mustang posted:

I think pragmatism is materialism, and the reason why the social revolution is taking so long is that the liberal state is keeping conditions just tolerable enough to prevent everyone from moving to North Korea.

what on earth are you talking about. what do you mean by "pragmatism is materialism"

In six months Rhizzone will be full of "sex positive feminists" fighting "the bourgeois, not capitalism".

what on earth are you talking about. what do you mean by "pragmatism is materialism"

I mean that everyone needs to make sacrifices for the revolution. It may pain you to see welfare go away, but liberal welfare is a form of income unearned from work just as capitalist rent and interest are.

In that second bit I'm talking about the ideal Juche society of North Korea and the success of its revolution. No revolution has ever happened in a welfare state; communism only occurs in Third World conditions.

Edited by mustang ()

how do you propose getting rid of capitalism without getting rid of the bourgeoisie

ChairmanMao posted:

i'm a freeform pussy eater, i improvise and adapt

."technique" is for craftsmen, i'm an artist

well you have to adjust for clit and hood size and shit but like you cant be all wonky bonky about it, you have to be consistent within the session you know

i like to squeeze around the pussy so it sort of bulges out at you and you get better access and then work on the clit gradually increasing in intensity

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
please. you talk like i don't know these things

every lady is different and you gotta have empathy and mindfulness to see what works and what doesn't. i have many techniques, each of them different

ChairmanMao posted:

please. you talk like i don't know these things

every lady is different and you gotta have empathy and mindfulness to see what works and what doesn't. i have many techniques, each of them different

whats the weirdest pussy u ate

this one time the girl was so wet and it got my beard super soggy

yours

how do you propose getting rid of capitalism without getting rid of the bourgeoisie

You can't. Now tell me, how are you going to get rid of the bourgeois without eliminating capitalism, Mr. "Jools"?

i guess thats not really weird but it was funny as hell
eh i dunno if i could call any of them weird. super soggy pussy can be awkward

i guess the weirdest one was the girl who said "ugh, gross dont go down on me" i thought she was just on her period or something but ti turns out she just didn't like oral??? kinda sad but w/e different strokes.

ChairmanMao posted:

eh i dunno if i could call any of them weird. super soggy pussy can be awkward

i guess the weirdest one was the girl who said "ugh, gross dont go down on me" i thought she was just on her period or something but ti turns out she just didn't like oral??? kinda sad but w/e different strokes.

just tell her to shut up and eat it anyways, she'd love it. probably only had bad oral before

well, how abstract do you want me to be? first in some way you seize political power and establish a dictatorship of the proletariat (in whatever form), then you hold on for dear life and hope a decent portion of the world joins you. the rest is easy. bourgeoisies are cowards.
[account deactivated]
she was a pretty bad lay in general. i think she had a lot of hangups about her body

moot point it was a long time ago and i am now in a committed relationship w/tons of pussy eating
[account deactivated]
nothing gross bout eating pussy you chauvinist pig

Babyfinland

I don't even understand what you're talking about, other than that it's probably profane and unholy.

well, how abstract do you want me to be? first in some way you seize political power and establish a dictatorship of the proletariat (in whatever form), then you hold on for dear life and hope a decent portion of the world joins you. the rest is easy. bourgeoisies are cowards.

You won't need to hope if you just assassinate Obama.

[account deactivated]
like, mustang, i could go out into the world and point to people and say "he's bourgeois" or "she's bourgeois". you can't go out into the world and point to a thing and say "that's capitalism" unless you're using whatever you're pointing at as a concrete metaphor. capitalism is how the people and things in a society "move around" economically.
[account deactivated]
mm yes lets continu this thriving debate w/ the incisive critique of rHizzone poster mustang

roseweird posted:

yeah no doing it is fine just posting all "blah balh blah post post post ate so much pussy blahb lah blah weird pussy, soggy pussy, blah blah post post" though, that's you, thats what your'e like.

[account deactivated]

mustang posted:

You won't need to hope if you just assassinate Obama.

hollywood has rotted your brain my virgin friend

like, mustang, i could go out into the world and point to people and say "he's bourgeois" or "she's bourgeois". you can't go out into the world and point to a thing and say "that's capitalism" unless you're using whatever you're pointing at as a concrete metaphor. capitalism is how the people and things in a society "move around" economically.

I don't need to insufflate marijuana to understand that. What I'm trying to get you to understand is that the bourgeois support many liberal government programs; as long as you worship Al Billionaire Gore's Church of Climatology or corporate research and development subsidies for liberal universities, you're on the capitalist's side.

roseweird posted:

yeah no doing it is fine just posting all "blah balh blah post post post ate so much pussy blahb lah blah weird pussy, soggy pussy, blah blah post post" though, that's you, thats what your'e like.

go back to gbs

mustang posted:

I don't need to insufflate marijuana to understand that. What I'm trying to get you to understand is that the bourgeois support many liberal government programs; as long as you worship Al Billionaire Gore's Church of Climatology or corporate research and development subsidies for liberal universities, you're on the capitalist's side.

here you go with the gnostic virgin communism again, with Capitalism as the fallen world and Liberalism as its demiurge.

did you guys know you can self administer a prostate exam
is that what you told your mom you were doing

jools posted:

mustang posted:

here you go with the gnostic virgin communism again, with Capitalism as the fallen world and Liberalism as its demiurge.

And here you go with your mystic reactionary liberalism where directly aiding the bourgeois somehow helps the revolution.

i think the jools post is a good read because i like to talk about smashing capitalism or w/e as a joke but it's pretty narodnik/anarchist/whatever, people smash machines not modes
[account deactivated]
youll notice marx at no point talks about "smashing capitalism", his focus is entirely on removing political power from the bourgeoisie. hotheaded young virgins like mustang miss this

mustang posted:

jools posted:

mustang posted:

And here you go with your mystic reactionary liberalism where directly aiding the bourgeois somehow helps the revolution.

what is "directly aiding the bourgeoisie"? agreeing that, yes, man made climate change is a thing is.... in the interests of humanity at large, no? the marxist point is that given the current logic of production, our choices in regard to what we can actually do to deal with this are sorely limited

roseweird posted:

uhm you guys talking about eating pussy itt are being gross weird nerds fyi

man i'm so glad these badasses are back.

youll notice marx at no point talks about "smashing capitalism", his focus is entirely on removing political power from the bourgeoisie. hotheaded young virgins like mustang miss this

How is personal restraint for voluntary, religious reasons "hotheaded"? I don't appreciate your slights. Your post is a total non sequiteur by the way, he literally states that liberal worker's rights movements advocating measures short of complete communism "want to bring the revolution to an end as quickly as possible".

what is "directly aiding the bourgeoisie"? agreeing that, yes, man made climate change is a thing is.... in the interests of humanity at large, no? the marxist point is that given the current logic of production, our choices in regard to what we can actually do to deal with this are sorely limited

Public investment directly aids the bourgeois by raising productivity and the rate of profit. The whole condoms-for-Africa drive by Bill Gates liberals is meant to depopulate the Third World while creating new markets for capitalist exploitation.

The reason why Marxism's options are so limited is that they've supported liberal reforms all this time to help entrench capitalism. Even the PSL participates in bourgeois elections now.

Edited by mustang ()

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

ChairmanMao posted:

she was a pretty bad lay in general

like really what is this shit

yeah us sex negative feminists currently rule these deserted badlands but a child gnome virgin, 'Tanger once prediceted that pozzielezzies would ascend to zzonethrone one day. diaperpussy space ruined for all...