discipline posted:

whoa who is this stunner

i stopped into a random bar to use the bathroom the other night, there were a lot of dudes... then when i got into the bathroom there was one of those trough urinals and i thought well hey that's certainly an interesting signifier. as i was walking out this really attractive guy sitting at the bar asked if i really wanted to rush out of there so quickly. a little bit of a confidence booster i guess i really wish i was more gay
before i traveled in europe, i never had a woman stranger buy me a drink in a bar, only dudes. i find it just as flattering when a gay man does it, though.

TG posted:
before i traveled in europe, i never had a woman stranger buy me a drink in a bar, only dudes. i find it just as flattering when a gay man does it, though.

chicks buy me drinks all day mayn that's pretty sexist. ten cuidao con el sexismo

ive had girls buy me drinks a lot and i never buy drinks for them unless we go as friends or w.e
same here except minus all the parts where girls willingly talk to me
mods change my name to Mama Said There'd Be Days Like Cis
kill all ciscrackers!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think the only drink a woman would buy me in a bar involves arsenic
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i would transition but it seems like a hassle

getfiscal posted:
i would transition but it seems like a hassle

Imagine if one day you woke up in the body of the opposite gender and said "eh whatever, fuck it"

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

TG posted:

chicks buy me drinks all day mayn that's pretty sexist. ten cuidao con el sexismo

i never said chicks don't buy me drinks, just american chicks. maybe ive lived in the wrong cities or gone to the wrong bars. french, italian, german women they all bought me drinks.

Dueling topics what do you know. Trannies and the Tucker Maxesque lives of Laissezs Faire posters
don't be a negative nancyboy

discipline posted:
ahahahahahahahahahaahahahaa look at the other tattoo, I wonder if this young specimen is some sort of medical professional

yeah and I have a sneaking suspicion he/she isn't a real MLB player either!

gyrofry posted:
don't be a negative nancyboy

New estro regimen... flaring up the meanbrains chemicals

i wear black wifebeaters a lot and i have bigger tits than that lady w/ the baseball bat

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
i wear black wifebeaters a lot and i have bigger tits than that lady w/ the baseball bat

ok but how strong is your chin

stronger than that weak ass chin lol i am teh uberftmensch
people with small noses and chins are a joke

discipline posted:

im trans scum. ever since i can remember ive always felt like im really a collection of microbial organisms that photosynthesizes on top of stagnant bodies of water. please support my desire to be ground into a fine wet mist and spread across lake michigan

Edited by Goethestein ()

i've got a big nose and more chins than a chinese phone book

Goethestein posted:
im trans scum. ever since i can remember ive always felt like im really a collection of microbial organisms that photosynthesizes on top of stagnant bodies of water. please support my desire to be ground into a fine wet mist and spread across lake michigan

finally you've presented an idea i can really support, goatstein

but not until you post the steampunk wedding pictures
Mama Said There'd Be Days Like Cis: Genderqueering Your Children By Putting the Homo in Homeschooling
I'm being bullied not only at school, but at home on Facebook, I Can Has Cheezburger and Memebase. What can I do? (self.AskReddit)
pls dont post rage comics goati

Impper posted:
pls dont post rage comics goati

wtf that dont even make sense man
getfiscal when you are freed can you ask whom i threatened on wddp. i would like 2 know

Impper posted:
wtf that dont even make sense man

terrorists: *troll face*
america: ffffuuuuuu
allah:: Everything went better than expected

Hahah that one is actually funny
i'm not going to ask because even mentioning you got me banned last time. also i'm trained to book thread now because i asked to be so that they wouldn't just ban me for using the word "she" or something
my greatest fear/hope (fope) is that someone from wddp will recognize me walking down the street in boston and get all wienery at me. that would be most excellent
for some reason i had an impulse to check wddp then i remembered i got banned for book goatstein u should read my book(s)
POST THE STEAMPUNK WEDDING PICTURES *drives scooter straight into storefront*