going to take an indefinite break from the zzone as well.
Peace out, gang. Happy new year.

happy 2019. hope your break and therapy will be healthy and work fulfilling

Edited by toyotathon ()

4 times a week, seems like the doctor should be paying you!
2019 is the year of the pig
I’ll eat pork rinds with god!

Edited by shriekingviolet ()

the collards in my lunch reheated too fast compared to the black eyed peas, which are still cold :C

but i don't have enough containers to keep them apart
dass crazy

ialdabaoth posted:

the collards in my lunch reheated too fast compared to the black eyed peas, which are still cold :C

but i don't have enough containers to keep them apart

i find that hard to believe because anyone who knows anything about music can tell you that the black eyed peas aren't cool

no but they do have one legitimately good track (joints & jam)
joints and jam sounds like more of a dinner thing than a working lunch

Parenti posted:

yeah australia blow, and i hate australians a lot.

get fucked we're the best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns15eHLDv1I

got a job building computers so now i am building computers. first day included a long 4.5 hours of the same 5 dropkick murphy songs on repeat alone in a backroom behind a 3 meter-tall wall of cardboard boxes, generic energy drink cans, and cables. dark, no windows, other than the horrible music the job is cool as Hell. ambience reminds me of what 7 year old me imagined the employee break room at circuit city to look like.

at the end of the shift, the bo$$ told me "nice work today. hopefully you'll get to marco's level... *looked off into the distance, eyes squinting* 15 builds a day"
lots of music and a pdf of settlers on chill customer hdds + readmarxeveryday.org homepage on their firefoxes lol