libelous_slander posted:

deadken have fun explaining this to your bosses:

Hilarious GIF fFrom Viral Video Outof Fucking Nowhere Five
Dude you are on fire today! Its like a tumblr comment section up in this pizzyach!

getfiscal posted:

c_man posted:

no matter where dead ken goes or how many of his posts he erases he will probably never never get bigger than boniface/mobutu who is actually getting his writing in the guardian, next to slobjob.

different circuits. boniface is more mainstream so he might get more eyeballs. but he's very earnest and is oriented to the news cycle so that's normal. deadken understands that life in western culture is preposterous and that most "literate" people are charlatans. his entire approach is to show that people take themselves too seriously, while boniface's approach suggests people don't take themselves seriously enough. for example, boniface has been part of the group railing against fareed zakaria for plagiarism, as if fareed zakaria were not a charlatan spreading lies for pay anyway, and not just a plagiarist "hurting journalism" or whatever. deadken is not dumb and therefore will make the proper hegelian transformation from a sort of flaneur cynicism (which is admittedly a higher state than reformist earnestness) towards painstaking marxist analysis.

by this time next year sam kriss will have written a defense of why liberals need to suck it up and support US military intervention in the tunisian berry farming industry

swampman posted:

libelous_slander posted:
Dude you are on fire today!

yeah

sam how does it feel to be instantly ignored when tom posts a thread
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

cid

good-bye dead-ken-kun

tpaine posted:

pop

pls dont dox me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7odHkziFQk

Edited by Impper ()

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

dead ken (sam kriss) was right about the holocaust not existing as a discrete jewish event. the holocaust was a multicultural genocide of all kinds of people. jews weren't even a majority of those killed in the holocaust, and were only a small fraction of civilians killed by the nazis. jewish groups later downplayed these deaths and later actively suppressed attempts to include them in holocaust memorials, as documented by historian Schlomo Sand. so yes i agree with and endorse "dead ken" sam kriss's holocaust opinions. i think transgendered people are disgusting and insane and i desire the brutal deaths of people just for serving their country in the United States Military and i 100% agree with sam kriss.

upvoted this at first because i saw romani activists dealing with holocaust memorial stuff at the u.n. get hounded with literal death threats (and their families got harassed as well), but then the post took a funny turn and now i'm apparently a supporter of gender warfare and verbose pop-theory. not really too happy about this state of affairs

DJ Himmler goes in
diggin swampman's new sig
i remember dj himmler from a school info thing about nazi propaganda on the 'net with the event having the title per "right"click through the net which was pretty funny
i woke up late that morning next to DJ Himmler. the sun had dried the sweat into the bedsheets,

tpaine posted:

joey

hi

[account deactivated]
front page
joey, open up the forums. it's better the forums get destroyed utterly than to whither away in a cesspool of insular memes from 2008
you have t o do the deathrace with mustang. the death thing where people in the thread have to type posts at each other and its weirdly disappointing
if he loses, kathryn gets his jaguar. if he wins, he gets kathryn.
someone said somethin about 20 moderators do that shit up and open the gates
when's the mod election, I want to fund a tpaine banner ad

daddyholes posted:

you have t o do the deathrace with mustang. the death thing where people in the thread have to type posts at each other and its weirdly disappointing

hahahahahah

AmericanNazbro posted:

joey, open up the forums. it's better the forums get destroyed utterly than to whither away in a cesspool of insular memes from 2008

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

sorry everyone for the things i said its just sometimes i have paranoid delusional nightmares that this forum is the secret hiding place of a sect of psychic devil worshiping militants who are secretly infiltrating my brain via electrical impulses in my hands through the keyboard and whose singular goal desire and purpose in life are to destroy my mind and body and everything i believe in. ha ha but that would be .crazy.. of course

sorry but were not psychic. its all very Scientific

im psychic,
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

sorry everyone for the things i said its just sometimes i have paranoid delusional nightmares that this forum is the secret hiding place of a sect of psychic devil worshiping militants who are secretly infiltrating my brain via electrical impulses in my hands through the keyboard and whose singular goal desire and purpose in life are to destroy my mind and body and everything i believe in. ha ha but that would be .crazy.. of course

Uhh well that's cool....I'm really into pizza myself, mostly the toppings and shit like that.

[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

goodbye rhizzone. thanks for all the times. special shoutout to my man bippy

roseweird posted:

its not good to hold onto a lot of fear, better to die on your feet than live on your knees, red salute

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

[

cool cool. do you like anchovies, and hot peppers. be honest. there is no right answer, this is not a test

I used to be into some pretty crazy stuff when I was younger (think A LOT of bacon, bacon bits, and corn), now that I've matured I'm more into vegan friendly organically produced cheeses that are pretty underground, so you've probably never heard of them.

[account deactivated]
damb i bet that was good ass-cheese