deadken posted:
shes already ruled that out.... she doesnt like getting done from behind and tbh i dunno if i wanna have another dick all waving about and awkward averted eye contact

haha too bad. i had to sit thru a 10 or 15 minute drunken discourse on the beauty and aesthetic qualities of cocks from mine. but thats why "i'm lovin it"

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
well if you want we can go hit a bar my friend

aite peace yall
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
everyone on wddp has christmas avatars. what..... what the fuck happened
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Well it's 2:30 a.m. atlantic time and I am st0ned as heck. Gonna go grill and watch the games tomorrow with my boys and smoke more blunts then I'm gonna go to san juan and try to bang a gringa tourist chick! MERRY XMAS!!
[account deactivated]
Welp my plan tofuck somebody was a failure and a half. question now is do i down the rest of this bottle of dimitri fvodka??

i have a girls puke on my pants
[account deactivated]

christmas_cheer posted:
We were going to go to church tonight (which i was looking forward to actually) but that got cancelled because everyone is too tired which is not surprising since we just feasted and socialized and drank?? not exactly the best planning.

anyway the pope is right again http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-16328318

our holiest holiday is a fucking consumerist nightmare and it makes me very sad, christmas would be better without any forced presents, only sincere presents. well ok kids should get presents but there is plenty of stuff they want anyway and they have no money of their own. personally I'm going to donate some money to charity and thats good enough for me

in what religion is christmas the holiest holiday

whenever dead ken and impper start talking to each other i start scrolling scrolling scrolling
[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:
whenever dead ken and impper start talking to each other i start scrolling scrolling scrolling

oh yeah well whenever you post i read it only sometimes except when youre insulting then i always read it but when you post for real i usually dont

i read pretty much every post
mery, christmas

babyfinland posted:

alcohol is haraam. drugs are haraam. fascism is haraam. tragedy is haraam. sex is haraam. FUCKING BACON JANICE

change my name to FUCKING BACON JANICE. by deed poll
did a bump of blow and jamming this song to get me pumped for the games today. awww sheeeiiiiit!

deadken posted:
i dont know why people got all indignant when i mentioned that pua tactics do in fact work, its an objective fact, they should just be instinctive, theyre grotesque only in their codification

puas are the unwitting vanguard of feminism

discipline posted:
someone buy me a sweater and socks for xmas I'm broke and I want a sweater and some socks. you can just paypal me some cash.

my mum usually has a few M&S credit vouchers lying around the house, tell her I sent you

yeah merry christams.
ok so for crimbo i went to my cousins. at dinner there were:

meself, likkle babey 21 y.o. ken the kid communist
a bunch of jewish (and some israeli) jazz musicians, nominally liberal
my cousin's girlfriend, a radical leftist black academic
her friend, also a radical black leftist but not an academic

conversation topics: being black in eastern europe, authenticity of cultural experiences, reverse racism, jazz and the culture industry

lol
[account deactivated]
congrats.
[account deactivated]
i could have pozzed u you only had to ask
my hometown depresses me more every time i go back. most everyone including my own parents think im an urban snob, they've embraced a sort of country aesthetic that has grown since i was a kid. theyve also developed a bitterness toward me presumably because im living a fine life and have mostly succeeded in asking different questions about myself and my life. all but a few very very close friends are dedicated to truth sufficiently for my tastes; people would feel more comfortable if i was the well meaning dope that i was growing up. other than that i got a kindle, pretty freakin sweet.

most everyone including my own parents think im an urban snob, they've embraced a sort of country aesthetic that has grown since i was a kid. theyve also developed a bitterness toward me presumably because im living a fine life and have mostly succeeded in asking different questions about myself and my life. all but a few very very close friends are dedicated to truth sufficiently for my tastes

hahah oh my god that is the most snobby self-righteous shit. you can't help yourself can you?

there's no going back my friend

animedad posted:
there's no going back my friend

no honestly though you're right, i just thought it was funny how you were sort of proving them right thru your explanation... i really wish i had stayed connected to my country roots, and every time i go to my hometown i feel inexplicably separated from it in some way i cant really understand. i feel like it's a real impediment to my banjo playing because you don't really get that 'high lonesome' feel out in the city

lol also down here CHristmas goes till mid january and i accidently just texted my dad a pic of me holding a blunt that iw as trying to a text to a friend w/ the same first name as my dad with the text 'christmas trees bitch' and he responded 'how long have you had that tattoo? hahaha

haha i know what you mean. i dont know if its self-righteousness as much as a... dedication to aesthetics, maybe? i cant prove that my tastes are superior, but it's definitely an impasse wrt my homeland
by definition no taste is superior to any other, and cultural legitimacy is generally bestowed along class lines....
agreed, and as an intelligent southern man i understand the prejudices to which my people are subjected in american society. but i am sometimes guilty of them myself, which is the most troubling thing of all.
im an intellectual southern man
[account deactivated]