oh thats why u keep talking abt it
talking about what?
- "your lecture on state capitalism should be uploaded within the week, I've already discussed the matter with the senator"
- "I take it he was agreeable?"
- "he didn't really have a choice..."
cybersyn
ah. yeah I'm reading a book on it now.
cool man i will watch ur vids
i think tom means cybersyn but i was under the impression that you began discussing it recently by mentioning that you were Doing A Thing about it but hey then again I thought tpain mgiht have a wife lol e: wow post faster next time asshoel. good work here, with the late and now useless post
e: you best believe I too am gonna watch that shit

stegosaurus posted:

Lets all join organizations now lol
I'm presenting on cybersyn next week. and my lecture on state capitalism from last week will be up this weekend according to the av dude

dont want this to get buried. Cool shit

http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/794/ the old cybersyn thread

stegosaurus posted:

- "your lecture on state capitalism should be uploaded within the week, I've already discussed the matter with the senator"

stegosaurus posted:

what book? what ive read about cybersyn from the two threads on it here it seems a very nice yeah, like a natural way to organize industry instead of dollar fuckery, and i hope you record your presentation on it as well because i would love to hear it.

im lickin my own but

lux posted:

stegosaurus posted:

what book? what ive read about cybersyn from the two threads on it here it seems a very nice yeah, like a natural way to organize industry instead of dollar fuckery, and i hope you record your presentation on it as well because i would love to hear it.

its called 'cybernetic revolutionaries' let me put it in my dropbox real quick

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1qxumj0wjow8yrp/Cybernetic%20Revolutionaries_%20Tec%20-%20Medina%2C%20Eden.epub

stegosaurus posted:

lux posted:

stegosaurus posted:

its called 'cybernetic revolutionaries' let me put it in my dropbox real quick

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1qxumj0wjow8yrp/Cybernetic%20Revolutionaries_%20Tec%20-%20Medina%2C%20Eden.epub

.epub ..... so pretentious
djvu is pretentiouser
pretentiousest electronic publication format is LaTeX by a mile. fuckers
is there an agreed upon best thinger for ebook format conversion. i usually use a different shitty thing every time because I don't know what hte fuck
calibre's fine m8
use proprietary software that you pay the full cost for and only use ebooks you own, obviously.
How about........... plain text

littlegreenpills posted:

calibre's fine m8

i just remembered why I don't use this: it won't fucking install on my computer :\

i just use online ones for mobi to epub (or vice versa). i haven't found anything that actually works for pdf or djvu
a cool and helpful 'zzoner tipped me off to the existence of the "mobile" version which i just got to work, wish i found this years ago when i tried installing originally

stegosaurus posted:

turn it way up in the headphones by the way.

*slams bookmark button hard*

soon
hell yeah
is that a stegersaurus
heres a good one about direct action

http://www.clickhole.com/blogpost/what-i-learned-about-capitalism-walking-starbucks--364
is there a clickhole rhizzone partnership in our future?
damn looks liek the clicking hole must be destroyed for its anti-left snark

stegosaurus posted:

I'm presenting on cybersyn next week. and my lecture on state capitalism from last week will be up this weekend according to the av dude

please reference my article on why its no good for nobody

Themselves posted:

golly i wish

germanjoey posted:

stegosaurus posted:

please reference my article on why its no good for nobody

im just trying to summarize what it is quickly for people but i hope to get into that.

Really good job Stego.

babyhueypnewton posted:

what happened to prnkyl? so many fallen comrades...

rip

Themselves posted:

Yea dude. Its my meme posting

http://www.clickhole.com/article/stick-butter-left-out-room-temperature-you-wont-be-368

I join an organization now mon

Ahhh... relaxes in the organization

can i get a second account so i can upvote some stuff two times

vvv the audio quality really makes a difference, thank you.

Edited by Themselves ()

lightning fast turnaround on my last one. better audio as well