[account deactivated]
yeah looks like they wont ship there. maybe if you know someone in connecticut?

http://www.stungunarmory.com/stun-gun-laws.html
[account deactivated]
http://www.armynavyusa.com/Smith-and-Wesson-Expandable-Baton-SWBAT21H-p/RTC-3375.htm?gclid=CL3eqLyYwrwCFckWMgodbX8A6g

this'll make you seem legit at rhizzone meetups
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

thank you rhizzone for your assistance in planning the acquisition of an illegal weapon

that's what we're here for

roseweird posted:

thank you rhizzone for your assistance in planning the acquisition of an illegal weapon

hey let's not make a federal case out of this

lol my friends in middle school used to order extendos and make stun guns out of disposable camera flashes
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
lol when I was in middle school we weren't nearly smart enough to do that. we had to make due with making knives in shop class. also batons might be illegal but a bar of soap in a sock will do the job just as well
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

if it came down to it im sure i could glue a bunch of broken glass to a sandbag and swing it on a chain made of jewellery from the top shop checkout counter, but i'd stilll rather have the baton

porblem with baton: your attacker gets a hold of it?

im happy i could help you get one step closer to being able to protect yourself roseweird
this thread will should probably be gassed tbh
or taken to the secret pdf sharing forum

roseweird posted:

i'd love one of those little stun guns that are so smooth and compact you could just palm the thing and keep it hidden. possession of one tho is illegal (tho just a minor misdemeanor on par w possession of cannabis) in ny and pretty much the entire northeastern u.s., so i don't know where to get one. so i figured this forum full of people who regularly express their desire to make violent war on the u.s. government is probably a safe place to ask about illegal weapons

just get yourself a big ol can of bear repellant and stay upwind of any attackers. you can probably just use the fluctuating stench levels of NYCs everpresent rotting garbage as a rudimentary wind map

wouldn't it be really easy to make your own pepper spray?

roseweird posted:

pepper spray requires a firearms license in massachusetts, lol... i don'tknow about new york. i dont think i'd bother with pepper spray though

lol what rationale could anyone possibly have for regulating stun guns and pepper spray other than being literally pro-rape? fuckin rich liberals man. they never stop

innsmouthful posted:

lol when I was in middle school we weren't nearly smart enough to do that. we had to make due with making knives in shop class. also batons might be illegal but a bar of soap in a sock will do the job just as well

dude if you walk around New York with a bar of soap in a sock youre gonna get thrown in jail for being homeless

if you are gay or black or female in this country and you havent already applied for a concealed carry license you might as well be committing suicide
pepper spray sounds like a good thing to have for when someone tries to assault you in the times square m&m store

Edited by solzhesnitchin ()

roseweird posted:

a stun gun and a collapsible baton seem like p much the ideal self defense options for people without the physical strength to defend themselves unarmed. i understand why the batons are illegal, i mean they're potentially lethal aggressive weapons and a strong person with a concealed blunt weapon is even more dangerous than just a regular strong person, but if you're already strong and you want to incapacitate someone you prob aren't going to bother with a stun gun so it seems really silly to make illegal this weapon that is not well suited to assault, but really specifically only useful for self defense by small people. god bless connecticut though. i'll have to buy one of those little lighthouse souvenirs.

stun guns are used in abductions all the time because they're quiet, small, and the strongest ones will make anyone limp. usage of any weapon can serve to escalate a situation, plus it runs the risk of said weapon being stolen and used against you, and if you're small or clumsy this is a likely turn of events. I understand that it makes you feel comfortable to think vaguely about being armed, and it's not even necessarily a bad idea depending on what you do and where you live, but it's very possible that you'll end up fucking up and getting yourself hurt. please don't have violent fantasies online, even in defense against the loathsome male oppressor, as they most likely will not help in real life. please be safe. This Message Was Brought to You by An Anonymous Low Tier Poster at: The Rhizzone: Your Nurturing Supportive Space

i checked and you can definitely buy hot sauce with a scoville rating as strong as pepper spray. i learned something and it was a valuable use of my valuable time
[account deactivated]
heh, as long as you're ready to taste my blade, biiiiiitch
We will never know what happened. If someone is playing their music so loud that it is illegal, and they make threats when you try to verbally solve the disagreement, I believe (as just about everyone did until 15 years ago or so) that there should be consequences for actions. I should not be able to scream in someone’s face in a public area after being told to stop with my friends jeering in the background. I should go to jail for such behavior and my permanent record should reflect that I’m subhuman, and I should never get into a good school or get a good job my whole life. The fact a person was killed is tragic, but so is the fact that we live in a society where people can act like animals with no consequences. I wonder how many punks have just walked away since the news starting covering all these stories about them getting put down like the dogs that they are just because they were hoping for an altercation that they could talk about later in front of subhuman females (the ones who REWARD males for their subhuman behavior with long-term relationships and sex). Just check their social media/twitter. They prey on fear and feed of the hurt of others. Killing them isn’t the right thing to do, but talking about them as if they are people who care about other people the same way we do is a fallacy.
NOTE: subhuman does NOT mean minority….it means ANY PERSON who enjoys acting more animal than human at the expense of the good people around them.
[account deactivated]
collapsible batons are useful for beating homeless people to death or whatever liek that one wwdddp idiot did yeah
i was reading up on saps and jacks and how they break peoples bones and faces on some retired cop's page. he was slavering to get them reissued to cops, but they're "too effective". also the everydaycarry forums are hilarious they all have these retarded keychain-sized crowbar-knives that cost 80$ handmade by some knifesmith
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Bablu posted:

lol my friends in middle school used to order extendos and make stun guns out of disposable camera flashes

i made a coil gun in HS from a bunch of capacitors - stored like 440 J which was almost a 9mm. of course i was using my HS level understanding of circuits and had a huge frankenstein switch which would arc weld every time i shot it. clearly the projectile wasn't getting anywhere near that 440 J.

also made fireworks in middle school/HS. always wanted to make my own rocket motors (reducing corn syrup and potassium nitrate into a paste) but that would require a bit more risk than i was willing to take on at home

anyway that reminds me of the time someone wanted to use an x-ray gun to kill muslims:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/06/19/terror-plot-arrest-radiation-device-x-ray/2438599/

Edited by guidoanselmi ()

thirdplace posted:

i checked and you can definitely buy hot sauce with a scoville rating as strong as pepper spray. i learned something and it was a valuable use of my valuable time

a thing to do when youre a woman traveling to india.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]