[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I saw your facebook fucker, you had one, I seen it. I'm reading ubik
wouldn't it be funny if instead of facebook we had to write all our messages in our high school yearbooks. haha we could cross out our own names for most likely to have a mental breakdown and put the names of the jocks. then we could use the dozen or so blank pages in the back where normally friend's signatures would go and plan our cathartic revenge. plus maybe it'd come with a discount card.
in high school i was voted most likely to be a millionaire, which is cold comfort every time i eat a bowl of ramen and weep about my crushing debt and negative net worth
in highschool i was tight end on texas state champion football team
in high school i was voted most likely to be joel
i was voted class struggles clown
A revolution is certainly the most authoritarian thing there is; it is the act whereby one part of the population imposes its will upon the other part by means of rifles, bayonets and cannon — authoritarian means, if such there be at a*pants fall down* *trips and smashes headfirst into a loaded dessert cart*
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
OTHER pussy, we got ourselves an advanced lacanian over here
yeah i bet her vagina is like a cave. dank and often filled with neanderthals.
[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

in highschool i was tight end on texas state champion football team

yeah but it wasnt even at the highest level or anything

mlyp
go home, you're free now
http://www.seriouseats.com/2012/07/how-to-pair-soda-with-cool-ranch-doritos.html

gyrofry posted:

http://www.seriouseats.com/2012/07/how-to-pair-soda-with-cool-ranch-doritos.html

cheesy buttermilk tang

so are we buried under a flood of rageguy reddit comix yet
nawp
[account deactivated]
If gjoey had not acceded to my request i would have set a public deadline and if that deadline passed then every hour on the hour i would silently edir one of his posts to "i like to eat poop" until my demands were met, starting with the oldest so no one would notice until the damage was systemic
i'm at home for a few days and i left my laptop on a table for a minute and my mom saw the rhizzone forum homepage and she turned to me and goes "is that what gmail looks like"
[account deactivated]
getfiscal i bet your mom is a nice canadian lady so im not going 2 crack jokes
thanks yes she is cool.
yo mama so fat she gave birth to you without shattering her pelvis like a vase in a dryer
Get her to writea frontpage article
ok just 1.

Goethestein posted:

maggotmaster hasnt posted since i became mod. fear, or too much going on in his lihahahaha

Lol
somebody around me is playing la cucharacha