heterosexual adult softcore sexuality with required bmi of under 24. everything else goes too but only "behind closed doors."
i want to go on record as saying that no one should be banned for simulating the sexual abuse of an infant, as wddp posters do, they do that and approve of it. but i would suggest maybe that watching japanese cartoons about peer incest is less problematic than acting out the molestation of a child.
mm has proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he is a bad poster

see mm's posting history for further details
remember how wddp arose out of a thread in helldump. now theres incest freaks in diapers there. the revolution was betrayed, imo
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
remember how SA started out as a forum for helldumping the rest of the internet, and that sa posters were initally called goons since they used to invade other forums at lowtax's command and act like thugs towards to the "freak" population, and later goons becamse freaks themselves, and so helldump was created to curb on freak behavior within the general goon population, and then it was no longer acceptable to call out freak behavior within SA, so the helldump population moved offsite inorder to keep calling out the freaks on SA... and then they became freaks so now we have TNE and Rzone... and the world keeps on turning and freaks are all over.

Give Your Twig and Stones a Jumble
we will never take a step in apprehension when we have the stunning and unexpected beauty of fascism glowing from our fingertips. our posters are pretty and well adjusted and take on the material role that God has envisioned in our superior forms. long live the rhizzone.
[account deactivated]
is struggle even worthwhile if you aren't free to fill a nice soft nappy or tug off to your imouto
i don't care what people post about or do with their lives. i stopped posting at wddp because it just seemed to have become a weird and negative place
i stopped posting at wddp because i was purged from it. i was a phreak amongst phreaks.
tbh i think i was too sane, successful, normative and good looking to fit in.

too modest as well prolly.
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

gyrofry posted:
i don't care what people post about or do with their lives. i stopped posting at wddp because it just seemed to have become a weird and negative place

yes but sometimes these things are related ?

dressing up as a blue jay and diping up then posting all day about your chemical imbalances with other depressives probably isn't conducive to place where interesting political things are discussed

i never got purged from wddp w0t haha u guys phreaks

Impper posted:
i never got purged from wddp w0t haha u guys phreaks

It's Williamsburg.

[account deactivated]
it was cool when Lessons got banned or whatever for saying that antidepressants dont work.
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
that's because I kept your secret

well good news, wddp is dead and you can now divulge the secret recipe. roll that beautiful bean footage

[account deactivated]
also khamsek i'm really sorry for standing you up, it was for reasons id really really rather not go into. i think im now probably Obliged to cook you dinner, and pay for it haha

id have texted you or something but ive not paid my phone bill again and they cut me off

discipline posted:
lmao he did?

yeah he pointed out ssris arent better than placebo according to the best studies, and at worst they really fuck with your brain (like lots of men cant get boners even years after stopping them)

i was probated for that originally but my sentence got reduced to being trained to prime.

BehemothTheKatte posted:
tbh i think i was too sane, successful, normative and good looking to fit in.

too modest as well prolly.

i'd also like to point out that i was the only person in widdip who didn't make terrible music, that is of the people who tried to make music.

edit: and also that i was super nice and gave everyone very helpful and specific production advice for their shitty music and I made one troon very unhappy because i gave ...her.... tips for better recording of male vocals...

link your music
So is wddp gone for good or something? I thought it was just taking time off. Also I can't imagine a lot of dpers going without posting, so where are they now
nah its coming back, also the Core Wddpers are all on facebook, in the facebook group WDDP
oh yes i love attention whoring.

http://tindeck.com/listen/opgp

there you can hear me rapping in the god tongue. it's only half finished but the groove is super tight and damn it i can't believe i stopped trying to make music because i started working for a software company

Lykourgos posted:
So is wddp gone for good or something? I thought it was just taking time off. Also I can't imagine a lot of dpers going without posting, so where are they now

http://youplaythebadgame.com/forums/

p glass makes good music iirc
ty for the link jortsfish
phillip glass is a solid composer, does he post on the widdip ?
pilate glass
you know who makes p. bad music?

the rest of 'em.
by the way ncf wasn't just banned for the imouto stuff he was banned for being a nonstop bigot, that just pushed it over the edge

Lessons posted:
by the way ncf wasn't just banned for the imouto stuff he was banned for being a nonstop bigot, that just pushed it over the edge

"Let she who is free of sin cast the first stone." - The Bible, Girl Version

whether people here think i'm a bigot is the last thing i care about but ncf could never turn it off, even for an instant, and had a weird obsession with a female poster's period blood