OK STAGE ONE SUCCESS although edit doesnt work because the stored images are on the media server ugh

not sure what to do about this; could fix it like i did with the js but then page loads will slow down -_-;;
gay sex
nice Magic the Gathering tab NERD
test

Edited by germanjoey ()

are those a shitload of new effort tabs
lenin, badiou, loads of the new effort, weapons, magic: the gathering, the wikipedia page for the five pillars of islam,

baby finland everyone
wild applause

Edited by Francisco_Danconia ()

pipi

Edited by wolfpupy ()

fyi youve probably already noticed but no matter what you click you always get sent to the bottom of the thread

jools posted:
lenin, badiou, loads of the new effort, weapons, magic: the gathering, the wikipedia page for the five pillars of islam,

baby finland everyone

http://thenewinquiry.com

mtg planeswalkers 2012 owns
thanks for monitoring my Bigot Levels for the WDDP leaderboards tho
lol

Edited by jools ()

aerdil posted:
fyi youve probably already noticed but no matter what you click you always get sent to the bottom of the thread

what?

Mahadulx Bcby Diapev

wolfpupy posted:
pipi

:>

i posted the thing to get me unfapped, please unfap me please
fap my bunghole

GORstein posted:
i posted the thing to get me unfapped, please unfap me please

ok i guess

im not gonna go through all of your accounts, which ones do you wnat
free goethestein + my ip.
ok once im done with this ill do that
don't free goethestein that name is highly offensive to me as a person of german descent since it makes a mockery of the greatest german intellectual and also is just ignorant as hell since goethe is not goat with a fricative at the end instead of a stop...
shut up faggot bitch. three sentences is a thing to fill; yet i will do it. the Man will not keep me down.
how do i annotate mspaint genitalia

Edited by NEOADMINISTRATOR ()

OK Status Update. I'm tired. But, things should be working for editing posts to add the annotation now. However, you wont be able to edit annotations that you've made and submitted because i still havent figured out all the cross-site scripting issues yet. I think I have an idea for a hack that might work though. (it probably won't work)

then, i have to put the annote functionality in the rest of the post boxes.

im sure theres a bunch of people that this is fucked up for. if you have a problem, and want me to try to fix it, please tell me what browser you are using and also a screenshot would be great. ive tested this in chrome and a pretty old version of firefox and it worked fine. it wont work in IE at all but id be shocked if anyone here used iE. i have no clue about opera or safari.

NEOADMINISTRATOR posted:

aerdil posted:

what?

i always get sent to the bottom of the page whether i click a thread link normally or go to last unread post or whatever. my screen ends up at the very bottom.

DRUXXX posted:
don't free goethestein that name is highly offensive to me as a person of german descent since it makes a mockery of the greatest german intellectual and also is just ignorant as hell since goethe is not goat with a fricative at the end instead of a stop...

agreed. goethe was the best german because he was muslim

aerdil posted:

NEOADMINISTRATOR posted:

aerdil posted:

what?

i always get sent to the bottom of the page whether i click a thread link normally or go to last unread post or whatever. my screen ends up at the very bottom.

WHAT BROWSER ARE YOU FUCKING USING JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

firefox 9.0 beta
try it now
yeah its fixed now, cool thanks

Edited by aerdil ()

goatstein you should be all set

christmas_cheer posted:

kewl
hmmm yeah annotate doesnt work in firefox 9.0; gotta use chrome. you can draw and shit in the edit screen but when you click "save" nothing saves.

Edited by aerdil ()

nothing saves in firefox 9.0, but it does in chrome? hmmm ill try looking at that @ then.

wolfpupy posted:
pipi

apple