hey guys anyone read "generation kill"
remember when that dude in Afghanistan slaughtered 16 innocent people and all the news articles about it were full of crap like He Was Having Trouble Making His Mortgage Payments ;____________;
The beginnings will not be easy; they shall be extremely difficult. All the oligarchies' powers of repression, all their capacity for brutality and demagoguery will be placed at the service of their cause. Our mission, in the first hour, shall be to survive; later, we shall follow the perennial example of the guerilla, carrying out armed propaganda ... the great lesson of the invincibility of the guerrillas taking root in the dispossessed masses; the galvanizing of the national spirit, the preparation for harder tasks, for resisting even more violent repressions. Hatred as an element of the struggle; a relentless hatred of the enemy, impelling us over and beyond the natural limitations that man is heir to and transforming him into an effective, violent, selective and cold killing machine. Our soldiers must be thus; a people without hatred cannot vanquish a brutal enemy.
Hatred of course comes from the otherside of love, indifference, though, is inhumanity. The question then is: is your struggle for inhumanity or love? I donno lol
if you support peace, islam is your religion
if you support global jizya, us soliders are enemy combatants
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323539804578260132111473150.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

Societal norms are a reality, and their maintenance is important to most members of a society. It is humiliating enough to relieve yourself in front of your male comrades; one can only imagine the humiliation of being forced to relieve yourself in front of the opposite sex.

Despite the professionalism of Marines, it would be distracting and potentially traumatizing to be forced to be naked in front of the opposite sex, particularly when your body has been ravaged by lack of hygiene. In the reverse, it would be painful to witness a member of the opposite sex in such an uncomfortable and awkward position. Combat effectiveness is based in large part on unit cohesion. The relationships among members of a unit can be irreparably harmed by forcing them to violate societal norms.

men should be banned from combat positions, including missionary
IDFgirlsdontpoop . com
The Catholic Church is the one true Church, but I do'nt turn my nose up at any Protestant denominations whatsoever. That's because they're Catholic too, they just don't realize it.
this is like when gays couldnt get in because it would have offended homophobes.
"its badass enough to have strictly hetero dick comparison pissing seshes onto the same bound and gagged detainee, imagine the game-changing effect of having people who have to sit down to pee get in on the action. a row of bent asses pissing (isnt that how girls do it?) surmounted by a row of dicks, or perhaps vice versa, god its too beautiful to imagine" - ryan smith, wsj
"the bonding that watersports orgies can engender among comrades is what will keep our troops alive on the new, piss ass battlefields of the 21st century." - ryan smif, jsw

Crow posted:

che

woah i just looked this up for something not but 2 minutes ago

i used to exclusively sit down to pee because i'm psychotic and sitting down causes less noise.
I bring a collapsible stool to pee from greater heights than are normally feasible
after this macro, nobody should support obama

getfiscal posted:

i used to exclusively sit down to pee because i'm psychotic and sitting down causes less noise.

I sit to pee all the time. It's great. you get to sit down, relax and if you need to switch #2 it's easy as 1-2-3 haha.

those arent push-ups lysenko

ilmdge posted:

The Catholic Church is the one true Church, but I do'nt turn my nose up at any Protestant denominations whatsoever. That's because they're Catholic too, they just don't realize it.

uh, have you heard of these 4 other churches in antioch, constantinople, alexandria, and jerusalem? the catholic church is just a branch of the true church that grew too powerful and ambitious.

Crow posted:

The beginnings will not be easy; they shall be extremely difficult. All the oligarchies' powers of repression, all their capacity for brutality and demagoguery will be placed at the service of their cause. Our mission, in the first hour, shall be to survive; later, we shall follow the perennial example of the guerilla, carrying out armed propaganda ... the great lesson of the invincibility of the guerrillas taking root in the dispossessed masses; the galvanizing of the national spirit, the preparation for harder tasks, for resisting even more violent repressions. Hatred as an element of the struggle; a relentless hatred of the enemy, impelling us over and beyond the natural limitations that man is heir to and transforming him into an effective, violent, selective and cold killing machine. Our soldiers must be thus; a people without hatred cannot vanquish a brutal enemy.

american soldiers are obviously irredeemable inhuman cold psychopathic killers, let's become... inhuman cold psychopathic killers

yeah so we can kill the bad psychopathic killers, duh... marxism is n't reallt that hard you know?
very few troops do that horrible stuff though. it's just that their colleagues all think it's a necessary evil, or a regrettable side effect, or what's done is done and it would do far more damage to morale to punish anyone.
i mean there was an awful lot of gratituous rape, murder, destruction of farmland and livestock etc. in the Russian civil war, but i doubt anyone here would question the red army's righteous cause
the bulk of recruits are from a working class background, they are no different than any other person except that they are possibly more disadvantaged (by way of stupidity) as joining the army must've been the best option for them.
how much is the case for troop hate complicated by the fact that pity makes them much much angrier?

littlegreenpills posted:

i mean there was an awful lot of gratituous rape, murder, destruction of farmland and livestock etc. in the Russian civil war, but i doubt anyone here would question the red army's righteous cause

I question that everyday when I load up revolution under siege and lead the white army to victory.

drwhat posted:

Crow posted:

american soldiers are obviously irredeemable inhuman cold psychopathic killers, let's become... inhuman cold psychopathic killers

thanks deadken, for remaking the same post you already made

class is made, not found. a "poor" soldier from the working class is just as susceptible to turn into an agent of the bourgeois as is a millionaire with humble origins. what is the purpose of the capitalist soldier's labor if not to perpetuate the class rule of the bourgeois? how is this in any way revolutionary? they do not create wealth that is appropriated by the capitalists, how are they then proletarian.

btw, the October revolution had Bolsheviks penetrating every rank of the army, yes. but what people forget is that the capitalist army is not in any way similar to the conscript army's of levied soldiers forced into killing of the 20th century. do not try to victimize soldiers, they are class traitors (if from the working class, although statistically a low percentage of soldiers in the us military are actually proletarian).
when you put it like that, I agree with ya
It's the idea that recruits are plain bad apples I don't agree with but others have made that point already.

is it still cool to ironically revere people who kill children for a living? Deadken??? have ye fled the forums after your nose has been sufficiently rubbed in your own posts? a taste of your own medicine, hoisted by your own fucktard. Fucktard.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
article about "abuse" suffered by briitsh troops from the general public

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/9841788/People-who-abuse-troops-must-face-tougher-punishments-Labour-says.html

i forgot britain removed all its troops from iraq in 2011, the op's logic isn't quite applicable to us so i had to pull out of this argument

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3531594&pagenumber=1#post412108227

even so

Fluo posted:

I can't believe I'm defending the armed forces but can you not see the reasons why people join the army for good reasons? They don't all join planning on killing babies.

At the second question, do find the irony in that this question could be spun to a lot of LF type Marxists on Something Awful who talk about a revolution and first against the wall?

And no, my dad was in the Navy and he had never killed a single person and never will (as he left as he wanted to spend more time with his family, as its a big problem within the armed forces and the stress on marriage.)

John_Anon_Smith posted:

All hail choice. All hail freedom. We have given you the freedom to choose exclusion from society, derision from its elders, and the perpetual abuse and iniquity of cyclical poverty. How dare the individual make such a choice as to choose differently from that more moral and noble freedom of poverty.

Edited by Panopticon ()

[account deactivated]
remind them that soldiers are literally babykillers, in that they have killed thousands of babies
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/iraq-records-huge-rise-in-birth-defects-8210444.html