i probably posted like twice in there with punctuation and everything
the rhizzone is trivialized, stripped of all political considerations, and thus becomes . . . a social club
but it taught me a lot about nerd pigs
[account deactivated]
"no natural cervical curve"
i dont remember who that was, the lady gaga sex change detective
[account deactivated]
maybe all of you crybabies would feel a lot less useless and unhappy about posting here if you used it as a resource for helping you counter state propaganda on social media all day like i do
maybe all of you crybabies would stop being confused and masochistically shaming yourselfs for coming back here day after day if you recognized the obvious truth that The rHizzonE is a Place For Friends
[account deactivated]
speaking of suicidal thoughts is there a plan in place or our we basically watching eachother for whoever pulls the trigger first

Superabound posted:

maybe all of you crybabies would feel a lot less useless and unhappy about posting here if you used it as a resource for helping you counter state propaganda on social media all day like i do

see, i have me instead

libelous_slander posted:

speaking of suicidal thoughts is there a plan in place or our we basically watching eachother for whoever pulls the trigger first

Superabound posted:

maybe all of you crybabies would stop being confused and masochistically shaming yourselfs for coming back here day after day if you recognized the obvious truth that The rHizzonE is a Place For Frien

im the rhizzone. gotta love me
i’ll never grow old, i’ll never die, and i’ll always eat oatmeal

roseweird posted:

a place where a "communist + catholic" can smug nonreply to anyone he thinks is not as smart as he is, allude to the Thing He Do but pearls before swine when it comes time to talk. maybe has fewer pearls than he thinks. anyone can rest easy in incomprehensibility. everyone is faithless. no one thinks anything of peace. its a tiny cult of high pressure hatred. the world deserves instead the gentle death cult of christ. power an illusion! subject only to god. does god approve of posting??? think god thinks what the devil u doin. forum is a crash course in learning how to shut up

nytimes chief editor: i enjoyedhis recent thinkpiece on microlending in se asia but it may be prudent to investgiate the backgorund of this... "horny man travis"
dead ken (sam kriss) was right about the holocaust not existing as a discrete jewish event. the holocaust was a multicultural genocide of all kinds of people. jews weren't even a majority of those killed in the holocaust, and were only a small fraction of civilians killed by the nazis. jewish groups later downplayed these deaths and later actively suppressed attempts to include them in holocaust memorials, as documented by historian Schlomo Sand. so yes i agree with and endorse "dead ken" sam kriss's holocaust opinions. i think transgendered people are disgusting and insane and i desire the brutal deaths of people just for serving their country in the United States Military and i 100% agree with sam kriss.

Edited by le_nelson_mandela_face ()

i try not to worry about people in regards to whether their trans or not since it does not impact my life in any way.

he wasn't wrong but he was purposefully framing it in a contentious and provocative way

the holocaust did not exist!! as a discrete jewish event

and i t made the wddps like igby and whoever go mad
i feel like the jews had a pretty bad decade there and that they can feel really bad about it for a long time, doesn't really bother me that much.
no matter where dead ken goes or how many of his posts he erases he will probably never never get bigger than boniface/mobutu who is actually getting his writing in the guardian, next to slobjob.

c_man posted:

no matter where dead ken goes or how many of his posts he erases he will probably never never get bigger than boniface/mobutu who is actually getting his writing in the guardian, next to slobjob.

different circuits. boniface is more mainstream so he might get more eyeballs. but he's very earnest and is oriented to the news cycle so that's normal. deadken understands that life in western culture is preposterous and that most "literate" people are charlatans. his entire approach is to show that people take themselves too seriously, while boniface's approach suggests people don't take themselves seriously enough. for example, boniface has been part of the group railing against fareed zakaria for plagiarism, as if fareed zakaria were not a charlatan spreading lies for pay anyway, and not just a plagiarist "hurting journalism" or whatever. deadken is not dumb and therefore will make the proper hegelian transformation from a sort of flaneur cynicism (which is admittedly a higher state than reformist earnestness) towards painstaking marxist analysis.

deadken have fun explaining this to your bosses:

getfiscal posted:

c_man posted:

different circuits. boniface is more mainstream so he might get more eyeballs. but he's very earnest and is oriented to the news cycle so that's normal. deadken understands that life in western culture is preposterous and that most "literate" people are charlatans. his entire approach is to show that people take themselves too seriously, while boniface's approach suggests people don't take themselves seriously enough. for example, boniface has been part of the group railing against fareed zakaria for plagiarism, as if fareed zakaria were not a charlatan spreading lies for pay anyway, and not just a plagiarist "hurting journalism" or whatever. deadken is not dumb and therefore will make the proper hegelian transformation from a sort of flaneur cynicism (which is admittedly a higher state than reformist earnestness) towards painstaking marxist analysis.

2 tru

good luck ken-chan, i await the fruits of labor that you will birth, into this world
mobuntu boniface fuckin sucks ass!!!! hahahaha he's bad

getfiscal posted:

c_man posted:

lol

Stop fucking around.

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

dead ken (sam kriss) was right about the holocaust not existing as a discrete jewish event. the holocaust was a multicultural genocide of all kinds of people. jews weren't even a majority of those killed in the holocaust, and were only a small fraction of civilians killed by the nazis. jewish groups later downplayed these deaths and later actively suppressed attempts to include them in holocaust memorials, as documented by historian Schlomo Sand. so yes i agree with and endorse "dead ken" sam kriss's holocaust opinions. i think transgendered people are disgusting and insane and i desire the brutal deaths of people just for serving their country in the United States Military and i 100% agree with sam kriss.

i upvoted this but then i read the last line and downvoted it instead, le sorry

i think plenty of people here like sams writing and are also incredibly fickle and creepy and committed to the defense of communists against perceived nonexistent slights and betrayals so please, rest easy lady

Panopticon posted:

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

i upvoted this but then i read the last line and downvoted it instead, le sorry

hes getting in on the joke by associating ken with the most repugnant part of these forums, himself.

Sam kriss... what can i say. Im a fan. The holocaust I could take or leave.
*flips a flaneur, serves stacks of that to u*
i wish a flaneur was like a kind of flapjack, but made of flan, that you cook in a skillet

getfiscal posted:

deadken is not dumb and therefore will make the proper hegelian transformation from a sort of flaneur cynicism (which is admittedly a higher state than reformist earnestness) towards painstaking marxist analysis.

please don't troll

c_man posted:

i wish a flaneur was like a kind of flapjack, but made of flan, that you cook in a skillet

thats sort of where i was going withj that post

i want to go to where that post was going
same.

libelous_slander posted:

i try not to worry about people in regards to whether their trans or not since it does not impact my life in any way.

Hilarious Gif From Recent Viral Vdideo Out Of Fucking Nowhere; 5