chalk me up as an undisiplned drinker
practice makes perfect
two beers in but don't think I'm stopping here bay-bee! i've been doing body-weight exercises in the house, cleaning ferociously, organizing everything. hopefully i get some ability to focus so i can study and write. this is like doing a bid except my job obligations are still on, i'm in a toxic relationship, i have access to alcohol, and i'm NOT about to die alone coughing myself to death in rikers. this fucking rules!!!
feeling a little woozy, throat starting to feel a bit scratchy. you know whatll fix that up? that's right, booze
welcome to the Way, Judge

i ran out of beer so i ventured out for the first time in awhile and came back with laotian beer. mmm partially state-owned laotian beer.

heard some stray gunfire while i was out. cops are rolling deep too

making homemade jalapeno margaritas
my whiskey and vodka has depleted sooner than i expected, been living off of wine and beer until the next re-up
thinking about drinking today. got some options, got some 40s around and also uhh brandy. and coke.
rotator cuff on my left side is all fucked up, i have achieved unity with those old 2008 jokes about john mccain not being able to raise his arms
i've got a job in an old time zone so i've been drinking 5-6 beers (lightweight, so a bunch for me) in the morning and noon in the sun in the back garden while i read then sobering up with a big lunch b4 Doing Some Work. i got a little sunburnt yesterday but now i am fastidiously applying suncream. it's lovely and wonderful and i wish i didn't have to work because it's so relaxing and i just want to nap in the middle of the day.

Parenti posted:

i've got a job in an old time zone so i've been drinking 5-6 beers (lightweight, so a bunch for me) in the morning and noon in the sun in the back garden while i read then sobering up with a big lunch b4 Doing Some Work. i got a little sunburnt yesterday but now i am fastidiously applying suncream. it's lovely and wonderful and i wish i didn't have to work because it's so relaxing and i just want to nap in the middle of the day.

If I did that I’d feel like shit the rest of the day and not be able to work. My reading comprehension plummets after my first drink sometimes

was going to post this in the what are you drinking thread but i was the last post in that thread so for posterity's sake i'll save face to myself and post here instead

came across some ancient homemade mead tonight, which is in dusty bottles with logos handwritten from 1997... feeling... enchanted... slightly dizzy but pleasant. i drank five and am feeling pretty good