tears is stepping down from being a mod. rip and thank you

(yes, i am not the only person who does admin things anymore, but i got the pm so i am posting this)

if anyone would also like to become a mod you could post here, but imo 2 is probably good enough for now. people sign up for new accounts, but do not use them very often.
Me
swampman
dont make anyone who puts their name forward in this thread a mod
So this forum is shedding tears huh
i had a work evaluation that said i have to stay off my phone more so sadly i will have to bow out, comrades
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tears posted:

me again

toyotathon posted:

in tears' brief modship they completed original research into a combo MKULTRA / koncentration kamp doktor, and got a pamphlet accepted by rhizzone's #1 publisher kersplebedeb. heres to tears, mod of mods
:stalin: :stalin: :stalin:

What pamphlet? Damn I should check that thread more often

tears posted:

This lay person has no authority to issue this ruling

thank you tears for your service

my nominations: swampman, karphead
i appreciate the nom but i'm still focused on my own site, cars & swamp would be good though
Modding is only fun when there’s troves of ppl to ban, like shooting a machine gun in a sweeping motion, endlessly
in my entire time modding here i think i've edited one goatstein post and moved one duplicate thread to trash, its pretty chill
I demand more status
i nominate myself for mod of endless shrimp. its basically a ceremonial role and im worth it
i vote against swampman due to swampman's apparent intrest in being mod
I spent my previous term madly honking on the recoil start of the rust-withered vibrating-toothbrush engine of this vibrant petri-dish of foresight-scarred brain cells and I will repeat my mistakes, and fuck all haters

ialdabaoth posted:

im not very inclined to trust the demiurge's opinions on who should be in charge of anything

karphead posted:

i appreciate the nom but i'm still focused on my own site, cars & swamp would be good though

i can't believe you've done this

thank you for your service !
my platform is the same as before: i will let tpaine out of ifap unless i'm doing something else at the time

lo posted:

ialdabaoth posted:

im not very inclined to trust the demiurge's opinions on who should be in charge of anything

there's no one else to trust you ingrate goto hell

thank you for your tears of service years
yeah rip
i nominate grover furr and wait for my inevitable ban
i nominate tears based on his own logic

TG posted:

his

well,

[account deactivated]
tears is literally tears, hitting the keyboard
gas thread
swampers for mainforum, me for shrimp

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

me for shrimp

i propose a truly democratic lottery system, in which mods are selected periodically by random draw. their term of service can be extended if they receive a supermajority vote, otherwise they will be replaced by subsequent lottery. i propose this system not for the rhizzone but for the united Snakes

tears posted:

TG posted:

his

well,

i uh, well, uh, broken keyboard, umm, childhood tbi, ah, what's that over there??

i propose a convoluted antfuck moderation politics nerd bureaucracy system instead of just appointing someone who seems "cool" and has time on their hands
actually, having glimpsed firsthand the workings of the selection policy, usually what we do is appoint someone uncool with no time on their hands as an ineffectual figurehead to hide the fact that the rhizzone runs on No Mods No Masters