Except really mean
[account deactivated]
how's the jobs guys? mine's shipping me off to iowa for a few weeks. seems like a swell opportunity to spread the good word of marxism-leninism
wait r u not gonna be in chicago this weekend then?? WTF BRO
[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

wait r u not gonna be in chicago this weekend then?? WTF BRO

no i will be, this is after thanksgiving

oh word. PARTY AT DA HO JO.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
ya totally
we're going to get real drunk at places w/ cute girls and then blow them all off to insufflate morphine at 5am in solidarity with our crippled veterans

animedad posted:

we're going to get real drunk at places w/ cute girls and then blow them all off to insufflate morphine at 5am in solidarity with our crippled veterans

I'm glad our patriotic traditions live on

other chris said his wife gave him like 30 adderal so thats moeny i DONT have 2 spend on cocaine. sweet.
that reminds me, we should go to the vfw fo sho
Pl;ease go to the Veterans oF Foreign Wars, and Tell me how trippey it fuckin is. Jesus christ
[account deactivated]
i think the last time we went there was w/ you! lol
wut is at the vfw is it like the polish veterans hall in toronto w/ a bar n shit??
haha we had a family christmas at the polish veterans hall in toronot

animedad posted:

how's the jobs guys? mine's shipping me off to iowa for a few weeks. seems like a swell opportunity to spread the good word of marxism-leninism

start a prairie fire homie

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

other chris said his wife gave him like 30 adderal so thats moeny i DONT have 2 spend on cocaine. sweet.

i've got heaps of dese bro i'll hook you up

also looks like i'm heading stateside in feb but staying out west

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

wut is at the vfw is it like the polish veterans hall in toronto w/ a bar n shit??

they rented out the Veterans of Foreign Wars office or whatever to hipsters to buy bitchers of beer, smoke inside, and sing karaoke til 4 am. Weird scene

Crow posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
they rented out the Veterans of Foreign Wars office or whatever to hipsters to buy bitchers of beer, smoke inside, and sing karaoke til 4 am. Weird scene

All that’s holy is profaned………….deadmau5 is doing a set at Arlington cemetery next summer….fukked up

Crow posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

I went to a queer bingo thing at the local vfw, men in drag and painted-on moustaches in one room and some guys in cowboy hats playing darts in the other room. Definitely weird scene. Super cheap beer though.

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

there are TWO CHRISES?! i'm still getting over two joels, now who the fuck are these guys?? gimme a break!!

i'm buju i'm gay, i'm gay, ok

where can i get some dexys to make work fun again
rhizzoners getting turnt up at the local vfw Lol

cleanhands posted:

college campus

i'm gonna be in chicago over t-dey break too. maybe we could sext for a lil bit/see if we're compatible???

call me maybe?

tpaine posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

there are TWO CHRISES?! i'm still getting over two joels, now who the fuck are these guys?? gimme a break!!

get it together clarence

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

cleanhands posted:

dexys are rad, i've got a bottle of 100 right here. come round and we'll smash a few

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]