[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Sure, Bowie was like, a big friend of Luther Vandross.. but you can tell that post-Thin-White-Duke, the soul wnet out of Bowies music... take Black Star for example. Rushed to release... sloppy
now it makes sense why the german version of Heros is better than the english
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
the new Taylor Swift thing
same
also listening to despacito, anyone heard this one?
whats up fucker nerds
wokrout music for the mind... chop the deviations. go here for personal training inquiries

e: goatstein emoji av

Edited by kinch ()

i hadnt heard that song but through this lol

grob thread

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

the worst track on outside is better than anything nicki minaj has ever thought of putting out for example

It's easy to insult minaj from the perspective of like, "where's all the saxophone solos, i bet rhianna never toured with mott the hoople", but bowie had some real garbage on outside and u gotta be a real white male chauvinist to think this is somehow "better" than all radio pop music

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i'm emotionally unstable and every time you criticize my posts i have a panic attack. hope you're happy kicking people when they're down.

Total victory does seem a tad hollow now that u mention it

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
ive slowly discovered like ten amazing stinson/donald projects over time. i should actually sit down and listen to everything

tpaine posted:

i bet you just like to criticize bowie because he was androgynous and you're a secret transphobe,

I don't really see any evidence that Bowie made any challenge to gender norms (especially compared to, uh, grace jones) but ok. I think bowie is more representative of artistic cis men who are able to safely flirt with drag and homosexuality as long as they mostly marry a supermodel and tirelessly advocate for romantic love. Yknow someone posted this here the other day and it's right. And the class character of Bowie's music is undeniable even if they were enough of a genius to sometimes, and even frequently, expand beyond bourgeois sentimentality. A great example is "kooks" which has a fundamentally privileged vision - imagine saying "Hey if you don't want to do your homework, we'll just burn it and go cruise the city" to your black kid in Amerika, like yeah society will really treat your kid well if you make that a habit. The song is predicated on an intense individualism and reflects an unhealthy "us against the world" parenting dynamic that is the subject of so many cute af movies about what it must be like to grow up poor. The song is about growing up bohemian. Keep in mind I love "kooks" and think it's severely underrated, but that's due to the deep scars bourgeois society has left in me psyche

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
http://www.lovebolts.co.uk/chords_art_1.html By the way.
I have been singing and playing "wild is the wind" extremly loud tonight.. neighbors definitely can hear it all.... 100% reccommed

i bring you fossils from youtubes jurassic period
[account deactivated]