um what if it was sung by fred durst
[account deactivated]
HEY http://imgur.com/a/CSoAv
[account deactivated]

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

cleanhands posted:

where can i get some dexys to make work fun again

dexys are rad, i've got a bottle of 100 right here. come round and we'll smash a few

can you email them tia

every time i find out iwc likes what i like im always surprised even though i shouldnt be

cleanhands posted:

every time i find out iwc likes what i like im always surprised even though i shouldnt be

what do you like? I like dexies, cigarettes, books, sex, snow, beaches and thunderstorms

being white, loving my family, honouring god, so basically same
i wrote four paragraphs, but in the interest of brevity i have summarized them below

i hate job
i hope this immense tidal-wave of destitute, debt-burdened college grads recreates the same material conditions as post ww1 germany and we get a fascist-liberal arts student revolution. if you're having credit problems i feel bad for you son, i got 99 pogroms 'cuz fascism won

Crow posted:

HEY http://imgur.com/a/CSoAv

[account deactivated]
let's not and say we did
Walther darre, ur-Nazi more racist than Hitler spent the 20s getting a phd that wasn't able to get him a job once he graduated, joining the party as agricultural consultant was his first real job that related to his education I think. So there's literally a precedent.
just to reiterate i have a job \(^u^)
found almost a dollar fifty in change going through pockets at the cleaners, not enough for a tall can, i'll have to make do with a can of orange soda, i'm pretty sure the late doctor thompso would shit (in his pants and take them) on my job
If i get a job how am i supposed to justify living with my parents into my early 30s?
because then they can live with you when they get cancer
Belgian intelligence employees ‘outed themselves’ on LinkedIn
http://intelnews.org/2012/11/28/01-1142/

Heh.

& lol http://intelnews.org/2009/04/21/01-132/

Members of Sweden’s armed forces serving with NATO’s International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan have been systematically approached via online networking application Facebook, and asked to provide details on NATO’s military presence in the country. According to Sweden’s Dagens Nyheter newspaper, several such incidents have occurred in recent weeks, leading Swedish intelligence officials to the conclusion that the online courting is part of a wider intelligence operation directed against NATO. The incidents have been confirmed by Mårten Wallén, who heads the Information Security Unit of Sweden’s Military Intelligence and Security Service (MUST). The official did not discuss the actual number of incidents, but he did reveal that the approaches via Facebook have been systematic and carefully aimed, beginning with harmless, commonplace prompts and then slowly building up a common frame of reference, with statements such as “I too have been in Afghanistan”, “what do you do there”, and so on.

I, too, have committed war crimes Over There. what did u do & how much did u do? I did a very lot. ill tell u if u tell me as well.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
taht is why i always come into work wearing a full body cast

Crow posted:

Belgian intelligence employees ‘outed themselves’ on LinkedIn
http://intelnews.org/2012/11/28/01-1142/

Heh.

& lol http://intelnews.org/2009/04/21/01-132/

Members of Sweden’s armed forces serving with NATO’s International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan have been systematically approached via online networking application Facebook, and asked to provide details on NATO’s military presence in the country. According to Sweden’s Dagens Nyheter newspaper, several such incidents have occurred in recent weeks, leading Swedish intelligence officials to the conclusion that the online courting is part of a wider intelligence operation directed against NATO. The incidents have been confirmed by Mårten Wallén, who heads the Information Security Unit of Sweden’s Military Intelligence and Security Service (MUST). The official did not discuss the actual number of incidents, but he did reveal that the approaches via Facebook have been systematic and carefully aimed, beginning with harmless, commonplace prompts and then slowly building up a common frame of reference, with statements such as “I too have been in Afghanistan”, “what do you do there”, and so on.

hahah i watched the bond movie last night and the whole shtick is like evil terrorists are enacting these elaborate heists trying to steal a list of undercover NATO agents.......turns out you can just facebook 'em

Taliban dudes getting the co-ordinates of choppers off Troop facebook posts and calibrating mortars accordingly is still the most fucked up New Information War thing i've heard

tpaine posted:

im sorry.

me too

I can hear an hour storm rolling over the horizon. Peak season, yall. Overtime city, population moi. Everyone please order your shit overnight or 2day, keep me busy at work and not posting on the rhizzone.

drwhat posted:

im unemployable
Space Age Pimps From The Planet Awww Yeah
[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

im unemployable

yeah

i like you ken but i can't see any situation where you would be appropriate or useful at a job

[account deactivated]
During the slow months people are forced to take hour long breaks and sit in their trucks basically, unless they're behind on stops in which case they scan a bunch of shit as 'delivered' before the break and then work right through lunch to keep their stats looking good. Otoh people frequently fake work by driving slow or scanning packages after they've been delivered or taking a super long time at their drop box re labeling everything even though it's not necessary. I have a single bulk pickup right now and since i basically can't be monitored when i have just one stop I've been milking it for all its worth, which is about an extra hour of reading on the job per day. Hi fred and people who didn't read and just skipped to the end of the post.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

deadken posted:

im unemployable

yeah

i like you ken but i can't see any situation where you would be appropriate or useful at a job

i could be a decent subeditor i think. i have a pretty good feel for grammar and the 'feel' of a sentence but it would probably just end in some giles coren type dude writing a four page long expletive-ridden diatribe because i inserted an unwanted preposition or whatever

what do u do iwc. apparently you're the 'yuppiest poster' but only because my pontificating + unemployment cant really be considered a profession
he works at the front desk of a hotel i think
An otel