don't really want to post too much identifying info but it's a blood protein. heard it from both the consultant guy and in convos in the plant. not a pharmacologist, but, there ya go.

edit: total guess but, standard drugs enter the body, do their thing, get metabolized, get excreted. they follow standard dose-response curves. since this blood protein is native, and the dosage method is just a big injected slug of it, maybe the body's normal protein concentration control system goes awry. i'm talking out my ass and nobody gives a shit about anyof this so yuh.

before i left i did a year-long safety study, the plant had never bothered to do one,, and left it like a big wet shit on my boss's desk. hoping the next worker's face they melt with steam, some OSHA dude realizes the incident was predicted, that they never put in the recommended safeguard, and people go to jail, fuck that place

Edited by toyotathon ()

now thats getting high in the vampire's castle
big fan of SSRIrony
insane no feels guy
i've been saying this works with low doses of dxm

Gssh posted:

shriekingviolet posted:

finally i went to another new guy who, right in front of me, looks up "cluster headache" on fucking wikipedia

Why had you not looked it up on the internet yourself?

i had but pain is a really poorly developed field and difficult to describe and define, especially if you're not familiar with medical jargon. my symptoms weren't exactly in line with typical cluster headaches because i have continuous chronic pain in addition to the attacks, so the first couple doctors said I couldn't possibly have cluster headaches. but yeah, i should have been more aggressive about advocating for myself.

http://ir.aurismedical.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=253572&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=2025513

one of three current trials for tinnitus (that I know of) involves shooting ketamine gel into your eardrums. the future is bright
Hypothesis: in a pack of m&ms there will be the most red ones
Methodology: injected ketamine into the m&ms
Conclusion: yeop
i'm going to a fancy medical conference tomorrow and will probably have to listen to people who work for multinational pharma companies talk about how they are sent from heaven to save us. hope i blow up
[account deactivated]

groundservices posted:

I don't know many cats who get invited to parties

You're obviously attending the wrong parties then.

Edited by Gssh ()

blow them up instead tia
[account deactivated]

groundservices posted:

I don't know many cats who get invited to parties

this is an old picture

[account deactivated]

groundservices posted:

We should say: timeless

Speaking of does anyone have that pic of the three people drinking, two are old ladies, one's puking in a trashcan, and the third figure is some well coifed dude that looks like Julian from tpb, and there's some Americana kitsch on the wall? I need it for a project thanks

Edit I mean Ricky

i do

I am on ketamine all the time, now
just lol if you've never snorted a line of ketamine and felt weird as fuck

roseweird posted:

I am on ketamine all the time, now

occurs to me my reputation might obscure the sarcasm here, i am not actually on ketamine all the time, now

roseweird posted:

roseweird posted:
occurs to me my reputation might obscure the sarcasm here, i am not actually on ketamine all the time, now

r u hardcore or somethin

i am on ketamine all the time

drwhat posted:

you will all be on catamine all the time

[account deactivated]

Flappo posted:

just lol if you've never snorted a line of ketamine and felt weird as fuck

keep ketamine weird as fuck

with a 10 day prescription to opioids, 1/5 become long term users

A relative of mine was in a car crash 2 years ago and is still addicted to fentanyl
opiates are fine, don't let anyone tell you otherwise, jsut took some nice opiates, listening to fleetwood mac, cooking a risotto, posting on the internet
you can do and enjoy all of those things without opiates, tears. Just say no
ive actually been pretty successfull recently in cutting lots of drugs out my life. I no longer take any benzos, which is the biggest thing, although its also ment ive had to give up weed. im not drinking as much either... as for opiates, well, sometimes its just nice to feel completly numb to the world. i try and stick to a rule of no more than once every 14 days.

anyway thats the update on the drugs im taking, thank you for your concern

tears posted:

ive actually been pretty successfull recently in cutting lots of drugs out my life. I no longer take any benzos, which is the biggest thing, although its also ment ive had to give up weed. im not drinking as much either... as for opiates, well, sometimes its just nice to feel completly numb to the world. i try and stick to a rule of no more than once every 14 days.

anyway thats the update on the drugs im taking, thank you for your concern

u ever try kratom. that shit's tite

well done on giving up benzos. evil shit. do take care with the opiates. by comparison, coming off benzos is worse for the people around you, kicking a proper opiate habit is a fucking nightmare for the user. not telling you anything you don't know i'm sure but just saying.
http://www.startribune.com/at-urging-of-police-hennepin-emts-subdued-dozens-with-powerful-sedative/485607381/

Something weird is going on, other than EMS shooting people with huge dissociative doses for no reason. Ketamine doesn’t suppress your breathing (a major part of its medical usefulness), and it raises your heart rate+BP. Source: i took too many drugs as a teen
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/03/health/ketamine-suicide-depression/index.html

Whatever you call it, the treatment doesn't come cheap. Infusions at Ketamine Milwaukee cost $495 each, and Kane typically recommends an initial series of five to six infusions, after which patients generally return every four to six weeks for booster infusions.

Because treating depression with ketamine is an "off-label" use of the drug, it is not covered by health insurance, even when it is recommended by a doctor. Ferguson was able to scrape together enough cash for his first infusion. A good friend gave him the money for his second. And his church rallied around him and paid for his third treatment.

these quacks now have people literally begging for ketamine money from their communities, $3000 right off the bat then $500 every month

drwhat change name of DYTD forum to Infusions at Ketamine Milwaukee
i did ketamine for the first time in like 2 years this weekend and kept on rubbing my hands apparently suggestively. weird thing was i kept on thinking in irish but could only respond in english and it was so confusing
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2019-02-05/ketamine-could-soon-be-used-to-treat-suicidal-ideation