What's Madoka?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Maoist_Third_World_Sex_Tourist posted:

getfiscal posted:

maggotmaster you should make some effort posts on this little scribblehut of ours. write what you know, which in your case is half-understand caricatures of obsolete political movements. sorry that was mean.

why would I write a thread about every single rhizzone poster though

excuse me some of us couldnt care less about political movements. im here to say "fail aids" and emptyquote tpaine

Hey stop tweeting so much. You Fuck
I'm glad for OP's insight because I am not happy. What is important, I wonder. It's an interesting idea that raises more questions than it resolves. Hmmm...

MadMedico posted:

What's Madoka?

Madoka is a late night otaku television series about a pink-haired 14-year-old middleschooler who has to fight despair against insurmountable forces.

Maggotmaster what are your plans for halloween? What's your costume?
Anyway, if you're feeling up for it, there's a big halloween party here and you're invited. It might be good for you to get out and socialize, drink a little and let your hair down!
[account deactivated]
Maggotmaster, why are people yelling at you on twitter about Goatse?
wave after wave of tweet...

a bunch of stalinists who also act a lot like anime cats, this is my world

MadMedico posted:

hoo boy i just took a look at that. *tugs at collar* Yeesh

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

MadMedico posted:

https://twitter.com/MagnusMaggot/status/261138645669535745
https://twitter.com/MagnusMaggot/status/261139724113178625

who'd he goatse? was it his own momma ??

MadMedico posted:

MadMedico posted:

Yeesh

goatse is submissive how can it be sexual harassment
goatse has become such a charming reminder of the internet's youth and all the strangeness that has come forth from it over the years that the idea someone would be disturbed by it would be like if someone said they were mad someone showed them a picture of bambi because it reminded them about a movie about violence against women
everyone's so sensitive now that we're all so desensitized
woah i've never really seen those people's interactions first-hand, are they literally that melodramatic about everything

tentativelurkeraccount posted:

woah i've never really seen those people's interactions first-hand, are they literally that melodramatic about everything

theres no such thing as an argument, only gaslighting, abuse and harassment, and every confrontation ends in both parties publicly accusing each other of all three of those things and pressuring everyone they know to cut off contact with them. personally, i think its a good and healthy thing to do constantly, and im going to start doing it myself

MadMedico posted:

MadMedico posted:

from what i can tell those are actually the best tweets in the entire exchange, and are comparatively not fail and aids
Asking people to stop using goatass if you're a sexual assault survivor is reasonable IMO and that's what someone did but the person who started the argument didn't even ask anything of me she just went around complaining about me and trying to frame as a creep before blocking me? Internet is a weird place.
Don't get me wrong though I still you're all butt trash epistemological liberals who I would very gladly shoot if given the chance but I think its better if you know what happened before I murder your dumb honky asses woot. woot. woot.

Don't get me wrong though I still you're all butt trash epistemological liberals who I would very gladly shoot if given the chance but I think its better if you know what happened before I murder your dumb honky asses woot. woot. woot.

what are you talkin about whiteboy?

tentativelurkeraccount posted:

theres no such thing as an argument, only gaslighting, abuse and harassment, and every confrontation ends in both parties publicly accusing each other of all three of those things and pressuring everyone they know to cut off contact with them. personally, i think its a good and healthy thing to do constantly, and im going to start doing it myself

Stalin style, We out here

i only recently realized i only have white skin bc of recessive genes after noticing just how dark skinned the majority of my extended family is. its kinda fucked up?
check your non-fucked up recessive genetics privilege
Dragon Ball.
please don't call crow or me white, we are slavic.
Dude so you oppress your own family *Groan*

This sounds like your being rude

sosie posted:

everyone's so sensitive now that we're all so desensitized

A desensitized person can take offense for rational reasons instead of emotional ones, of course the problems happen then because person arent generally good at rationality, and because rationality isnt that great to begin with

rationality is about as low as you can get
rationality brought you Mr. Potato Head
remember that

Asking people to stop using goatass if you're a sexual assault survivor is reasonable IMO and that's what someone did but the person who started the argument didn't even ask anything of me she just went around complaining about me and trying to frame as a creep before blocking me? Internet is a weird place.

hahahaha