[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
cant stop listening to dean blunt jamz over the past week or so of train journeys and hospital visits

Choke Choke Choke, Devils we evoke
[account deactivated]
been waiting a long ass time for boiler room to post this. caught the live stream at the time and kicked myself for not trying to record it. now i can rest, finally, forever.
actress is cool
hell yeah. saw him live once, it was a bummer when he got kicked off (festival so the timeslots were tight), he looked like he was really getting into it and couldve gone another couple hours
thats cool. i used to listen to a lot of outre electronic stuff...

glad i made the transition to extremely stupid music.

ahha i actually saw toecutter live a long time ago

ah breakcore, when you could just put cut up breaks over any old thing. what a time to be living. bring it back

the stuff that was breakcore guys sampling hardcore or metal guys just pushing a drum machine as far as possible is so weird in retrospect.
lol at this one though

man i used to have that snares ep and it was so chill

i met toecutter once when i tagged along with some music/art pals to TINA in newcastle maaaany years ago. i'm sure my memory is fault but i remember him being shirtless and wearing some kind of loincloth over his shorts, like he really did step straight out of a mad max film. man i have so many dumb stories from those days.

anyway breakcore will never die, in my heart~
this song is way too scary

Edited by tears ()

i prefer the album version of this but all i could find was lyrics videos so this will do, the beat is nowhere near as strong but the performance is still great
listening to Love Train by the O'Jays and bristling at the acknowledgement of Israel / ignorance of the USSR, DPRK, Cuba et al

ran this through spectral analysis and it overlays almost exactly with all kinds of cat noises.

hours later the only lines replay in my head are "i lo-ove, i lo-ove, i lo-ove" ad nauseum (which I'm not even sure is in the song) as well as the wierd purr in the break after the chorus.

elegant!

levoydpage posted:

ran this through spectral analysis and it overlays almost exactly with all kinds of cat noises.

is that something you do often

lo posted:

levoydpage posted:

is that something you do often

You've got my back up against a wall here... Yes, I run all kinds of popular music (and ads) through spectral analysis to find ASMR related techniques. I swear it's fascinating!

hahahaha
boogie woogie