futurewidow posted:

aerdil posted:

futurewidow posted:
how does anyone have sex in 2012, our bodies are too disgusting

while this is true, bodies were far more disgusting previous to 2012

yeah and it was liberating. a woman could exist in the 70s and regardless of what she looked like, she was still woman. she can't exist now.

im glad u finally agree w/ me that women don't exist

hey fw did anyone you know end up going to that mens rights activism talk at the u of t last week? my wife's students, especially the female ones, appear to have been Influenced

Gregory posted:
wide areolas enjoy strong support

you dont speak for the queers

was that the thing that was postered around saying like "men have higher rates of suicide, incarceration, etc" than women? i looked at the poster and it seemed to acknowledge the importance of women's movements while suggesting that men need a forum to work through some of this stuff as well which didnt seem that pernicious
thin end of the wedge dude. apparently the speaker was a woman, and much of the content was along the lines of "this is the ker-azy feminists fault"
man, i guess im a naif. i didnt think mens rights was an actual thing outside a few lonely dudes on reddit
i'm really out of the loop, i missed that

girdles_gone_wild posted:
like if a woman speaks to him without the perfect marxist ideology, he shuns her away and his feet begin to stamp. A loser will always stamp his feet and exclaim his innocents with regards to his participation in his sorrow. He is the John Smith without the golden plates: please forgive his pathetic excuses of sexuality and manipulation.

yes this is exactly what's going on. i can't get a girl because my standards are too high, so i've decided to co-opt the label of "asexual." my entire personality and self emanates from one data point: the fact that your experience with my posting career is that of an individual posting left-leaning political opinions on a left-leaning forum for politics. i post exactly like i talk irl. you cracked the code.

oh wait, actually...

fuck you.

[account deactivated]
sexhavers will be first against the wall, but sadly for cycloneboy, the actuaries are next
[account deactivated]
im a wom,an. anyone else a woman?
[account deactivated]
Adam and Jamie personally inspected my body and the verdict is in: Myth Confirmed.
[account deactivated]
wow uncalled for

discipline posted:
delayed puberty maybe

explains the misogyny

Crow posted:

discipline posted:
delayed puberty maybe

explains the misogyny

what misogyny?

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Here lies Beavis
He never scorned
[account deactivated]

Cycloneboy posted:

Crow posted:

discipline posted:
delayed puberty maybe

explains the misogyny

what misogyny?

the way you act towards women, no amount of calling yourself a feminist and kowtowing to fashionable theory is going to change it. *dunks on your a$$*

Crow posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

Crow posted:

discipline posted:
delayed puberty maybe

explains the misogyny

what misogyny?

the way you act towards women, no amount of calling yourself a feminist and kowtowing to fashionable theory is going to change it. *dunks on your a$$*

how do i "act towards women"?

[account deactivated]

Cycloneboy posted:
yes this is exactly what's going on. i can't get a girl because my standards are too high, so i've decided to co-opt the label of "asexual." my entire personality and self emanates from one data point: the fact that your experience with my posting career is that of an individual posting left-leaning political opinions on a left-leaning forum for politics. i post exactly like i talk irl. you cracked the code.

Please do not use this thread as your live journal.

[account deactivated]
I thought teens filtering their sexual relationships through henatia anime, etc. was bad, but then here we are, cycloneboy takes the prize.

Whenever you become of age, cycloneboy, please do not visit a bar. No one wants to hear the drunken rants of an asexual forums reader who openly criticizes masturbation and laments his flaccid penis.
[account deactivated]

I thought teens filtering their sexual relationships through henatia anime, etc. was bad, but then here we are, cycloneboy takes the prize.

Whenever you become of age, cycloneboy, please do not visit a bar. No one wants to hear the drunken rants of an asexual forums reader who openly criticizes masturbation and laments his flaccid penis.

i actually masturbate and don't think there's anything wrong with it. it's cool that you are just making shit up about my opinions based on your baseless preconceptions of my sexuality.

i thought you did not enjoy orgasm. heh talk about "masturbation"...
Masturbation with pleasurable orgasms is ideologically impure. Fall on your sword, boy.

ilmdge posted:

i don't. it's a time waster but it's like an itch i gotta scratch.

[account deactivated]

Cycloneboy posted:

how do you exist?!

hold on my rectum itches real bad. *shoves bad dragon 24in wyrmdong into anus*

Cycloneboy posted:

ilmdge posted:

how about cultivating some discipline you ape

cloneboi... ok.... hear me out... masturbation is sexual

Cycloneboy posted:

i actually masturbate and don't think there's anything wrong with it. it's cool that you are just making shit up about my opinions based on your baseless preconceptions of my sexuality.

thats so sad

you are worthy of giving and recieving love, my son

His indulgence in Marxist texts has inevitably alienated him from those individuals who are capable of hearing and taking up the banner. (If they are not this, then they are not that!) More importantly, cycyloneboy cannot stand the presents of anyone who has aesthetic dominance over him, and will lash and gnarl at anything which he senses as "threatening."