I wrote Christmas because I don't want to engage in ironic semi-racist Kwanzaa jokes by white people shit. And, of course, because this is an anti-semitic forum we will not be celebrating Hanukkah! Actually we will be celebrating reform Hanukkah which is where you just celebrate christmas and you can eat ham.

If you are at your family's house sitting in your old room posting on to the internet during Christmas then please consider therapy. This is the orphan Christmas chat for people who can't be with family.

I would like to take a moment to discuss the consumerization of CHristmas. I think it rules. People buy shit all the time anyways, so I think it's cool to do it sometimes as a special thing to make people happy. I don't think that hte ritual in itself necessarily is celebrating capitalist consumption. I buy gifts for all my family and some of my friensd, spending hundreds of dollars at the mall in a single day and its great to see the lookso n their faces when they get the presents.
[account deactivated]
my family are on the other side of the atlantic. apart from my cousins who are here
i'm gonna go out and try to find another lost soul to put my penis into for christmas wish me luck
fail miserably and write awesome poetry about it
i never buy presents and i dislike most of the presents i get. i usually don't make much effort to hide this. we have forced assigned gift-giving at our christmas eve, my stepmom just bought a gift on my behalf to give to my step-aunt and my step-cousin gave me a visa card for $50 (i had asked for a gift card to macy's or banana republic or similar clothing store). a gift of basically cash. and i had to pretend i knew about the blackhawks jersey or whatever that was given to my step-aunt. as if i cared about the blackhawks. i felt offended and it ruined the otherwise enjoyable evening for me. i hate consumerism

im sorry for your troubles

deadken posted:
fail miserably and write awesome poetry about it

this is the approximate gameplan. if you respond b4 i leave i'll do it: shall i wear my hair in ponytail?

lol

YES
Peacocking. that's like, number three in the pua handbook, brah
more accurate representation:

actually my hair is a sort of peacock in itself. i get at least 5-10 compliments on it a night when i go out, and some girl always wants to feel it. i've been wanting to cut it forever but my self esteem needs whatever boosts it can tget
i knew wddp was going downhill when i made dumb joke theory posts about how puas were in touch with the deleuzian multiplicity the self, how they exemplified neitzschean Becoming, how their relentless pursuit of women was a poetically tragic-heroic obsession, and people got all angry and upset lol
i shave my head sometimes

deadken posted:
i knew wddp was going downhill when i made dumb joke theory posts about how puas were in touch with the deleuzian multiplicity the self, how they exemplified neitzschean Becoming, how their relentless pursuit of women was a poetically tragic-heroic obsession, and people got all angry and upset lol

ahahah. they were upset because it's all true, it's damn true

i shaved my head once but i remember thinking my head was shaped like a penis
i think that shaving my head actually drove me mad. shortly after i shaved my then-long hair, i dropped out of school and fled across the country
We were going to go to church tonight (which i was looking forward to actually) but that got cancelled because everyone is too tired which is not surprising since we just feasted and socialized and drank?? not exactly the best planning.

anyway the pope is right again http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-16328318

our holiest holiday is a fucking consumerist nightmare and it makes me very sad, christmas would be better without any forced presents, only sincere presents. well ok kids should get presents but there is plenty of stuff they want anyway and they have no money of their own. personally I'm going to donate some money to charity and thats good enough for me
puas are awesome, only a bunch of nerds could not only take years to realise that subtly & artfully denigrating a woman makes her more likely to want to go squickly on ur lil splodger but actually write fuckin walkthroughs on how to do this
whats your fave charity lunfgish
i dont know why people got all indignant when i mentioned that pua tactics do in fact work, its an objective fact, they should just be instinctive, theyre grotesque only in their codification

Impper posted:
i shaved my head once but i remember thinking my head was shaped like a penis

yeah its like craniosuggestion, its awesome bro, im gonna tattoo a urethra onto my scalp

i think puas are "interesting" inasmuch as it's a profession purely of nerds, yet they draw the greatest amount of ire from fellow nerds & losers. i think their very success is a grotesquerie. pua has become mainstream enough that i've had a conversation about it with all of the "normal" people i know, and among the women not a single one finds pua disgusting or reserves any bile for it. usually they just say more power to those dudes, with an occasional reservation that hopefully the guys are ultimately being genuine with their intentions. of course they aren't, but people just want to believe the best

gyrofry posted:
whats your fave charity lunfgish

i gave to Feeding America before, might do that again. or just the good ol' Red Cross. willing to consider alternatives

Impper posted:
i think puas are "interesting" inasmuch as it's a profession purely of nerds, yet they draw the greatest amount of ire from fellow nerds & losers.

the narcissism of small differences

theres something incredibly tragic about puas.... tragic in a mishimaian sense, they sacrifice even their own happiness for their obsession. do you think puas actually enjoy sex. i don't. i dont think they can. theyve turned sex into the ultimate arbiter of personal worth, during the act itself i dont think they can feel anything, no connection, no intimacy, only a restless drive for more, theyre stripped it of any intrinsic value, the actual act of love becomes almost a chore

deadken posted:
theres something incredibly tragic about puas.... tragic in a mishimaian sense, they sacrifice even their own happiness for their obsession. do you think puas actually enjoy sex. i don't. i dont think they can. theyve turned sex into the ultimate arbiter of personal worth, during the act itself i dont think they can feel anything, no connection, no intimacy, only a restless drive for more, theyre stripped it of any intrinsic value, the actual act of love becomes almost a chore

agreed. also let's agree from now on to call it "mishiman"

girl i like is out of town. how lame would it be to send a text like "thought about you" , but, (about to go out and try to pick someone up)
]maybe without the part in parentheses
yeah i spent like 10 seconds wondering how to put that..... possibly the longest any decision has taken me in like 3-4 months. mishimesque? mishimatic?
i like mishiman because it kind of sounds cool, and it has "man" at the end of it, to assure us of manliness

Impper posted:
girl i like is out of town. how lame would it be to send a text like "thought about you" , but, (about to go out and try to pick someone up)
]maybe without the part in parentheses

super lame

is this the same girl u were talkin about in the 'dp before Fuck Theory Krew Krew turned up & were all 'how dare you be attracted to someone'

oh yeah i know it's lame but i'm trying to toe a certain line between lame and ... let's say, Touching, also because occasionally girls like shit like that. and yeah it's her. our Relationship has been so fucked up that i'm almost assuredly going to write a story or a novel or something about it at some point, and it won't be remarkable in any way except that it's the one thing to play my emotional heartstrings or w.e in years, and so remarkable for that fact
me gyal wants to have a threesome.... she suggested i get with someone else and then ask them if theyre interested but i have literally no idea how to go about phrasing that lol
lol. the only way that's going to work is if she does most of the heavy work, i mean, she doesn't have to actually approach the girl, but she needs to be right there with you. it will work much, much better if she's there for most of the time

Impper posted:
oh yeah i know it's lame but i'm trying to toe a certain line between lame and ... let's say, Touching, also because occasionally girls like shit like that. and yeah it's her. our Relationship has been so fucked up that i'm almost assuredly going to write a story or a novel or something about it at some point, and it won't be remarkable in any way except that it's the one thing to play my emotional heartstrings or w.e in years, and so remarkable for that fact

thinkin about you is kinda cliche tho..... you could just say something vaguely christmasy/erotic to maintain Presence but emphasise Distance. iono tho it all depends on the situation

oh yeah, obviously that's not the message i would send, i'm more creative than that, i'm wacky & creative to a fault when it comes to this sort of thing. obviously if i'm texting the communication though is "thought of you," and, it also risks coming across like i'm depressed. which i'm not. my hormone and neurotransmitter levels are right, right now

Impper posted:
lol. the only way that's going to work is if she does most of the heavy work, i mean, she doesn't have to actually approach the girl, but she needs to be right there with you. it will work much, much better if she's there for most of the time

yeah this is my brain thinks, also she has a bunch of hot friends she gets off w/ occasionally but she doesnt want it to be with anyone she knows because Awkwardness. which is fair enough but i have a feeling its going to be pretty awkward whatever happens. still going to do it though

You Dont Turn Down That Sort of Opportunity

also you should be the one to suggest the devil's three way
My Girl has jokingly suggested threeways with another dude but, it was always jokingly, and while she was drunk. at the same time, that is extremely hot to me. need to figger something out
shes already ruled that out.... she doesnt like getting done from behind and tbh i dunno if i wanna have another dick all waving about and awkward averted eye contact
impper kiss a dude