how come u got bant
you should post the pictures though seriously
i seriously got baned because i wrote a book
i thought it was because one chapter of the book was based on some trannys rape or something
well also because they thought the book was cribbed from the emotional distress of an assaulted woman who posted on wddp
it wasnt based on that at all. they basically made that up because it made me into more of a villain or something
i see tall gawky men wearing skirts around campus and i know theres some troons here so i always wonder if thats them
i doubt a troon would be that brash or w.e. they troon probly wearing a hoodie or something
the troon cabal is stalking u bro
could be a mirt (manskirt)
i knew a bro who found out he was scottish or something and wore a kilt w. no underwear for the rest of the summer. i smelled his balls way more than i ever wanted to
yeesh
lol people are so eccentric i love them all
same, but the opposite
the fuked up thing abt the accusation of stealing the scene or whatever is that the thing that happened ws completely sensational and bizarre and seemed less plausible than the actual scene i wrote. idk if it really happened but i guess idc either
i love their assumption you actually read those massive threads about daily minutia to even be aware of the story
i did end up reading that one and it was just... ridiculous. idk if it was true or not like i said

Goethestein posted:
my greatest fear/hope (fope) is that someone from wddp will recognize me walking down the street in boston and get all wienery at me. that would be most excellent

I think I could recognize you and would probably make a really awkward scene and em barass anyone you were with by explaining the intricacies of double-u dee dee pee. good thing there's no risk of me ever leaving the house to go into public tho

the other thing is the absurd notion that anybody would need to read the daily whinging of some people on an internet board to get material for a story. it's a delusional level of self-importance; there's no shortage of material in the world. it's the one thing there's an abundance of
does your wife know about you attending the steampunk wedding. if not, how much is it worth to you for her never to find out
there are a lot of women invovled in steampunk and i doubt goatsteins wife cared, probably she was all about it
i read that there are a lot of bros who quit drinking when their wife gets pregs in solidarity. lol
im not sure how to feel about drinking, its an edge case where my physical superiority meets my decadence

Goethestein posted:
i read that there are a lot of bros who quit drinking when their wife gets pregs in solidarity. lol

thats considerate

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Impper posted:
i did end up reading that one and it was just... ridiculous. idk if it was true or not like i said

i'd call that story more 'spine-freezingly terrifying' than ridiculous. and that dudette was all no-bullshit and super earnest like all the time no rest

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
idk. i dont wana call ppl liars and stuff but that kind of demeanor usually covers up for a lot of weird shit

tpaine posted:

Impper posted:
it wasnt based on that at all. they basically made that up because it made me into more of a villain or something

sorry yohann. a story like thats gotta be true.

not really turpentine

[account deactivated]
-_-
[account deactivated]
i know you're trolling but she killed herself because her dad threw out her external harddrive filled with anime, not because of the book.
[account deactivated]