damn lungfish u were in the park this weekend too? wish i had seen u so i could have stabbed you & quickly walk away and never be caught
drugs are bad

aerdil posted:
Crow posted:
im part cossack, part caucausian, likely part mongol, same part viking, a crazed lunatic, part bolshevik, and so i prove impper right, and limonov, and lacan, and not to mention that fat idiot slovenian, and if you want to disprove them you're gonna have to kill me

only part bolshevik? no no in this world you are either a full bolshevik or you are a cretinous menshevik and all mensheviks must be killed or god knows what good the world is

two things: i mean i am a descendant of bolsheviks (this is what i mean by caucasian, the caucuses), but not only that, i will say YES! i am "only part" bolshevik, remember that man is a host of contradictory drives, and that "only part" is in reality the whole!

Crow posted:

aerdil posted:
Crow posted:
im part cossack, part caucausian, likely part mongol, same part viking, a crazed lunatic, part bolshevik, and so i prove impper right, and limonov, and lacan, and not to mention that fat idiot slovenian, and if you want to disprove them you're gonna have to kill me

only part bolshevik? no no in this world you are either a full bolshevik or you are a cretinous menshevik and all mensheviks must be killed or god knows what good the world is

two things: i mean i am a descendant of bolsheviks (this is what i mean by caucasian, the caucuses), but not only that, i will say YES! i am "only part" bolshevik, remember that man is a host of contradictory drives, and that "only part" is in reality the whole!

theres a scholar who wrote some explanatory annotations on the quran that the references to the believers, unbelievers and hypocrites are all reference to the same man

yes. does doubt not fester in even the best of men? to deny your contradictory drives is to shamefully lie
the point of life is to attempt to find equilibrium with yourself though, not spiral out into chaos

"to know yourself is to know your lord"

aerdil posted:
damn lungfish u were in the park this weekend too? wish i had seen u so i could have stabbed you & quickly walk away and never be caught

you're boring and you look like a pudgy 12 year old

babyfinland posted:
drugs are bad

drugs are part of what it means to be human and probably part of what it means to be overman, by the act of drug-taking we shatter the false unity of being and embrace becoming, consciousness is not a fixed basis for knowledge but a tool, something we can use and mould to our own ends. take drugs

aerdil posted:
i was thinking yesterday how insane i am to find marxism and its branches the greatest analytical tool for understanding the world. i am hit with these impressions especially as i talk to my Democrat roommate but then quickly decide that i dont really want to be sane anyway. has there ever been a respectable and successful person whose name echoes throughout the halls of history that hasnt been completely insane? embrace it imo. d&g are right.

sometimes i think 'wow lol im a marxist, in the 21st century, what the fuck' and then i remember that capitalism is monstrous and all the liberals around me are idiots and then i remember 'oh yeah its because im like the smartest dude in the universe'

deadken posted:

babyfinland posted:
drugs are bad

drugs are part of what it means to be human and probably part of what it means to be overman, by the act of drug-taking we shatter the false unity of being and embrace becoming, consciousness is not a fixed basis for knowledge but a tool, something we can use and mould to our own ends. take drugs

thats stupid bullshit

deadken posted:

aerdil posted:
i was thinking yesterday how insane i am to find marxism and its branches the greatest analytical tool for understanding the world. i am hit with these impressions especially as i talk to my Democrat roommate but then quickly decide that i dont really want to be sane anyway. has there ever been a respectable and successful person whose name echoes throughout the halls of history that hasnt been completely insane? embrace it imo. d&g are right.

sometimes i think 'wow lol im a marxist, in the 21st century, what the fuck' and then i remember that capitalism is monstrous and all the liberals around me are idiots and then i remember 'oh yeah its because im like the smartest dude in the universe'

marxism is so steampunk

SomeIsraeliFuck posted:

aerdil posted:

you're boring and you look like a pudgy 12 year old

uhhmm u say that like its a bad thing??

babyfinland posted:

deadken posted:

babyfinland posted:
drugs are bad

thats stupid bullshit

actually its completely true, the only reason people dont take drugs is cowardice or belief in an immanent god. fascism too i guess

deadken posted:

babyfinland posted:

deadken posted:

babyfinland posted:
drugs are bad

thats stupid bullshit

actually its completely true, the only reason people dont take drugs is cowardice or belief in an immanent god. fascism too i guess

drugs are boring and they make you sad

weed is boring, im not talking about weed
all drugs are dumb and boring youre just addicted to them so youre irrational right now. its ok miss it will all be over soon
what? drugs are grrreat
yeah i dont know what youre talking about. maybe you mean using any substance not in moderation? or trying to medicate yourself without targeting the underlying problems? or like worshipping commodities?
the only drugs im addicted to are nicotine and probably alcohol? also lol privileging of 'rationality' from an adult convert to islam
whats so confusing abotu "drugs are bad"

they are bad. dont do em, theyre bad.

babyfinland posted:

which ones

any and all time you spend high is time wasted. real life is better.

Crow posted:

babyfinland posted:

which ones

DEA has a handy list organized by "schedule"

babyfinland posted:

its not confusing just wrong

lets have an experiment. i dont do any drugs for 24 hours and you do all of them for 24 hours and we'll see who is better

babyfinland posted:
lets have an experiment. i dont do any drugs for 24 hours and you do all of them for 24 hours and we'll see who is better

me. its me.

babyfinland posted:
Crow posted:
babyfinland posted:

which ones

lol

at least i will be a beautiful corpse

babyfinland posted:
the point of life is to attempt to find equilibrium with yourself though, not spiral out into chaos

ah yes the middle path

a third way, if you will

Crow posted:

babyfinland posted:
Crow posted:
babyfinland posted:

which ones

lol

its not compelte though, need to add alcohol and nicotine to it at least

getfiscal posted:

babyfinland posted:

ah yes the middle path

a third way, if you will

no i will not

i took a book of buddhist sayings and wrote quran on the front and then gave it to baby finland but he never picked up on it
hahah Babyfinland's Greatest Hits:

1) Get married because i said so

2) Stop doing the drugs that DEA said, and maybe the ones my god said. but what ARE drugs? Well, dea and god said it is these

3) Life will find a way. It will be the way of the balance. Do it because i said so

Crow posted:

2) Stop doing the drugs that DEA said, and maybe the ones my god said. but what ARE drugs? Well, dea and god said it is these

3) Life will find a way. It will be the way of the balance. Do it because i said so

4) politics is for perverts and losers

5) gays are jews

babyfinland posted:
Crow posted:

4) politics is for perverts and losers

5) gays are jews

hahahaha i forgot #4

but seriously dont break laws, thats bad. especially laws that are good laws like the ones that are about not doign drugs, as drugs are bad.
hahaha dont try to do 'overidentification' in order to discredit moderate family men that just want to live in peace. You cruel monster.
why would you break a law
break the law!! wicked sick! skateboarding is a crime and thats why i do it

babyfinland posted:
why would you break a law

because the Old law is disintegrating, and New law is established by Transgression & Violence, thats why. that doesnt mean hedonism.