roseweird posted:

palafox posted:

I understand that it makes you feel comfortable to think vaguely about being armed

i'm not sure you really understand (get cornered by a terrifyingly drunk bodybuilder more than twice your size and bellowing threats, then tell me how much you understand about my personal bodily security), but thank you for the advice. either way yes it is crass to talk about on the internet, sure. but it was a "gun thread", the internet hoedown of violence fantasies. indulge me.

you think other people here haven't been bullied / physically intimidated? not me, i was always the bully myself. but other people here have definitely been picked on, my specialized gland detects the stink of scared nerd all over this forum

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

palafox posted:

I understand that it makes you feel comfortable to think vaguely about being armed

i'm not sure you really understand (get cornered by a terrifyingly drunk bodybuilder more than twice your size and bellowing threats, then tell me how much you understand about my personal bodily security), but thank you for the advice. either way yes it is crass to talk about on the internet, sure. but it was a "gun thread", the internet hoedown of violence fantasies. indulge me.

well, like i said, and tpaine illustrated in an elaborate paragraph above, it isn't helping your personal bodily security to fantasize about this stuff online, crass or not. if you have the incredible skills of a shinobi then you're living in a cruel bloody mist, slaying level 55 bodybuilders with your gunblade and not fantasizing, but I guess it's baka gaijinitude for now.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
muscle men are generally pretty cool, you wanna steer clear of liftbros thou
FYI life is pretty good right now cause every day the gym is a little less crowded, as the New Years resolutioners are falling victim to what I like to call "pussy ass bitch" syndrome

roseweird posted:

i am sure a superman like you could pop it easily from my fingers and leave me once again a pathetic helpless nerdling child etc. thank you.

Yes

[account deactivated]
not to bring this topic back to guns, but i kind of think its interesting that the more restrictive gun laws seem to coincide with areas where there are healthy populations of non-white ethnic people. this is even more interesting because liberals tend to ascribe racist fears to people who want to buy guns, as if theyre hiding in the country just waiting for the teeming masses of brown city folk to spill out and swarm over them, stealing their meager possessions and raping their women
i dont think thats very interesting
every young person i've ever met who has a strong anti-gun opinion is from NYC or is basically from NYC (read: DIRTY JHERZ)

TG posted:

not to bring this topic back to guns, but i kind of think its interesting that the more restrictive gun laws seem to coincide with areas where there are healthy populations of non-white ethnic people. this is even more interesting because liberals tend to ascribe racist fears to people who want to buy guns, as if theyre hiding in the country just waiting for the teeming masses of brown city folk to spill out and swarm over them, stealing their meager possessions and raping their women

oh you mean like mississippi, state with the highest percentage of black people and *doesn't factcheck* the most restrictive guns laws on earth

yeah I was about to say; you have heard of the south, right?
only place where what you say is reality is maryland, and I think that's mostly to keep the jews safe from the dark menace
wait a second... that does bring up an interesting point relating to the demographics of gun laws, maybe just not the exact demographic you were thinking of...
i would think that party allegiance would be a stronger single indicator than demographics anyway since its a highly politicized issue
there are no healthy populations in the south, let alone non-white ones
Moshe's Kosher Thoughts (NSFW)

tpaine posted:

jon anderson rules

if you do or do not own a gun it means that you are gay
I have a green river knife for protection because you're not a real fighter unless you've experienced the thrill of stabbing deep into your foe and looking into his eyes as his life drains from him and he meets his maker.

Edit: oh wait we are actually talking about literal weapons? Never-mind then.

roseweird posted:

palafox posted:

i'm not sure you really understand (get cornered by a terrifyingly drunk bodybuilder more than twice your size and bellowing threats, then tell me how much you understand about my personal bodily security)

before you start assuming that most rhizzone posters dont know exactly what its like to get punked out by dudes twice their size on the reg, you might want to do yourself a favor and check out the old "Post Your Pics" thread first

palafox posted:

stun guns are used in abductions all the time because they're quiet, small, and the strongest ones will make anyone limp. usage of any weapon can serve to escalate a situation, plus it runs the risk of said weapon being stolen and used against you, and if you're small or clumsy this is a likely turn of events. I understand that it makes you feel comfortable to think vaguely about being armed, and it's not even necessarily a bad idea depending on what you do and where you live, but it's very possible that you'll end up fucking up and getting yourself hurt. please don't have violent fantasies online, even in defense against the loathsome male oppressor, as they most likely will not help in real life. please be safe. This Message Was Brought to You by An Anonymous Low Tier Poster at: The Rhizzone: Your Nurturing Supportive Space

ill never understand this argument that you shouldnt carry a weapon to defend yourself because an attacker might take it and use it against you. if you are able to refer to someone as "your attacker", then youre already fucked. might as well at least TRY to leave a bit of DNA evidence at the scene to help the police solve your murder

swampman posted:

oh you mean like mississippi, state with the highest percentage of black people and *doesn't factcheck* the most restrictive guns laws on earth

if white people in MS could get away with banning guns exclusively for black people they would, and in the past, have

one of my favorite things is being at gun shows and watching the booth operators visibly cringe every time a group of young black men walks up to buy something. i wish i was rich so i could saunter over, throw down a stack of cash and say "why yes, id like one each of your most deadliest mankillers for my fine upstanding comrades here, on me of course"

my favorite thing about gun shows and sex is accidental discharges
one of the best things about having a firearm to protect yourself is that you dont have to resort to the police as your first and only line of defense. if you wake up in the middle of the night, youll be fumbling with your precious iphone praying to your imaginary god that the boys in blue will get there in time to stop the invaders, while i will simply pump my shotgun once and grin as i hear my would-be assailant(s) flying out whichever door or window is closest

as leftists, id imagine you folks would understand the dangers of relying on cops for help. although i guess this place is overwhelmingly white
the rate of hypothetical home invasions continues to soar all across america

Edited by solzhesnitchin ()

stinker

Edited by wasted ()

"self inflicted"

Superabound posted:

swampman posted:

if white people in MS could get away with banning guns exclusively for black people they would, and in the past, have

one of my favorite things is being at gun shows and watching the booth operators visibly cringe every time a group of young black men walks up to buy something. i wish i was rich so i could saunter over, throw down a stack of cash and say "why yes, id like one each of your most deadliest mankillers for my fine upstanding comrades here, on me of course"

it's true! at a gunshow near my hometown there was a booth selling white supremacist clothing from a brand called "Aryanwear," and as a visibly brown person it was very hard to get the prompt and formal service I required. My friend Dylan claimed to have seen a black woman at the other side of the gunshow with a tshirt that proclaimed "The KKK: The Original Boys In The Hood" but I didn't see any black people there, so I don't know if I believe him