i think the denial of the very existence of asexuality is frankly disgusting and it testifies to the utter solipsism of sexualised society. the fact that such dismissals are rife here at the rhizzone is very saddening. shape up people.
sometimes i think antisexualists might be making a necessary criticism. wheres that quote impper posted about conservatism being radical in the context of a capitalism continually in motion
tremble, sexual swine,
you should all be locked up
For someone not interested in sex you sure spend a lot of time thinking about it.
Although there were about eight years between the time I started identifying as asexual and when I started identifying as neutrois, I don’t think I could separate my asexuality from my gender, now.

But first I have to talk about how being asexual tied into my identification as neutrois. And I can see this post getting rather sprawling, so I’m going to attempt to use headings. I’m also going to put a cut, because this is kind of a long post.

(Warning: I talk about physical sex and sex drive in here, though not in much detail.)

Meursault was probated until (March 25, 2012 08:41:14) for this post!

Any fellow Neutrois goons in the rhiz.

Meursault posted:

you know i actually can empathize with that dude some. like, if i woke up in a woman's body tomorrow i don't think i'd feel transgender, just lesbian. before i considered the possibility that gender might exist on a scale similar to sexuality it used to make me pr. transphobic b/c i really just couldn't relate

Crow posted:
Yea when I'm a huge nerd a t the gym people go up to me all the time and try to love me and I just stutter & drop my five pound weight and they leave, and THEN, THE REAL FUN BEGINS

AmericanNazbro posted:

shennong posted:

futurewidow posted:
how does anyone have sex in 2012, our bodies are too disgusting

DEADLIFTS

we forge our bodies in the fire of our will

i love bodies heh heh

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

gyrofry posted:
more people have had sex in 2012 than any other time in history, i really dont understand the question

If anything the planet is only getting sexier

getfiscal posted:

cloneboi... ok.... hear me out... masturbation is sexual

this. just... this.

also this

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
im going back out to make more moeny. capitalism owns. self probating.

i'd find the quote but i literally dont remember posting it
she's pretty cool. what does she do again?
she's chair of postmarxist studies at goldsmiths
oh man nice. yea ill get down with that
let's slow down with the posting there, impper. we don't even know of your gender credentials and if you even possess a gender in order to speak on behalf of the gendered people.

thirdplace posted:

Meursault posted:

you know i actually can empathize with that dude some. like, if i woke up in a woman's body tomorrow i don't think i'd feel transgender, just lesbian. before i considered the possibility that gender might exist on a scale similar to sexuality it used to make me pr. transphobic b/c i really just couldn't relate

yeah they did a study of infant srs victims and out of the 14 of them, 6 never transitioned, which is what i always think of when people say "yeah if i woke up the other sex i wouldn't really care".

every citizen of the USSA should be issued gender identity papers according to their Party-approved gender identities (no counterrevolutionaries masquerading as "otherkin") and be obligated to produce them when requested by a party cadre. also people of white, male, heterosexual or cisgendered privilege should wear felt stars according to the relics of privilege they might retain from the pre-revolutionary order, and be made to serve in reproduction camps, breeding gender-liberated children to be removed from their parents after birth and raised by the state in ideologically correct schools
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Ephilei/List_of_genders

Groulxsmith posted:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Ephilei/List_of_genders

gender wizard here

im a hombre

babyfinland posted:
every citizen of the USSA should be issued gender identity papers according to their Party-approved gender identities (no counterrevolutionaries masquerading as "otherkin") and be obligated to produce them when requested by a party cadre. also people of white, male, heterosexual or cisgendered privilege should wear felt stars according to the relics of privilege they might retain from the pre-revolutionary order

can you make something between a rpg character sheet and liberal stock prices?

ABLED PRIV +10 therefore -4 NeoPriv (roll 20 + 4 if disabled person is white, -2 if also female)
(your black neopriv gives you use of "kick wheelchair downstairs if called n word" card only if white male - he must not be gay)

cant wait when computers calculate all this shit for us in some creepy augmentedReality larp (like those 'arranged-marriage' dating services badiou/zizek mention - "neighbour sans other")

*white ciswoman can't use SCHRODINGER RAPIST card - target isn't white, profiling prohibited, musn't cross street* (roll 20 if 3am)

Privilege Calculations
HEY, I'M ASEXUAL

A sexual girl who likes to have sex!

Rewowowrrrr

memowwrrrr

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i liek cartoon boobs going badaba boom

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

check your privilege before you post that crap in the gender megrathred

[account deactivated]
Prospero, please watch your privileged.

shennong posted:
im a hombre

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2012/mar/13/woman-retracted-rape-claim-husband

Jailed for retracting a false rape allegation? What possible justification is there for that
Jailed for lying about not being raped