daddyholes posted:

mustang posted:

The worker's products are taken from him as well. You're just throwing faeces out there.

news flash: your teacher doesn't actually live at school

lmao

so much contempt...

this sounds like moralism to me. what do you find repellent about global liberalism? i have to say i find events and people usually more repellent than abstract concepts of dubious value...

I don't even know, don't immediately assume repressed childhood experiences however.

abstract labour doesn't exist in feudalism

That's not required for calculating the rate of exploitation.

Quoting from the source,

"In such a society, the distinction between necessary labor and surplus labor was direct and obvious. The work of the peasant was divided between the time worked for support of the family and time worked for the landlord."

mustang to make that a little bit clearer: peasants actually.... own the means of production. they're a historically distinct social group which reproduces itself socially from direct use-rights to soil productivity unmediated by market-competition and production
but the point is that is unmediated by market exchange so while it might be clear to each peasant, the idea of some general rate of exploitation is a nonsense that means nothing
also your number one priority is smash global liberalism but you don't even know what you don't like about it? damn dude

jools posted:

also your number one priority is smash global liberalism but you don't even know what you don't like about it? damn dude

ITS A BIG FUCKING WASTE OF SHIT

In this hypothetical society, and in precapitalist society in general, labor was directly social, characterized by conscious organization directly among people, but production was not socialized, not integrated across society.

mustang posted:

"In such a society, the distinction between necessary labor and surplus labor was direct and obvious. The work of the peasant was divided between the time worked for support of the family and time worked for the landlord."

why dont you quote all of it, mustang

*lights cigar* theres a reason they call it social labour son

but the point is that is unmediated by market exchange so while it might be clear to each peasant, the idea of some general rate of exploitation is a nonsense that means nothing

I get what you're saying now. I'm not shocked though. Even if there isn't a marketwide rate of exploitation it's still clear that almost all serfs were individually exploited. It's like how in the pre-globalization era there were local markets but not a global rate of exploitation.

The main thing is that liberalism is just boring, it would be much more fun to be a white faaris in shining armor slaughtering christian hordes, rather than just playing AC1.

why dont you quote all of it, mustang

Because it doesn't paste, it's too much fucking typing, and it doesn't contradict the given statement or the obvious point that exploitation existed under feudalism.

mustang posted:

Because it doesn't paste, it's too much fucking typing, and it doesn't contradict the given statement or the obvious point that exploitation existed under feudalism.

But not in the Marxist sense.

mustang posted:

I get what you're saying now.

(that you don't understand the terms of the debate)

Because it doesn't paste, it's too much fucking typing, and it doesn't change the obvious point that exploitation existed under feudalism.

yeah it's a point so obvious that you didn't understand it, confused it with another term entirely and then claimed it was the reason why the bourgeoisie came to power

why do you post like you're on 4chan or whatever mustang. also why are you a psycho
mustang i ahve a job for you. figure out how to take a screenshot

But not in the Marxist sense.

There was exploitation in the Marxist sense, the source even calculates an example.

yeah it's a point so obvious that you didn't understand it, confused it with another term entirely

I did none of those things. You, however, lost the argument.

confused it with another term entirely

No, you claimed I was talking about market exploitation to appear as if you had an argument.

Sexual activity holds no interest for me. I've scoured the internet looking for intellectual debate and this is the closest I've come.

mustang posted:

Sexual activity holds no interest for me. I've scoured the internet looking for intellectual debate and this is the closest I've come.

lol

mustang itd be quicker at this point just to read marx yourself....

mustang posted:

mustang itd be quicker at this point just to read marx yourself....

If Rhizzone actually knew what it was talking about it could respond to my points quite easily. No, I'm not going to read Marx.

Number one, because the worse my arguments are, the more responses they get.

Number two, I won't read it for the same reason you won't. Because it's obtuse and useless and only there to educate academics on the lingua franca of their leftist cult.

[account deactivated]
ive read a lot of marx actually, its p fun.

ive read a lot of marx actually, its p fun.

You're probably a masochist. I've read the Manifesto and some speeches. Kapital has all the difficulty of understanding real math without any IRL use-value.

have you ever considered like... sports or something

I used to practice martial arts, but my intelligence work takes up too much of my time.

mustang you don't understand basic algebra
You should join the army

mustang you don't understand basic algebra

What I can't understand is how Rhizzone never has animal rights threads about the Soviets sending parrots into space, I'm thankful that element of leftist dogma isn't present here.

mustang posted:

No, I'm not going to read Marx.

flush this fetus out of the unwilling womb it continues to attach itself to

wasted posted:

You should join the army

i already asked when he'd be old enough to enlist. no reply, he seems to be responding to all this positive male attn though so never give up

[account deactivated]
capitals a really funny work of literature aside from anything else
This masculinist taunting of Mustang's supposed virginity is utterly pathetic.

I guess the only way for the feminized fat slugs here to assert their fragile masculinity is from a comfortable digital distance, targeting earnest naive new posters who replace the archetypal role of the virginal rapeable childlike female without ever attacking actual women as that would be too misogynistic for our liberal paradigm.

Cheers.

jools posted:

(we're fighting the bourgeoisie. capitalism is, wait for it, a mode of production, the idea of fighting a mode of production seems a bit like the idea of fighting christmas, or farting)

http://www.christianpost.com/news/christmas-services-bombed-in-nigeria-39-killed-by-islamic-extremists-video-65671/

http://www.thefrisky.com/2013-04-08/women-in-indonesian-province-have-been-banned-from-farting/

seems like the muslims have more initiative than marxists in deciding what can and can't be fought eh?

also atheists have been fighting the war on christmas for years
I thought you didn't have a job mustang. How are you surviving without welfare?
[account deactivated]
once yes second time no. i was young and foolish.
also can we please get this thread back on track and talk about cunnilingus
isn't it weird how girls act disgusted when you want to eat them out, even when they're menstruating? Patriarchy is probably to blame somehow. I just tell them that I'm a no.1 pussy hound, not some meathead who thinks it's 'beta' to spend the whole time going down on you, nor a virgin who thinks it would be strange to do that, and you bleeding profusely isn't going to stop me getting my beard wet.

fanny_kaplan posted:

I just tell them that I'm a no.1 pussy hound, not some meathead who thinks it's 'beta' to spend the whole time going down on you, nor a virgin who thinks it would be strange to do that, and you bleeding profusely isn't going to stop me getting my beard wet.

_________________________/

[account deactivated]