ive been really horny recently
horny snipe
we can probably arrange a castration, consensus was reached long ago as to its preferability among courses of action on the goatstein question

chickeon posted:

we can probably arrange a castration, consensus was reached long ago as to its preferability among courses of action on the goatstein question

it's a breach of doctor-patient confidentiality for you to share this

i quit my job because i was bored so the countdown begins now to when i begin living on the streets
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
chiken factory optimising ftw
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i've been using my genious level IQ to think of new ways to do time theft at my bad job
My work in hiding in the bathroom all day is what got me my Nobel Prize.

toyotathon posted:

the greatest period in all of history to draft inventions is now. massive grayweb pdf libraries, home CNC, hackerspaces everywhere, the huge online patent library, cheap asian electronics, estate sales with grandpa's old 50s american iron lathe made better than anything since. we gotta invent a way out of this muck, make a machine that can let everyone quit their jobs.

we would all be instantly reemployed as Magicmachine Use Analysts in the bureaucracy of people who decide what we ought to make on the machines that make everything magically oh wait that's already now.

[account deactivated]
Ego te absolvo a peccatis tuis in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti
[account deactivated]
I want to be the ambassador who explains to aliens that we build seperate waste depositing rooms because the act is unspeakably unpleasant, but people also hide in them because the relations of production are worse.
I want to be the guy in charge of ambassadors to the aliens who gets to fire you after the debriefing where you explain that you used your one moment of contact with a completely foreign life 10,000 times more advanced than our own to explain our pooping system.
i want to be the ambassador's assitant, always eager to please, but with an eye out for the position myself, i make a concerted effort to steer all conversations with the ambassador into people's pooping habits until he catches the bug
I want to be the aliens
i want to be the very best, like no one ever was
another conflict disarmed with a pop culture reference.. still got it (fail aids)
[account deactivated]
all my best rw & take em for all they're worth
[account deactivated]
hi
gdi the fascists here tossed an antifascist into a canal. i need to step up my org involve lvl
LIke...from Command & Conquer?
overhead this conversation in the lunchroom

"north korea is testing missiles again, the situation over there is getting out of control"
"did you hear last year about this top general in north korea defecting? he's telling EVERYTHING"
"that kim guy is crazy, someone really needs to take him out"
"it's an absolute dictatorship over there... those poor tortured souls"
"i know, he needs to be overthrown and soon"
*nodding heads*

*me staring at the wall in utter horror*
why would u expect different discourse in the fbi lunchroom
Gonna lead a discussion on Lenin's April Theses given conditions.
Are the conditions the fact that it's April
That and I wanted to talk to people about orientation towards war and the military
giraffe birth is weird
I might go to a meeting in my community for something called Redneck Revolt. On the one hand the org seems to have a positive view of the white working class in amerikkka, but on the other hand they seem to be in favor of armed self defense and combating the KKK. So I'm going to see how this goes
[account deactivated]
Honestly it's like 5 confused leftists that hate the USA. If they don't respond to leninism then whatever, at least I tried

glomper_stomper posted:

also i broke my hip

fuckin bones dude!

i urge all rhizzone posters to get stronger bones.
Fine. DOne.