journos

Impper posted:

y

he goes soft in the paint, mate.

can a further condition for the deletion of deadken's clearly career ending post history be a directive to insert some epic meme's into each article explaining why this time it's actually a progressive war?
don't delete his account instead change every post of his (past, present and future), to this:

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/search/?action=show_user&user_id=46

i'll start saving everything from page 1 on and you guys can start at page 356.
Journalism
http://saas.liarpedia.org/S?q=userid%3A152556+jews
[account deactivated]
this is what comes of semitism
bye
[account deactivated]
is he really writin for the NYT now lol
samr kirss alt account here with another post I hope my bosses don't see: i like sucking gay dudes dicks. i suck the cum outta the dick. the bombing of isis militants may be excessive and unwarranted
ken do you remember that time someone yelled "ken" on the road and you turned round even though that's not your actual name
congrats but youll never wash the stink of fail aids from your being and itll follow you everywhere

corey posted:

samr kirss alt account here with another post I hope my bosses don't see: i like sucking gay dudes dicks. i suck the cum outta the dick. the bombing of isis militants may be excessive and unwarranted

holy shit sam, that's \fucked up? no wonder you are editing all your posts

this is fucked up man.

does aerdil remember the time he thought of deadken during sex or something.
I guess this is... growing up
there are at least four attorneys who have posted on this forum with some regularity but the guy who has to do the thermite routine for career reasons is the left-wing author. makes ya tyhink. or doesn't i guess. your call. you decide.

discipline posted:

He wants me to delete his post history and I said this was the price he has to pay

wait a minute.....all this time.....and thats all it would have taken???

anyway good liuck at your VICE Media internship, and have fun storming the kkkastle

discipline posted:

He wants me to delete his post history and I said this was the price he has to pay - saying goodbye as he ascends into the pages of the NEw York Crimes

that's not enough i think he should be forced to fully elaborate why he wants this, before you delete it. this curt lil goodbye isnt gonna cut it for me at least, i mean every1 already knows why implicitly but he needs to receive his licks, by saying the reason out loud, for everyone to hear. i think.

CIA assigned you to another post?

tentativelurkeraccount posted:

discipline posted:

He wants me to delete his post history and I said this was the price he has to pay - saying goodbye as he ascends into the pages of the NEw York Crimes

that's not enough i think he should be forced to fully elaborate why he wants this, before you delete it. this curt lil goodbye isnt gonna cut it for me at least, i mean every1 already knows why implicitly but he needs to receive his licks, by saying the reason out loud, for everyone to hear. i think.

lol

HenryKrinkle posted:

i'll start saving everything from page 1 on and you guys can start at page 356.

list iterate in HTML script, lets say 20 seconds on setTimeout to dance around the search block, around 360 pages so thats what, 2 hours to capture all of it? theoretically speaking *thunder claps over ifap*

[account deactivated]
ken should just get a new, secret account and build his way to posting superstar again while avoiding the watchful eye of New York Times or w/e
ken just claim u got hacked and didnt notice it for like 7 years
gjoey please delete my post history as well. i dont want any of my new Daeshbros finding this site and reading my alcoholchat posts
[account deactivated]
i hope ken has a really successful career that is ultimately ruined by his post history. lets keep this shit on lockdown till his first panel with malcolm gladwell
[account deactivated]

babyhueypnewton posted:

CIA assigned you to another post?

85 Vauxhall Cross

i google'd sam kriss nytimes and found this topic.

now i have been reading a bunch of articles by sam kriss and they are pretty good, imo.

i especially liked this take-down of new social media site ello: https://ello.co/samkriss/post/Vwmb7cbcZMY63SIVaUJGlg
mewymew forget her password
sam kriss,: the one who walked away from therhizzone
does the nyt know you wrote an article for the revolutionary vangaurd-magazine Jacobin?
[account deactivated]
hello ladies. We barely even fuck any more, and when we do, it's pathetic: a motion like the lapping of scum against the edge of a fetid stagnant pond. Reaching orgasm is a frusrating chore. Why bother?