Edited by conec ()

whats a kg

Edited by conec ()

Edited by conec ()

thanks but i needed dr who money

Edited by conec ()

Edited by conec ()

Edited by conec ()

basically like atkins i guess, trying to induce ketosis. the medical argument i've read is that fat people that do that almost always regain the weight. i dunno about like... people that just have 20 extra pounds or whatever though.

Edited by conec ()

getfiscal posted:

basically like atkins i guess, trying to induce ketosis. the medical argument i've read is that fat people that do that almost always regain the weight. i dunno about like... people that just have 20 extra pounds or whatever though.

yeah pretty much like atkins. they could stuff their faces as they wanted. two are still thin (after the diet, one started crossfit and the dukan dude runs when not fathering-husbanding-working)

[account deactivated]
being depressed makes you eat loads tho

littlegreenpills posted:

being depressed makes you eat loads tho

don't sadsplain!

[account deactivated]

conec posted:

just last year i had a bad depression which led to a suicide attempt

yeah i nearly killed myself too after i realized i was posting on the rhizzone, a place where "fail aids" is funny and acceptable.

[account deactivated]
the baffler, issue #26: rhizzone.net and the metaphysics of failure

conec posted:

don`t get me wrong, i used to like it before i realized how blatantly the producers sexualize scully

i actually read once that the producers and crew did everything they could to try to cover up and inhibit Scully's intense, burning sexuality (they wanted her to represent Pure Reason and the intellectual ideal), but it was the 90s and they had yet to develop a camera filter powerful enough

conec posted:

yeah f8ck star trek too tbh

all Star Trek or just Voyager

[account deactivated]
TNG was pretty cool and gay tho
when toronto police investigate sex crimes against children they often take bets before entering the suspect's house whether it will be filled with star wars or star trek memorabilia (like, guessing which one it will be) which they say happens to be true in like 95% of cases.
yeah but how many NON-pederasts have star wars/trek memorabilia in their hovels

libelous_slander posted:

yeah but how many NON-pederasts have star wars/trek memorabilia in their hovels

probably dozens

[account deactivated]
screenshots keep us honest.

thanks
new evidence indicates goatstein may be a p'g sh`d f8cker

littlegreenpills posted:

it's fuckboi now

All I read was "I like a woman who can down a pizza by herself and still have room for my dick?" when the page was loading and imaging it as a question is cracking me up ahaha
thanks for changing thread title goat

conec posted:

Superabound posted:

conec posted:
yeah f8ck star trek too tbh

all Star Trek or just Voyager

all trek cos even TOS has all the women in skimpy uniforms

getfiscal posted:

when toronto police investigate sex crimes against children they often take bets before entering the suspect's house whether it will be filled with star wars or star trek memorabilia (like, guessing which one it will be) which they say happens to be true in like 95% of cases.

Conclusion: sub-100% likelihood presence of Star Trek memorabilia indicates predilection for sexual deviancy. World Trek Organization recommends at least 98% coverage rates in order to maintain herd virginity

Shut up, Wesley

daddyholes posted:

tell your recruiter story Stegosaurus

i joined the military enthusiastically and did a year of ROTC before leaving, only because i didnt like the school, not out of any ideological issue with serving.

i think people were talking about weight loss here, but i don't really know because half of the posts have been edited to be blank for some reason. anyway, you should do keto, it's great. i lost a lot of weight before by having a simple calorie deficit regardless of what i took in. now to lose the final bit of weight i've started a ketogenic diet for the heck of it and i eat like 10x more and lose weight much faster than i had before. it's insane and unbelievable, do it.