Don't fetish shame us. Especially with that sexy sexy avatar its very confusing
whenever people ask for evidence of my claims on twitter i just link them to their post history using google url shortener and they get real mad
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Hhs92R_0nIw&start;=333
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I'm glad you emphasized that it's the cat parts that are attractive not the anthropomorphized face, which as a dedicated Misanthrope goatstein finds disgusting
Here's the Soviet cartoon that my avatar is based off of in order to satiate your shameful and unnatural desires.

i always thought it was a llama

tsinava posted:

anything about gamergate apart from that its burning poop and garbage and that it all started because some goon from the videogame forum posted his ex's personal info on reddit in some long winded mra sob story.

i didnt know this

just so we're clear the peanut is a pea and not a nut

c_man posted:

tsinava posted:

anything about gamergate apart from that its burning poop and garbage and that it all started because some goon from the videogame forum posted his ex's personal info on reddit in some long winded mra sob story.

i didnt know this

an account was created on somethingawful within hours and that was crossposted as well. the thread didn't last very long before the user was permabanned and the thread was deleted from the active forum. there are conspiracy theories that are circulated regarding this.

A Brazilian guy told me today that where he's from a PS4 is 4 thousand dollars. A good way to explain imperialism is the difference in the price of fuel and electronics between the third and first world. "whoa what's up with that difference" "well you see your rapebox and your rapestation and your Wii require a global production line to be made, which is maintained by rape and are actually electronic drugs used to desensitize you to rape" and then they're convinced that Invincible Mao Thought is real and love you forever.
a potentially powerful meme is that carter pewterschmidt is duke phillips. ted turner's involved but i wouldn't mention that to normies.
http://informedvote2016.wordpress.com/2016/03/18/do-i-really-need-to-worry-about-hillarys-emails-yes-she-will-be-indicted-full-form/

Should wave this at your facebook friends
clinton already made sure the government archives everyone's email for analysis but it's a "crime" because the NSA has to email a different person if they want to read hillary clinton's? sounds unlikely.
Lol if you think that anything is going to happen to Hillary

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

Lol if you think that anything is going to happen to Hillary

it really is weird how people think Obama's DoJ would ever let that happen, like even for a second.

swampman posted:

http://informedvote2016.wordpress.com/2016/03/18/do-i-really-need-to-worry-about-hillarys-emails-yes-she-will-be-indicted-full-form/Should wave this at your facebook friends

hmm yeas this blog with a random student that spent 3 days researching a topic and now considers himself the foremost expert on the subject looks very convincing

Why does the quality of the source matter all of the sudden
[account deactivated]
When the electoral college inevitably decides that Hillary Clinton will be the next president, I think I'm going to refer to her as "Donald Trump".
[account deactivated]
FBI criminal investigation emails: Clinton approved CIA drone assassinations with her cellphone

https://www.salon.com/2016/06/10/fbi_criminal_investigation_emails_clinton_approved_cia_drone_assassinations_with_her_cellphone_report_says/

abuelita nooo
you used to drone me on your flip-phone

The Increasingly Unstable United States - Immanuel Wallerstein

This golden era of U.S. dominance of the world-system began to come undone circa 1970 and has been unraveling ever since, and increasingly. What are the signs of this? There are many, some of them within the United States itself and some of them in changing attitudes of the rest of the world towards the United States.

In the United States, we are now living through a presidential campaign that almost everyone speaks of as unusual and transformational. There are a very large number of voters who have been mobilizing against the “Establishment,” many of them entering the voting process for the first time. In the Republican primary process, Donald J. Trump has built his search for the nomination precisely on riding the wave of such discontent, indeed by fanning the discontent. He seems to have succeeded, despite all the efforts of what might be thought of as “traditional” Republicans.

In the Democratic Party, the story is similar but not identical. A previously obscure Senator, Bernie Sanders, has been able to ride a discontent verbalized on a more left-wing rhetoric and, as of June 2016, has been conducting a very impressive campaign against the one-time supposedly unchallengeable candidature of Hillary Clinton. While it doesn’t seem he will get the nomination, he has forced Clinton (and the Democratic Party) much further left than seemed possible a few short months ago. And Sanders did this without ever having stood for election before as a Democrat.

But, you may think, all this will calm down, once the presidential election is decided, and “normal” centrist political judgments will prevail again. There are many who predict this. But what then will be the reaction of those who very vocally supported their candidates precisely because they were not advocating “normal” centrist policies? What if they are disillusioned with their current champions?

We need to look at another of the changes in the United States. The New York Times ran a long front-page article on May 23 about gun violence, which it called “unending but unheard.” The article was not about the well-reported massive gun shootings that we call massacres and that are considered shocking. Instead, the article pursues shootings that the police tend to call “incidents” and never get into newspapers. It describes one such incident in detail, and calls it “a snapshot of a different source of mass violence – one that erupts with such anesthetic regularity that it is rendered almost invisible, except to the mostly black victims, survivors and attackers.” And the numbers are going up.

As these “unending but unheard” deaths by violence go up, the possibility that they may go beyond the confines of Black ghettos to non-Black zones in which many of the disillusioned are located is not so far-fetched. After all, the disillusioned are right about one thing. Life in the United States is not as good as it once was. Trump has used as his slogan “make America great again.” The “again” refers to the golden era. And Sanders also seems to refer to a previously golden era in which jobs were not exported to the global South. Even Clinton now seems to look back at something lost.

And that is not to forget an even fiercer sort of violence – that propagated by a still very small band of deeply anti-state militias, who call themselves the Citizens for Constitutional Freedom (CCF). They are the ones that have been defying the government’s closure of some land for their cattle or indeed for their usage. The CCF people say the government has no rights and is acting unconstitutionally.

The problem is that both the federal and local governments are unsure what to do. They “negotiate” for fear that asserting their authority will not be popular. But when the negotiations fail, the government finally uses its force. This more extreme version of action may soon spread. It is not a question of moving to the right but of moving towards more violent protest, towards a civil war.

All this time, the United States has been truly losing its authority in the rest of the world. It is indeed no longer hegemonic. The protestors and their candidates have been noting this but consider it reversible, which it is not. The United States is now considered a weak and unsure global partner.

This is not merely the view of states that have strongly opposed U.S. policies in the past, such as Russia, China, and Iran. It has now become true of presumably close allies, such as Israel, Saudi Arabia, Great Britain, and Canada. On a worldwide scale, the feeling about the “reliability” of the U.S. in the geopolitical arena has moved from nearly 100% during the golden era to somewhere far, far lower. And it increases daily.

As it becomes less “safe” to live in the United States, look for a steady increase in emigration. It is not that other parts of the world are safe – just safer. It is not that the standard of living elsewhere is so high, but it has now become higher in many parts of the global North.

Not everyone can emigrate of course. There is a question of cost and a question of accessibility to other countries. Undoubtedly, the first group that may increase their emigration will be the most privileged sectors. But, as this comes to be noticed, the angers of the more middle-class “disillusioned” will grow. And growing, their reactions may take a more violent turn. And this more violent turn will feed back onto itself, increasing the angers.

http://iwallerstein.com/the-increasingly-unstable-united-states/

ellectric posted:

But, you may think, all this will calm down, once the presidential election is decided, and “normal” centrist political judgments will prevail again. There are many who predict this. But what then will be the reaction of those who very vocally supported their candidates precisely because they were not advocating “normal” centrist policies? What if they are disillusioned with their current champions?

idk, i think the "normal" centrist political judgements resuming is exactly what hillary supporters are aiming for. otoh i guess this is in itself a type of reaction, a callback to when The Discourse was Great Again.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/16/fashion/closet-hillary-clinton-supporters-facebook-secret-groups.html?smid=tw-nytstyles&smtyp=cur&_r=0

The groups are “safe spaces,” members say: a way to discuss policy and celebrate good news without having to defend; a place to bring up doubts about their candidate — What’s the deal with the emails? What about her changing stance on gay marriage? — and work through them together with a nuance not typically afforded on the internet.

In some, members strategize about how to respond to criticisms, keeping spreadsheets of articles that correspond with each.

Others function like support groups: complete with finger snaps and Hillary cat memes and engulfing, bosom-like support.

Should any members decide to “come out” — that is, post publicly on their Facebook feed outside the group — they could do so knowing that they had an army of defenders, ready with “likes,” emoji and articles to back them up.

“It’s like a secret society,” said Ashley Kreamer, 37, a film editor in Brooklyn, who is a member of two such groups on Facebook. “A secret society of Hillary Clinton supporters.”

Continue reading the main story

FROM OUR ADVERTISERS

For most of 2016, to be a vocal supporter of Mrs. Clinton — in certain circles of Bernie Sanders-supporting progressives, anyway — was to be the square in the Lacoste shirt cast to the corner of the hipster prom.

“I was yelled at when I wore my Hillary shirt to a grocery store in West Hollywood, possibly the most ‘accepting’ neighborhood in the whole world,” said Kate Hess, a 38-year-old producer in Los Angeles.

Danielle Thomson, 34, a writer in New York, said: “The first time I posted about Hillary, I couldn’t even function for 24 hours. I kept refreshing my feed — sweating.”

And if you were young and for Hillary? Forget about it.

“I’m treated like a traitor to my generation,” said 22-year-old Patrick Ross, a playwright in Philadelphia.

note that all the people complaining have job descriptions that could just read "bourgeois"
wow those hillary supporters are so brave. god bless their temerity in the face of repression.
lol trump tweeted that 2012 DIA report that predicted ISIS as a positive anti-Assad development to support his whole "Obama is a secret islamicist" thang
Does anyone disagree?
I'm just afraid to admit I like almost everything Trump is doing in his campaign because I don't want to be called a racist
FUCK cats are sexy