hello
greets
good evening

why yes, username daddyholes, i am fbi. greetings to the rest of you, but also to daddyholes

mewymew posted:

Hello, carecat here

the new xmen`s climax is a shot of nixon looking hilariously badass while shooting magneto in the neck
Yeah it owns
pig

Edited by conec ()

thank you getfiscal. i understood now in the flesh the film's message about ppl who fear anyone who's different from them - above all fearing men who pop out bone when provoked
How did they make an all-nonmetal gun tho??? Dont guns have springs?????.
i think a bigger plot hole is badass 70s magneto thinking wearing an ascot is a good idea
A4oQzTGTc_g
michael fassbender is good looking.
check my profile to see THE GIF MODS DONT WANT YOU TO SEE

THE MODS HATE HIM

Prospero was probated until (June 24, 2014 09:24:54) for this post!

https://twitter.com/SheLoveTheG/status/481091567663337474

upvote my post when you spot the difference. dont say anything just upvote my post
and upvote this post when you spot the epic twitter name
Was expecting meatspin tbh. Too dumb 4 this nuance/layering shit
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

i hate x-files, its on my boycott list ever since i saw the pilot episode

i like the theme song/intro and the general conspiracy aesthetic but the few episodes i've seen are pretty subpar i think. cant really put my finger on what it is i dont like about it

mewymew posted:

How did they make an all-nonmetal gun tho??? Dont guns have springs?????.

Hello mewymew. Would you have a few minutes to spare to talk about 3D PRINTING?

please stop trolling about the X-Files
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

don`t get me wrong, i used to like it before i realized how blatantly the producers sexualize scully

you should watch bbc shows, conec. everyone on them is ugly.

getfiscal posted:

how ageist of you
/

[account deactivated]

conec posted:

yeah f8ck star trek too tbh

star trek has always been fake, hth

ilmdge posted:

https://twitter.com/SheLoveTheG/status/481091567663337474upvote my post when you spot the difference. dont say anything just upvote my post

actually, there are several differences

yeah, like why are they trying to get loving white families to pay $5 more for a model that's not even organic?

getfiscal posted:

oy mate those are tens over here in cumberbachshford (except for martha in dr who, she's like a 93 to us)

in 2004 jeri ryan's ex-husband (jack ryan) ran against barack obama for the open illinois senate seat. obama was already a rising star at that time within democratic circles. ryan was potentially a good opponent because he was like goldman sachs but he left that to become a high school teacher. obama would have won but they decided to just destroy ryan. so they got his divorce records unsealed and there was stuff in it about how ryan wanted his wife to go to weird sex clubs. so he was forced out of the race because i guess obama has normal sex or whatever. don't fuck with the DNC mafia.

so the illinois republican party, who were pretty dumb, were like hell let's just throw a random black person in the race and see what happens. so they get alan keyes, who is a lunatic, to run in illinois, which is not his home state. obama then gets nazi plebiscite levels of support against keyes.

possible conspiracy angles:
- goldman sachs planted their sex god candidate with star trek ex-wife so that obama could win a senate seat
- jeri ryan was a star trek communist and honeypotted the goldman sachs candidate as part of her tactical alliance with the democratic party
in my opinion, jeri ryan has enormo boob.

Edited by conec ()

Edited by conec ()

imo The Wire didnt have a single character that was more well rounded than those in season 4 of Baywatch

Prospero was probated until (June 25, 2014 04:51:01) for this post!