TG posted:

not to bring this topic back to guns, but i kind of think its interesting that the more restrictive gun laws seem to coincide with areas where there are healthy populations of non-white ethnic people. this is even more interesting because liberals tend to ascribe racist fears to people who want to buy guns, as if theyre hiding in the country just waiting for the teeming masses of brown city folk to spill out and swarm over them, stealing their meager possessions and raping their women

yeah let's talk about guns, namely my massive biceps that I work five days a week

rihzzone video project idea: a grimes video except with weapons

innsmouthful posted:

TG posted:

not to bring this topic back to guns, but i kind of think its interesting that the more restrictive gun laws seem to coincide with areas where there are healthy populations of non-white ethnic people. this is even more interesting because liberals tend to ascribe racist fears to people who want to buy guns, as if theyre hiding in the country just waiting for the teeming masses of brown city folk to spill out and swarm over them, stealing their meager possessions and raping their women

yeah let's talk about guns, namely my massive biceps that I work five days a week

you should take days off in between to give your muscles a chance to grow. maybe try a leg day every now and then??

nah dude, arms only. bi and tri day, errrrday. that's how ya get the bitches, ya dig??? also fuck legs nobody can see them anyway. when i work legs it's like my leg pump robs the rest of my body of those sweet gains, which is fuckin unacceptable.
liftbro alert. ill be using my sweet calves and quads to kick sand in your face at the beach and to stride confidently away with your woman

Superabound posted:

"self inflicted"

The CIA actually kills 100% of people and fakes all their deaths. In fact, humans are immortal except once the CIA gets involved. Check google dot com for more basics.

TG posted:

liftbro alert. ill be using my sweet calves and quads to kick sand in your face at the beach and to stride confidently away with your woman

ha, like I have a woman. that implies I spend my time on something other than lifting, which I don't

swampman posted:

Superabound posted:

"self inflicted"

The CIA actually kills 100% of people and fakes all their deaths. In fact, humans are immortal except once the CIA gets involved. Check google dot com for more basics.

i was killed by the cia once. its not that bad, idk why everyone makes such a big deal about it.

i let the serpents that i worship under neath the surface murder me
[account deactivated]
definitely not
[account deactivated]
we don't love men in the gun thread.
post that post in the man thread by which i mean my freakishly kelplike dong
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
jon anderson used to have this amazing mullet and he looked like my algebra 1 teacher except she was a lady i think

stegosaurus posted:

rihzzone video project idea: a grimes video except with weapons

ur too late bro. grimes thinks of everything

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
pump status: huge
i dont see whats not to like