[account deactivated]
lol. effective political messaging in 2016. god bless this nation
"America is great because America is good" is the name of a song I would sing at Bible camp
when i first saw that i actually checked to see if it was a from a parody account or something

glomper_stomper posted:

at least she left the possibility theres a greater democracy on another undiscovered planet
donald trump: defender of liberalism

http://gawker.com/donald-trump-to-propose-ideological-tests-for-immigrant-1785291591

In a speech on Monday, Donald Trump is expected to propose the institution of a new, ideological test that immigrants to the United States would be required to take, the Associated Press reports, so as to determine their positions on social issues like religious freedom, gender equality and gay rights. In any case where it cannot perform adequate screenings, the U.S. would not issue a visa.
Clinton will put out ads that criticize that but some underemployed journalists will dig up quotes of her saying the same thing every few months for the past twenty years, like on every other issue.
the left is whining today that hominid maggot jamie kirchick is calling them trump supporters in this article, but really he is making a strong case for Trump

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/15/beware-the-hillary-clinton-loathing-donald-trump-loving-useful-idiots-of-the-left.html

More recently, the Times’ David Sanger asked Trump if he would make “the spread of democracy and liberty” a component of his foreign policy. “I don’t know that we have a right to lecture,” Trump replied in a bit of whataboutery that could have been mistaken for Noam Chomsky. “Just look about what’s happening with our country. How are we going to lecture when people are shooting our policemen in cold blood? How are we going to lecture when you see the riots and the horror going on in our own country? … We have to fix our own mess.”

postposting posted:

"If it's a really great coincidence," said Russia expert Fiona Hill, who directs the Center on the United States and Europe at the Brookings Institution. "The Russians have a word — ne sluchaino. It means, not accidental. Not by chance."

just look at the inborn perfidy of these russkies? imagine if English had a word (two words actually) to mean 'not accidental'.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-very-strange-writings-of-putins-new-chief-of-staff

ordinarily talk of "NWO chemtrail sterilization" would not warrant mention, but hundreds of American bloggers have become preoccupied with the concept
on my way to work todfay there were more chemtrails in the sky than ive ever seen before... hold onto your butts cuz somethings going down
BREAKING: The name of Putin's chief of staff sounds kind of like Faygo, and also Drano, two things I hope they start drinking more of at the New Yorker
A final fact about Hillary Clinton is that the letters of her name can spell "lynch a trillion", the American word for extrajudicial murder by an informal group. Is this the message that the USA is sending? Will there be a trillion lynchings?
BREAKING: CIA releases to the public a warning that the letters in Hillary Clinton's name can spell CHILL TARYN, LION, which seems like either a hidden message that Assad got this yall, and has been planning a Manchurian candidate for decades, or a timely and prudent warning to someone traveling during a record hot summer towards the forested and mountainous west.

However, pumas are generally not aggressive towards humans.

[account deactivated]
vladimir putin is an anagram for "Invalid Trump"
Our dear leader was lauded by the surviving masses of imperialist environmental destruction

tpaine come back. we can liveblog the first debate here exclusively on rhizzone.net
the current democratic party line on real life planet earth is that donald trump is the manchurian candidate of the fourchan's politics forum

cars posted:

the current democratic party line on real life planet earth is that donald trump is the manchurian candidate of the fourchan's politics forum

i feel like i'm dying

i feel bad for the alien archaeologists that will have to document this insane planet in a 1000 years
hey i was just thinking that if trump is running in communication with any russian agents the NSA should really release that information unredacted because I as an american have a right to know if i might unwittingly be electing the manchurian candidate. until then though the dems should shut the fuck up
Trump Was Right
whoa i didnt realize we had embedded twitters. nice job catman

Edited by le_nelson_mandela_face ()

i think that poll is really burying the lede here. why do black people dislike carnies so much? that's one i wouldn't have guessed
haha Marvin Anime

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

i think that poll is really burying the lede here. why do black people dislike carnies so much? that's one i wouldn't have guessed

they dont know what they are/didnt answer. thats why the combined trump+carnies is so far below 100%

are carnies still something that people even think about enough to scorn? feels outdated by about 40 years
I myself was a carnie in my younger days... A proud profession.
i like chili con carnie
uh.... Carnie Wilson

There's also that jack nicholson movie... carnie knowledge

we've all gotta vote trump now. im sorry
The only reason I wont vote for TRump is because I dont believe in lesser evil voting