Impper posted:

aerdil posted:
Impper posted:
why dont you talk about something good. like limonov

Mark Ames asked me to write something humorous. I said "Yes," then later I have discovered that I am humorless type. That I am dogmatical, fanatical and crazy. I cannot smile actually, I can laugh dramatical laughing. So, I better to be myself. I will write about my problems. Again.

lmao that owns. i laughed a lot reading that. it is like me.

And so, communism as a doctrine originated in medieval orgiastic sects that preached the community of property and women. As for capitalism, it was born from puritan asceticism. It is the child of syphilis for real.

those are really strange and arbitrary things to place the originations of those modes at

i was thinking yesterday how insane i am to find marxism and its branches the greatest analytical tool for understanding the world. i am hit with these impressions especially as i talk to my Democrat roommate but then quickly decide that i dont really want to be sane anyway. has there ever been a respectable and successful person whose name echoes throughout the halls of history that hasnt been completely insane? embrace it imo. d&g are right.
the syphilis explanation makes perfect sense actually.

The answer is simple. It is at this very time that syphilis reached Spanish and Portuguese harbors, where it was introduced by the sailors of Columbus (from America! More precisely from the Trinidad Island) in 1498-1500. Slowly (since then people traveled slowly, on horseback and in coaches, also very few people traveled), it took 15-20 years per country for the disease, syphilis started to cross Europe. The peak of puritan sentiments and sects in Europe happens to be exactly during the syphilis epidemic in Europe. From there come the tight family ties: intercourse with a single sexual partner and severe punishments for disobeying, after all it was a matter of life and death, since people learned how to treat syphilis only in the beginning of the XX century! From there the families went into work, into economy, since once you start to party, you drink and you meet some loosen girls and syphilis and your nose has fallen off. In short, the ideals of everyday life became different. It did not happen that straightforwardly, “syphilis!” and the scared Luther hurries to hang his theses on the church door. But if one is to look carefully on a geographic map, then Holland’s busy harbors are very close to this very same church and its doors.

The Protestants afraid by syphilis hardened their customs and thus the cult of labor was born. It is paradoxical but it turns out that the yoke of labor in the name of productivity, under which the modern world suffocates was given birth and stimulated by a venereal disease! Puritanism is the legitimate child of a venereal disease!

We, the contemporaries of AIDS were just recently the witnesses – in the middle of the 90s – of the influence of the AIDS epidemic on the moral shape of the United States of America. I had lived in the United States for the entire second half of the 70s and I can testify: the manners were so loose that to make love with the first encountered object was as easy as to drink some water. Drugs circulated freely, they were offered on streets and in friends’ apartments. When after a big break of ten years I arrived in 1990 to the United States from France I found a totally different country: contained, cold, the ideas of the New Christians were spread and girls with an iron will insisted on long-term relationships, serious intentions and the use of contraception. AIDS inspired terror, the 70s were considered by society as shameful and blasphemous times of Sodom and Gomorra. People with AIDS were buried quietly. One can imagine what kind of terror and panic reigned in XVI century Europe, when it was invaded by syphilis if at the end of the XX century another venereal disease – AIDS – brought a mythical terror in peoples’ relations! Since this was still a completely undeveloped Europe, there was no medical service, people were still burned on stakes. How did they get scared! One understands that there was cholera, plague epidemics then. But an epidemic of a venereal disease was a Divine scourge multiplied by three, it touched birth giving as well. By the testimonies of contemporaries the terror before syphilis was indescribable. And even in the end of the XIX, the beginning of the XX centuries the terror remained, it was treated with mercury, it did not heal, the cases were dissimulated. At the turn of the XIX and the XX century syphilis became a disease of intellectuals. Supposedly Nietzsche and Wilde suffered from syphilis, Lautrec died from syphilis. A parallel suggests itself with AIDS but a parallel the other way round because AIDS appeared as an intellectuals’ disease, came out of the narrow circle of the New-York-Paris highly refined homosexual circles and only then became popular, came into the people. By the way such coryphées as Michel Fouquet, Rudolph Nuriev and many others had the time to die from AIDS.
highlight:

once you start to party, you drink and you meet some loosen girls and syphilis and your nose has fallen off.

the manners were so loose that to make love with the first encountered object was as easy as to drink some water.
However, after armistice have ended in two days Cossacks crawled at night to "Rumanians" trenches and dug out some antipersonnel mines protecting "Rumanians" trenches from Cossacks. Then Cossacks have dig them in, but in other places, in particular near Rumanian toilet booth.

"Why did you do such dangerous operation?" asked I.

Kolontaev smiled, "Yes, sure it is dangerous, that type of mine normally considered not removable, but we know the trick, and anyway, what kind of Cossacks we are, if we not doing all sorts of trickery?"
Cossacks’ trickery have caused an explosion. One dead. Everybody were happy with their Cossacks’ trick until the next morning, when young Cossack from Kuban region was shot by the sniper. It was obvious that "Rumanians" have paid back to Cossacks for their night expedition. And "Rumanians" didn’t have an intention to stop. One of the trenches was fired at during that very same day, when young Cossack was shot dead. Kolontaev told me that "Rumanians" have invited Baltic-girl sniper, so-called "white stocking," and she will hunt Cossacks out of hate for Russians, and specially for Cossacks. Kolontaev ordered his men to be careful, be aware of white stocking in vicinity somewhere in apricot orchard.

aerdil posted:
i was thinking yesterday how insane i am to find marxism and its branches the greatest analytical tool for understanding the world. i am hit with these impressions especially as i talk to my Democrat roommate but then quickly decide that i dont really want to be sane anyway. has there ever been a respectable and successful person whose name echoes throughout the halls of history that hasnt been completely insane? embrace it imo. d&g are right.

nerd

youre retarded impper
My great-great-grandfather was a cossack I think. There's a picture of him in a uniform and it says cossack or something on it and my mom said "he was a cossack, whatever that means" or something. This would be late 19th century in the Ukraine.

My great-grandfathers were members of an early communist organization in Canada called the Labour Temple.

getfiscal posted:
My great-great-grandfather was a cossack I think. There's a picture of him in a uniform and it says cossack or something on it and my mom said "he was a cossack, whatever that means" or something. This would be late 19th century in the Ukraine.

My great-grandfathers were members of an early communist organization in Canada called the Labour Temple.

cossacks own

babyfinland posted:
youre retarded impper

counterpoint: youre apparently a vonnegut fan?

I wrote a script called "The Broadcast of New York City Radio"—acutally it was a plot of American Revolution. Revolution was fulfilled by the Blacks, Puerto-Ricans, by New York city International proletarians, and by me, of course.

The Greatest moment in the History of the World is close. In the few minutes will be blowed up the Statue of Liberty—that disgrace, that odious symbol of bourgeois world, and its fragments will forever sink into the ocean.
so one of my ancestors was a cossack and another was a tail gunner on a lancaster bomber above germany. and i'm obese.
go post this shit at that fat russian in wddp imp.get a grip man.
lol flubland.

someone get him to post here.
they banned flubland lol

SomeIsraeliFuck posted:
lol flubland.

someone get him to post here.

getfiscal posted:
so one of my ancestors was a cossack and another was a tail gunner on a lancaster bomber above germany. and i'm obese.

go join the cossacks i think they're still a thing

they banned him because he admitted that he wants to bone his roommate
oh lol. why was he banned

wait...

straight male

ok i got it.
i was v. close.

Impper posted:
they banned him because he admitted that he wants to bone his roommate

what

[account deactivated]

aerdil posted:

you know who's sane? obama is sane. babyfinland is 'sane'. the white anglo saxon protestants are sane.

but are those people sane? if that is sane, i'd rather be insane.

Crow posted:
you know who's sane? obama is sane. babyfinland is 'sane'. the white anglo saxon protestants are sane.

but are those people sane? if that is sane, i'd rather be insane.

hella this. just... this.

getfiscal posted:
hella this. just... this.

my month long probation for saying "lol" is up on wddp i think, havent checked yet.

gonna go post "lmao" this time in a cbass thread and see if i can get perma'd
im part cossack, part caucausian, likely part mongol, same part viking, a crazed lunatic, part bolshevik, and so i prove impper right, and limonov, and lacan, and not to mention that fat idiot slovenian, and if you want to disprove them you're gonna have to kill me

Crow posted:
im part cossack, part caucausian, likely part mongol, same part viking, a crazed lunatic, part bolshevik, and so i prove impper right, and limonov, and lacan, and not to mention that fat idiot slovenian, and if you want to disprove them you're gonna have to kill me

same

i'll kill myself, to prove myself right. if i must.
I have had a female roommate for several years but do not want to bone her. This is part of the reason we get along relatively well as roommates.

Don't shit where you eat.
you know what is repulsive? the song "jumpin' jack flash" was written about a particularly bad storm. being born in a crossfire hurricane does not relate a story of coming to full self-awareness in a hail of gunfire but rather simply a bit of bad weather. this is how repulsive our world is, how mundane. so we must write the same song again with bullets!

getfiscal posted:
you know what is repulsive? the song "jumpin' jack flash" was written about a particularly bad storm. being born in a crossfire hurricane does not relate a story of coming to full self-awareness in a hail of gunfire but rather simply a bit of bad weather. this is how repulsive our world is, how mundane. so we must write the same song again with bullets!

Let others complain that our age is evil; my complaint is that it is paltry. For it is without passion. People's thoughts are thin and flimsy as lace, they themselves are as pitiable as lacemakers. The thoughts in their hearts are too paltry to be sinful. For a worm it might be considered a sin to harbour such thoughts, but not for the human being shaped in the image of God. Their desires are stodgy and sluggish, their passions sleepy. They do their duty, these hucksters, but like the Jews, they let themselves clip the coin just a little; they think that however well the good Lord keeps His books, they can still get away with cheating Him a little. Fie upon them! That's why my soul always reverts to the Old Testament and to Shakespeare. There at least one feels that it's human beings talking. There people hate, people love, people murder their enemy and curse his descendants through all generations, there people sin.

How empty life is and without meaning. – We bury a man, we follow him to the grave, we throw three spades of earth on him, we ride out in a coach, we ride home in a coach, we take comfort in the thought that a long life awaits us. But how long is threescore years and ten? Why not finish it at once? Why not stay out there and step down into the grave with him, and draw lots for who should have the misfortune to be the last alive to throw the last three spades of earth on the last of the dead?
When I was very young I forgot in the cave of Trophonius how to laugh; when I became older, when I opened my eyes and saw reality, I started to laugh and haven’t stopped since. I saw the meaning of life was getting a livelihood, its goal acquiring a titular office, that love’s rich desire was getting hold of a well-to-do girl, that the blessedness of friendship was to help one another in financial embarrassment, that wisdom was what the majority assumed it to be, that enthusiasm was to make a speech, that courage was to risk losing ten dollars, that cordiality consisted in saying ‘You’re welcome’ after a dinner, that the fear of God was to go to communion once a year. That’s what I saw, and I laughed
we are not so different, you and i

Crow posted:

only part bolshevik? no no in this world you are either a full bolshevik or you are a cretinous menshevik and all mensheviks must be killed or god knows what good the world is

Impper posted:
When I was very young I forgot in the cave of Trophonius how to laugh; when I became older, when I opened my eyes and saw reality, I started to laugh and haven’t stopped since. I saw the meaning of life was getting a livelihood, its goal acquiring a titular office, that love’s rich desire was getting hold of a well-to-do girl, that the blessedness of friendship was to help one another in financial embarrassment, that wisdom was what the majority assumed it to be, that enthusiasm was to make a speech, that courage was to risk losing ten dollars, that cordiality consisted in saying ‘You’re welcome’ after a dinner, that the fear of God was to go to communion once a year. That’s what I saw, and I laughed

This weekend she brought over some of her loser musician friends, including her ex-boyfriend. They came into town from Nevada City so that they could go to the hippy bluegrass festival in the park.

Of course they were alcoholics and bummed off my quality Sparc OG Kush. Gross mid-thirties low-lives with sexy blonde young 20s girlfriends who wore insufficient clothing. One of them kept making eye contact with me but I made sure to look away.

The biggest, rudest and fattest of them asked me if me and my roommate were "lovers". I laughed and said no. He pushed the issue, "Why not??" I said something like, "I don't know. It just never came up." And he's like "You never thought about it??"

I excused myself at this point. Later after he had a cigarette on my outdoor stairwell he gave me a "housewarming gift", which was a piece of cardboard he'd drawn a flower on giving praise to "unvarneshed opinions" .

Four of them then slept in our living room, with one of them snoring extremely loudly. The other two slept in the van.

lungfish posted:
This weekend she brought over some of her loser musician friends, including her ex-boyfriend. They came into town from Nevada City so that they could go to the hippy bluegrass festival in the park.

Of course they were alcoholics and bummed off my quality Sparc OG Kush. Gross mid-thirties low-lives with sexy blonde young 20s girlfriends who wore insufficient clothing. One of them kept making eye contact with me but I made sure to look away.

The biggest, rudest and fattest of them asked me if me and my roommate were "lovers". I laughed and said no. He pushed the issue, "Why not??" I said something like, "I don't know. It just never came up." And he's like "You never thought about it??"

I excused myself at this point. Later after he had a cigarette on my outdoor stairwell he gave me a "housewarming gift", which was a piece of cardboard he'd drawn a flower on giving praise to "unvarneshed opinions" .

Four of them then slept in our living room, with one of them snoring extremely loudly. The other two slept in the van.

lol. it's a hard life out there