android Crawl plays surprisingly well, you just need to memorize what all the buttons are for

i'm gonna streak all the new species in 0.13, this i swear
one or two of them are probably gonna get cut so you mite wanna hurry up
wjatt??? i guess gargoyle doesn't really bring that much to the table but djinni and lava orcs are cool gimmicks
[account deactivated]
i think genies actually have the highest chance of getting cut, going on what the devs have said so far. they're a really weird race and balancing them is hard to work. they might stay though, who knows
and of course genies should be removed because its offensive to arabs/muslims. cultural appropriation ftl. "its a culture not a videogame" -cultural appropriating meme guy
[account deactivated]
same for felids people (please see WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia)
[account deactivated]

stegosaurus posted:

NoFreeWill posted:
i love complex chaotic systems/simulations and as a game designer i want to make them, but instead i'm making nondigital games where you knock stuff over. which gets the chaos without all the programming.
oh you're that guy lol.

lol

daddyholes posted:

same for felids people (please see WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia)

last tournament i played i got the highest score for FeWr. it just kind of happened. fun game

next tournament im gonna be teh top homo
[account deactivated]
sludge punks elfs are gone
my bird guy having an existential crisis in a ecumenical temple with no exit

kinch posted:

plz post a screenshot

its you

Lessons posted:

kinch posted:

plz post a screenshot

i posted it on mantis and they patched it within 10 minutes. they also repaired my save so i wouldnt have to start over after making it to d4.

I'm really bad at this game. I keep picking Spriggans. I haven't gotten one rune yet. I've been playing for a year. So far I have learned patience.

kinch posted:

Lessons posted:
kinch posted:

plz post a screenshot

i posted it on mantis and they patched it within 10 minutes. they also repaired my save so i wouldnt have to start over after making it to d4.

lol cool. i just wanted the screenshot because i know i guy who designs vaults (including temples) and i wanted to blame it on him

tsinava posted:

I'm really bad at this game. I keep picking Spriggans.

i think i found the problem

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i starve to death : (
[account deactivated]
berserking i guess
[account deactivated]