or something. i don't even know anymore, this whole 2018 business has me overwhelmed and tired

CNN’s New York Office just evacuated because they received a bomb as well.
itshappening.gif
Pretty straightforward how this will go.
1. Perpetrator gonna be revealed to be some white nationalist 4channer, perhaps even with a history of violence and or armed service
2. The Dems will say this is the fault of communists harassing people at restaurants, both sides are too divided blah blah blah
3. “We need to support the FBI who protect against us”
3a. Maybe it was russia or Maduro or Assad
4. Dems won’t campaign on this at all and will embarrass themselves in midterms
5. Donald trump will say he wishes the bombs worked in a 2020 debate and will still win the presidency.
huh. i guess i just kind of assumed people mailing bombs to soros et al. was like a once a month kind of thing
Hank posted these yesterday, which could be totally unrelated, but now he has a history of ESleuthing, so....

Has this been blamed on Antifa yet

Edit: Oh wait, guess they can't do that since they're Soros backed
can someone get in touch with antifa? is she okay?

c_man posted:

Hank posted these yesterday, which could be totally unrelated, but now he has a history of ESleuthing, so....

to the class of 2015

The tail will be devoured.
The democrats brought this upon themselves because leftist mob gang violence antifa. However, this is also a false flag to create sympathy steal the midterms, because that's how those democrat thugs operate. I am very intelligent
Le strategy of tension face
10 bucks says its richard spencer just blowing off a little messy divorce steam. i mean, what's a guy meant to do when his favourite punching bag gets sick of him calling her subhuman?

c_man posted:

Le strategy of tension face

get ready for the pogroms
Doctor Doom got tired of ruling over his own world so he decided that becoming a Pokemon Master would be a good way to spend a week or two.

However, what he did not know is that by the time he had gotten in on the craze almost every other Pokemon had been chosen already by the various other trainers.

Only two were left. A Chansey and a Magikarp. He stared deep into Chansey's eyes and saw nothing but perfectly stupid bliss staring back at him. He was not pleased. Then he stared into the eyes of Magikarp and it was there that he saw it. A rage that matched his own, a rage that empowered Magikarp to reach for great heights.

Doom picked Magikarp and asked Professor Oak what moves it knew. When Oak explained that it only knew splash, and then what splash was. Doom frowned harshly.

Oak would pay for this treachery.

rolaids posted:

Pretty straightforward how this will go.
1. Perpetrator gonna be revealed to be some white nationalist 4channer, perhaps even with a history of violence and or armed service
2. The Dems will say this is the fault of communists harassing people at restaurants, both sides are too divided blah blah blah
3. “We need to support the FBI who protect against us”
3a. Maybe it was russia or Maduro or Assad
4. Dems won’t campaign on this at all and will embarrass themselves in midterms
5. Donald trump will say he wishes the bombs worked in a 2020 debate and will still win the presidency.

donald trump is going to make bomb jokes by halloween. *pulls sleeves of giant suit over hands, flails the cuffs about* ooh i'm robert deniro

Nobody died and there's nothing to gawk at so the story can't stay on top in U.S. media for long. They should've burned down a building Washington reporters see every day, like a massage parlor or family court.
There's that gamer

🤔🤔🤔
console players usa dot org
turns out it was everyone's favourite worst super hero, Florida Man.
Well the least we can do is let the guy out of ifap now.

cars posted:

Nobody died and there's nothing to gawk at so the story can't stay on top in U.S. media for long. They should've burned down a building Washington reporters see every day, like a massage parlor or family court.

that is where you're wrong, my friend. Florida Bomberman sent a package to CNN, so much like how the media ignored Yemen for years but suddenly wanted a state funeral for one of OBL's old jihadi buddies just because he *had a column*, so too will journalists never shut up about this

could be, but by the day after it was already bumped out of CNN's top headlines by a bleed lead and slid down into the small text
Synagogue shooter who jumped on social media four hours beforehand to tell everyone he didn't like Trump and never voted for him, then posted "screw your optics"... CNN has to give a pound to a player.
who would be the funniest rhizzone poster to end up killing someone? i propose to you that it would be cycloneman bombing a fertility clinic

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

who would be the funniest rhizzone poster to end up killing someone? i propose to you that it would be cycloneman bombing a fertility clinic

A bleary eyed drunk stumbles up to the rally podium, "Sir, you'errrve done so much to, I mean uhrhuhgh, for, the people of this state, I'd liierrrghke like to shake your hand." Florida governor soon to be senator Rick Scott grimaces at the disheveled wreck of a man before him: reeking of liquor, hair stringy and unkempt, his beer gut as impressive as it is disturbing in its corpulence.

This will be an easy photo op, he thinks, just another brief unpleasant moment with this misbegotten swamp creature for those damn social medias, a small sacrifice to keep the bribes and boardroom coke lines flowing. He grins his famous rictus grin and grasps the moist, doughy hamhock of a hand held before him. The hand of the common American, made soft and pliable by cheap booze and high fructose corn syrup, weak and... Wait. Surprisingly strong. Time passes, the cameras have flashed, and his hand is still held. The moment has become awkward, he tries to wriggle out but his thin hand is engulfed, squirming to be free, no use, trapped. For the first time he looks the man before him straight in the eyes, and behind the deadened boozy glaze he sees shining deep within the sharp gleam of true hatred. It is too late now.

Forums poster tpaine's jaw creaks and groans, first from atrophied disuse as he smiles for the first time in years, then louder from strain as he unhinges his jaw in a mighty gurgling bellow. His distended beer gut deflates as he disgorges onto his captive's face a seemingly endless torrent of fetid steel reserve, concentrated into an acrid solvent by weeks stagnating within his barely functioning guts. Rick Scott's flesh melts from his bones like tissue paper in a storm drain. The steaming skeleton remains standing for one moment, held upright by its still clutched hand, before collapsing into a puddle of stinking gore. FATALITY

mustang joins ISIS, spells out STALIN GENOCIDED NON-WHITES in detcord behind the armory, no survivors

getfiscal posted:

Sam Kriss detonator semtex credible target u-238 plutonium pakistan islamabad training explosives nuclear fission reaction

Judge: How does the defendant plead?
Gyrofry: Very carefully
sorry to get slightly race-science but is anyone talking about the bomber's identity as a gusano who's into mainstream amerikkkan xenophobia (his socmed/automobile stuff was talkback radio, not alt-right discourse) ?? seems to be an interesting line of inquiry, how a subjected example of an ethnic group can get so far up the ass of The White Man because of the intergenerational trauma of having your sugar plantation nationalised by papa Fidel
How about this for some race science: the guy is Filipino. I guess you can still call him a “gusano” if you want though.
Call him what you like... I call him an Ass hole!!
[account deactivated]

Caesura109 posted:

keep seeing "maga chud" everywhere, i guess the chapo show has won the leftist culture war

just seen some maga chuds, they were everywhere
"chud" catchphrase: secret origin (2014)

contamination hazard unban discouraged