chalk me up as an undisiplned drinker
practice makes perfect
two beers in but don't think I'm stopping here bay-bee! i've been doing body-weight exercises in the house, cleaning ferociously, organizing everything. hopefully i get some ability to focus so i can study and write. this is like doing a bid except my job obligations are still on, i'm in a toxic relationship, i have access to alcohol, and i'm NOT about to die alone coughing myself to death in rikers. this fucking rules!!!
feeling a little woozy, throat starting to feel a bit scratchy. you know whatll fix that up? that's right, booze
welcome to the Way, Judge

i ran out of beer so i ventured out for the first time in awhile and came back with laotian beer. mmm partially state-owned laotian beer.

heard some stray gunfire while i was out. cops are rolling deep too

making homemade jalapeno margaritas
my whiskey and vodka has depleted sooner than i expected, been living off of wine and beer until the next re-up
thinking about drinking today. got some options, got some 40s around and also uhh brandy. and coke.
rotator cuff on my left side is all fucked up, i have achieved unity with those old 2008 jokes about john mccain not being able to raise his arms
i've got a job in an old time zone so i've been drinking 5-6 beers (lightweight, so a bunch for me) in the morning and noon in the sun in the back garden while i read then sobering up with a big lunch b4 Doing Some Work. i got a little sunburnt yesterday but now i am fastidiously applying suncream. it's lovely and wonderful and i wish i didn't have to work because it's so relaxing and i just want to nap in the middle of the day.

Parenti posted:

i've got a job in an old time zone so i've been drinking 5-6 beers (lightweight, so a bunch for me) in the morning and noon in the sun in the back garden while i read then sobering up with a big lunch b4 Doing Some Work. i got a little sunburnt yesterday but now i am fastidiously applying suncream. it's lovely and wonderful and i wish i didn't have to work because it's so relaxing and i just want to nap in the middle of the day.

If I did that I’d feel like shit the rest of the day and not be able to work. My reading comprehension plummets after my first drink sometimes

[account deactivated]